League is starting during the time of a likely NFL lockout so players may flock to the league to get better salaries

>League is starting during the time of a likely NFL lockout so players may flock to the league to get better salaries
>Announced with a two year prep time to make things right
>Completely separate from WWE and is basically his own entity
>Already teased a potential vidya tie-in which could bring back 2K Football Games since the WWE is already partners with them
>Likely going to place teams in big markets that yearn for pro-football love such as OKC and Birmingham
>All while NFL Ratings seem to stoop to a new low

Why do people think this will fail again? Vince seems to have learned from his mistakes.

>>League is starting during the time of a likely NFL lockout so players may flock to the league to get better salaries
The UFL did this exact same thing and then when the NFL didn't lock out, it sunk the league

Hartford Stumps

MexicoCity Mules

I unironically want this to succeed

We all do, man.

>DC Eagles
all white uniforms with red and blue stripe, play 7 minutes from the White House in RFK Stadium
>San Diego Toros
spanish for male bull. male bulls are known for charging
>Oakland Oaks
use pic related branding because trademark has expired but rebrand it slightly and use brown instead of yellow
>St. Louis Archers
that famous monument
>San Antonio Snakes
one-syllable S name to match Spurs. logo will be a Cottonmouth snake. Alamo is spanish for cottonwood tree
>Orlando Oranges
it's florida, self-explanatory
>New York team
>Chicago team

Make it 3 downs per possession and give teams 1 point for missing a field goal and I'm in.

>handegg mandrama

yeah no

No mandrama though my out of touch friend

>vince
>learning from his mistakes

you're thinking of the NFL

>Birmingham
>wants pro-football
>big market

Drop kicks.

>another 2k franchise

THIS MUST BE STOPPED

Taking team names from the NFL just makes them look more minor league than they already are.

no, cucking yourself out of a fitting name and having to settle for Generals is what makes you look minor league. Washington has more of a claim to Eagles than Philadelphia ever will and when people see a bald eagle with red and blue stripes they dont think of Philadelphia, they think of the US, the presidency, white house which would be 7 mins from their stadium. Eagles would be the only duplicate name from the NFL

The only time anyone thinks of Philadelphia when they see an eagle is when it's their own GREEN logo. Otherwise, when people think of an eagle/bald eagle they think of Washington.

Anything is better than EA

I think you forgot that NFL 2k6 is better than Madden 18

>players may flock to the league to get better salaries
>XFL has $100 million invested in it
>Every NFL franchise is worth at least $1 billion
No one is that stupid

England Redcoats
Mexico Coyotes
Canada Rainbow Leafs

meme this into reality Vince

they're worth a billion because they don't pay players shit. You're better off being a left handed reliever than an NFL All Pro.

they should try go after good players that can move.

pic related

>Mumbai Big Knife Manjus

The salary cap for every NFL team is $178 million which is more than the XFL is worth right now

Because it's a redundant tournament when it copies NFL without having the prestige to it. If he wants it to be actually competitive, XFL needs a different tournament format.

that doesn't change what I said. NBA cap is $113 Million with only 15 guys on a roster.

Are you suggesting getting rid of their playoffs?
That in itself is suicide

That's a reason to not play football, not to join the xfl

ROUND
O
B
I
N

They aren't gonna compete with the NFL. Its probably gonna be a summer league. In which case I'd watch it over the bullshit that comes on in sports during that time.

Fuck that shit

XFL 2K20 on switch????