I wanna go watch this movie but I don't want to go to the cinema alone...

I wanna go watch this movie but I don't want to go to the cinema alone. I would ask my dad to go with me but he'd just call me a faggot. what it do

Attached: JokesOnHonk.jpg (500x500, 42K)

no singles policy

Go with frens

Be less of a faggot. I am gay and I am not as disappointing as you.

Although i usually go to the cinema with friends and such sometimes they dont want to watch the same films. I have gone several times alone to the cinema and had a great time, also I usually see people by their own there.
Go and enjoy

Just go alone

Go with a friend, a date, or by yourself. The only person who cares is you.

A big part of social anxiety is being a narcissistic faggot. Nobody fucking cares enough to be looking at you, thinking about you or judging you. Just go alone. If that’s not what you’re talking about then ask someone besides your dad to go with you. What kind of retarded question is this.

>friend
>date

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums, you must be new here

Attached: welcome to 4chan.jpg (425x567, 78K)

Speak for yourself loser. Sup Forums isn’t /r9k/.

Have no fren
I get paranoid being outside by myself, I feel like a schizo and I don't like it.
Well boy howdy I've never tried to rationalize my mental illnes, it's almost like it's irrational or something. Thankyou user for being completly braindead.

Then see a shrink and put on meds. Otherwise STFU and go to the damn movie

Watch the shitty Russian cam recording online

I did, they described me as a high risk case and advised me to take anti depressents. I haven't taken them and don't plan to tho.

>hes literally just like me!
Joker dies in the end

just wait and pirate it

I went and saw it alone the other day. Just go early in the afternoon on a weekday. The only people there are other single losers and olds.

Then take vitamin C and zinc supplements.

Attached: No More Games.jpg (366x500, 79K)

Drink your own piss and put IcyHot on your balls.

Dye your hair orange and go to the movie. The orange hair will give you confidence

i went alone. my kids are way too young to see it.. no one gives a shit.

Go alone. If anyone laughs, points, or looks at your funny, just shoot them.

You're all forgetting the part where op is really autistic.
I dont get why he made this thread, hes obviously not gonna take any of your advice