How do you dress, Sup Forums? What's your clothing style usually like?

How do you dress, Sup Forums? What's your clothing style usually like?

Attached: 1570977408085.jpg (750x750, 118K)

Work: boots / safety toe sneakers, company t-shirt/hoodie/polo, carhartt pants (constructionfag)

Outside of work:
Pants: well fitted dark jeans, chinos
Shirts: everyday blank color t-shirts, Henley’s, flannels. A few nicer hoodies. Button downs if going out
Shoes: sneakers, dressier boots

Always wear a belt typically thick leather with a basic latch

Watch: rotate between a few either leather band basic watch or divers watch

Jackets: Schott brown leather, canvas moto style, or pea coat.

Nice stuff. I typical wear what was described a few years ago as workwear/Americana/heritage/vintage clothing. I have not since the early 2010s gotten away from those kinds of styles, much, and they are just my thing now. Occasionally, I wear a suit and tie, or a sports jacket. I'm not interested in the current e-boy trend, which seems to be mostly rapper or k-pop derivative styles, and generally, it seems a little too juvenile for me at 30.

black sweatpants. black hoodie, black shoes. black socks. sometimes my Bob Ross shirt that i scored at value village. and some colored underwear.

I wear a suit to work, I sell cars. I dress like a hobo outside of work

Post grunge androgyn. Usually briefs, sports bra, a-shirt, socks then Jeans, T-shirt, belt, necklace, bracelet and always Tennis shoes. Fuck dress shoes. . I usually put some product in my hair like a creme. I have a half shave and my other side is about nape of my neck in length. Very curly natural hair.

Disgusting

I'm guessing you weigh about 205 lb

I'm Intersexed. I have small breasts and prefer to keep them a secret. My wife knows, she thinks it's great. I have PAIS, so I'm not super masculine.

Why is that a problem?

clothes dont really interest me at the moment so i wear something thats nothing.

business casual most days. Stafford Shirts, Haggar slacks, loafers. Boring but it's comfy and office appropriate.

at home I go for the undershirt+boxers getup.

Attached: coffee.gif (350x350, 1.8M)

Attached: 1475897216642.jpg (640x500, 57K)

Boogie2988?

I think so.

TBDM shirt, Straight jeans, sneakers, Black jacket

Typically bogan with a hint of gangsta.

I understand where you’re coming from about more recent style (I’m 31)

Basically, if I couldn’t go to a casual meeting with a client in it; I’m not wearing it except to the gym.

>workwear/Americana/heritage/vintage clothing
Yeah, after looking it up basically describes my style.

I have Chippewa and Red Wing boots, that are more dress than work. Though the Chippewas are actually still decent for work. Much better than Red Wing Heritage.

The Schott leather jacket I have is the style in pic. Mine is vintage off eBay, I paid $80 because the seller didn’t list the brand. Vintage typically sell for a few hundred and new are like $800.

Attached: 7C371FEB-CD3F-419A-885C-405DE972B056.jpg (821x1001, 64K)

T shirt and shorts
If it's cold, then pants and a jacket.
Sneakers
People are often commenting on my lack of interest in fashion.
>would you rather talk about the weather?

C&A
Cheap and awful

>People are often commenting on my lack of interest

How old are you?

Like if

Work:
Shirts: Dress shirts, Sweaters
Pants: Slacks, Khaki

Outside of work:
Shirts: T-shirts, sweaters
Pants: Levi's, Lucky
Shoes: Nike Air Force Ones

I dress nothing like this soy-infested aids nigger that's for sure

No just some degenerate soyboy homo

>Air Force Ones

You might like the Killshot 2’s from Jcrew

Attached: AB5242AC-54DC-4C10-90AA-FA699475E157.jpg (750x734, 148K)

Why don't you like Boogie?