Why do white people think black lives matter is such a problem when their whole lives they've have privileges while...

why do white people think black lives matter is such a problem when their whole lives they've have privileges while black people have not

Attached: index.jpg (305x165, 5K)

trash bait, retarded nigger

Attached: jqpIP97.jpg (492x349, 18K)

i may be really drunk right now,but this aint bait

what privileges? i'm still picking the garbage and i need to hunt my food

Bitch when you get shot by a cop you have at least 200 people defending you

When I get shot by police jack didely happens

>why do white people think black lives matter is such a problem
they dont, they think stupidity is a problem

go to Sup Forums I'm tired of seeing these

Whites will take Black Lives Matter seriously when blacks start acting like Black Lives Matter. Once they stop killing each other and act civilized, we will take them seriously. Until then it's just a bunch of lazy asses complaining about getting shot for breaking the law.

Low quality bait

Attached: 1518387873691.jpg (300x253, 26K)

Nigger please

I know right. If im black and I murder over 90 people I get no recognition. But if a white guy murders 5 people in a church hes on national television.
>goddamn racism.

1. I'll take BLM seriously when you guys start actually acting like your lives do matter? Why no mass demonstrations against gang violence? Why not criticism of fatherlessness? Why no concern over the fact that black men are responsible for nearly half of all violent crime?
2. Name one legal right white people have that black people don't. I'll wait.

Attached: chozen1.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

probably something to do with genetics man, there's a reach that said people from different races don't have qualms about killing people from other races

monkey genes

Black lives matter isn't a problem.

White racism is.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Might I suggest a palatable suicide, user?

kek

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!! KILL WHITIE

What’s it like to be a hardcore whiny, hateful SJW who freaks out everytime they see an “icky mayo stain” in public? How does it feel to know your on par with Tumblr, and your hatred of white people is only turning people away from your movement because you’re such a spiteful piece of garbage who hates a good half of the population?

>HURRRDURRR SHUT UP AND DIE RACIST WHITE SHIT DIE DIE DIE

>Not White, just sick of Tumblrtards

Rat shit nigger kek!

Attached: Nigger.jpg (255x170, 16K)

I don’t think it’s a problem. It’s a legitimate protest group. Thanks for telling me what’s on my mind, though...

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: 5491570616074522.jpg (1426x1127, 129K)

Looooooool, and white people in black countries are loved by the locals? You just don't hear white ppl complaining, as they don't want to life there. However black ppl prefer living in white countries but blaim white ppl if it does not work ...

Attached: 1569995474186.jpg (872x833, 66K)

>Nigger wigger zippity doop wop

Shut the fuck up with this bait, nigger

>When
That should be "if" you thieving nigger. Low expectations motherfucker, that's not a privilege.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

suck my cock nigger animal, nobody cares about your plight, sage

Honestly? Because it feels threatening. It feels like whats really being said is "black lives matter...more than white lives". That's obviously not what they're saying, but it can inspire the thought. It just feels like that because being white in america means not having to worry about your life ending that way. At least not as much as non whites. So as a white american you generally feel like there is inherint value to your life or at least that most people are minimum neutral about preserving it. But as a black american you don't really pick up the same feeling because of history and the commonness of police on black shootings. There are way more reasons for this feeling than I'm willing to list rn too, but those are the most relevant.

It's also because there are a lot of white people that don't feel priveledged. Some of them are pretty obviously priveledged, but many aren't. They see BLM and think its unfair that theyre not seeing representation for their lives mattering. Looking again at US history and the difference between police killing whites vs police killing blacks, we can see that it's really pretty fair, but a lot of people still don't see it that way because of the context of their own less priveledged lives.

Tldr; because white people have problems too and because not all white people benefit from the same priveledge. It's a matter of cultural context that emotional reactions want to sort under personal context.

pretty sure posting the truth on Sup Forums is a against the rules fam

Anyone who thinks black privileged is a false is a nigget

when do you think you can be equal?

/thread

name these privileges

Everyone has priveledges. Some just have more than others. Nigget.

the only factual privilege is green privilege

Kind of agree because of
>C
>R
>E
>A
>M
But there are definitely other things that factor into potential oppurtunities

take it to Sup Forums nigtard

Section 8 housing, food stamps, hbc AND affirmative action. On top of that, they go & commit crimes like the greedy fucks they are. Yeah, disadvantaged as fuck.

social issues =/= political issues

Niggers were brought to America to do a job. A job they talked themselves out of doing. Not society’s fault niggs chose to stay.

cause they don't. and never will.

Yeah but if we are going to be real for a sec, blacks kill themselves at a much higher rate. Leading cause of death while being black is 99 times out of 100 is another black man. 1 time out of one million is death by cop. If cops were hell bent on killing black people, 90% of all us prisons would be empty.

Because BLM basically bitches about how "mean" whites were to them when historically speaking the durka durkas were enslaving and killing them for centuries before whites even got there.

They had 40,000+ years head start and Wakanda never happened.

The USA lost over half a million lives freeing them and trillions of dollars in welfare aid and other programs trying to bring them up to speed.

We are at the point of holding back asians and indians just so they can compete and its never enough for them to be satisfied.

Attached: captains log.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>Wakanda never happened.

Of course not, that shit was written by a white guy.

mm yes

Attached: bait for the bait god.jpg (960x916, 83K)

>The most iconic black power fantasy was written by a white guy.
God damn, do blacks have anything to call their own that isn't inherently self destructive?

Attached: (Laughs in Brittish).gif (500x209, 1.8M)

How about you go fuck yourself? My whole life I have been getting passed up for "visible minorities" Ive been passed up for jobs, lost tons of opportunities just because I'm white.

So you keep ranting on how awesome it is to be white, without ever actually experiencing not getting everything handed to you because you have white privilege.

wHiTe PRIvLEgE

Attached: Autistic shrieks.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

So you're saying that because of black on black crime, which most definitely does not cause "99...out of 100" black deaths, we should ignore that the police, supposed protectors of civility, kill far more black people than they do white? Even when many of the black people are unarmed, unaffiliated with crime culture and non aggressive? That's ludicrous.

That there is a problem in the states with the value ascribed, or rather not ascribed, to black lives is not up for debate. It's obvious to see, and that, as you bring up, it comes from multiple angles, does not change that.

If we look at this rationally, rather than emotionally, it becomes clear that treating black people with dignity and respect will lessen a lot of black crime because a lot of black crime comes from feeling rejerejected by and secondary in their own country. You treat young black people the way you treat young white people and the major disconnect between the two dissolves, leading to a generation with less urge toward acting out because of racial tensions.

White privilege hasn't really been a problem at least 20 years

Don't you think the founders of a nation deserve said privilege? If you built a house, wouldn't you feel the privilege to live there if you wanted?

Respect for speaking the truth, m8. Don't expect these mouthbreathers to hear it though. Racism is all about feelings before ration.

>So you're saying that because of black on black crime, which most definitely does not cause "99...out of 100" black deaths
Okay, you're right.

Whitey is just sending cops (many whom are black) to murder and hunt completely innocent black youths.
The US Govt (which is multiracial) is a white supremacist organization that is holding back this race of gentle geniuses

The leadership of these black areas (whom are mostly black democrats) are secret white nazis that are doing everything they can to exterminate the black community (even though they have been dumping resources into the areas for decades)

Attached: 6VSR34.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

Animals aren't people. So they should have no rights.

Massively a United Spastics of Americunt problem despite all the screaming Nazi Baby types (still shaving their mum's vaginas for best glide mechanics, LMAO), trying to just DESPERATELY get chilled folks to lose their shit; we just beat them weekly when we see them.

Everywhere else I go people seem fine just fine to work and live together. Corn Syrup clogged a nation!! LMAO!

>treating black people with dignity and respect will lessen a lot of black crime because a lot of black crime comes from feeling rejerejected by and secondary in their own country.
you need to be respectable first

Attached: CreativeBlaringAardvark-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 868K)

>racial tensions.
Yeah, because Blacks never do anything to other races. They are just saintly.
I honestly say we import more asians.

Forgot pic.
Rooftop Koreans are based.

Attached: YUcJyOS.png (488x372, 238K)

.... Animals have rights though

What. A. Queer.

Not even white but if whites didn't bring your ancestors here, you'd be dead of aids, malaria or just a fucking bullet. BLM is also full of retards like you that's why it's cancer.

Nobody alive today founded this nation. Don't you think it's a bit weird that feel like you deserve credit for something you had no part in?

Your dad builds a succesful business which you inherit. You do nothing to improve the business and just live on the built in benefits. Do you have the right to say you built a succesful business? Or did you maybe just get lucky?

The claim is that 100 in 100,000 blacks will be killed by police in their lifetimes. In a population of 37 million, that’s about 37,000 people. Most of those are criminals shot by cops while committing crimes. Even if that was in a year, (which it’s not) the average murder rate in black communities across America every year is 700,000. 200K NORTH OF HALF A FUCKING MILLION EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR.

If black lives matter so goddamned much why the fuck don’t blacks believe it themselves? You wanna treat black kids like white kids? Get black dads to stop running away from their families? You want better schools? Stop taking government handouts and buy a house. Those taxes you pay on it yearly go to better schools. Do you know how much tax gets taken out of section 8 housing for schools? 0 cos you don’t fucking pay for it, tax dollars do.

Hard work and sacrifice aren’t privilege, asshole.

white people pay 92% of the taxes in this nation.

blacks and illegal latins cost a lot and they fucking suck.

do the math.

>Nobody alive today founded this nation. Don't you think it's a bit weird that feel like you deserve credit for something you had no part in?
Nobody alive today owns slaves
problem solved

like, colored people would dance in the streets if they could reduce white people to a minority but... WHO WOULD PAY FOR THIS NATION if that happened? it would turn into a slum. fucking piece of retarded filth.

Black people in Africa own slaves, fam

Double dubs. This man speaks truth. Niggers need fathers more than handouts

No one in America

Besides the quote, everything in your post is your insinuation and not representative of my views.

This is not a debate. It's a fact that racism still has a lasting affect on the quality of lives. That's not good and it should be acknowledged and handled appropriately, unless the goal is to cause further irritation or to incite more needless violence.

Nobody has said that any group is entirely without blame for racial tension. Just that the people most ostracized for it should not be held to the flame. Because racism is indefinsibly wrong, this is not a real talking point. It's a badfaith argument intended to reframe the conversation.

No. You.

You can continue it, or tank it. If your dad taught you how to run it, I’d say you are successful.

But if you are black and don’t have a family business, or a dad even, to teach you, you inherit that too.

>Your dad did all the work, you privileged fuck

Least I have a dad

Everyone in the US it’s living with privileges so gtfo

>why do white people
This ain't white vs. black.
This is regular people vs. social justice acolytes.

>think black lives matter is such a problem
It ain't a problem. It's a social justice circlejerk with no merit beyond spreading social justice.

>when their whole lives they've have privileges
Social justice notions of "privilege" are a sham. There is money and that's about it, and if it weren't about money, OJ would be behind bars right now.

>while black people have not
Micheal Jackson had tons of privileges. How? Money.

It's just that simple.

I wouldn't know i don't have blacks in my country.

Attached: CKUHbfxVEAAmmpV.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

Detroit is a great case study for that. All the white people left & the fifth largest city by population in the US in 1950 is now a decrepit small town of retired blacks that cans find anyone to pay for city services.

I don't think BLM is a problem. Why don't black people understand equality means everyone gets the same kind of fucking? BLM doesn't mean blacks are exempt from being fucked. Most white people get fucked. Live with it.

Yeah but white people don’t cry about it and say ridiculous shit like “it’s because my ancestors got kicked out of Europe, isn’t it?”

That’s quad dubs, fam

The funny thing is that 700,000 number doesn’t include when black kids commit suicide which, technically, is still black on black crime.

Better question: why don’t black people ever think that they might be the problem?

Exactly. Honestly, there was a lot of opportunity here in the US the black community was exposed to. If I was black and things were shitty, I think I'd blame my parents and grandparents for making shitty decisions before I blamed the government. I know a lot of whites who have had a shitty history, and a lot of it was because they simply made mistakes, quit school, and worked a shitty job in a shitty town. Not the governments fault.

Youre basing a generalized assumption on a skin color, thats racism and as a person of no color i am offended

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-13-03h03m31s550.png (1920x800, 1M)

Its easier to blame other people for failing than take responsibility for yourself and admit you're a fucking dumbass, your parents were dumbasses, and your grandparents were dumbasses. "The Bronx is fucked, I think I'll have my family stay here for another seventy years."

Hi local negro here
>White privilege does not exist
>Class privilege exist
>American privilege exist
>Americans no matter the race have luxuries forbidden or down right oppressed in other countries
>Op is just another white libtard speaking for black people

Attached: 1570969288644.jpg (622x615, 43K)

77 get!