What’s the rarest car you’ve seen in person?

What’s the rarest car you’ve seen in person?

Attached: 1D916B69-86FA-40B0-BAD8-5639084D7B41.jpg (2048x1152, 792K)

oldsmobile 442 convertible that some nigger put 22" rims on

Mclaren F1
I thought I died and went to heaven

It's a tie between the Rolls Royce Sweptail and the Bugatti Vision GT

I doubt I'd even notice.

One of 16.

Attached: 1024px-1957_Jaguar_XK-SS.jpg (1024x671, 121K)

NSX

Attached: potato.jpg (637x358, 85K)

i saw my first tesla the other day. the driver was an asshole and cut me off. god they're gay... they sound like a big shitty electric toy.

this ones pretty expensive im not sure if its very rare though

Attached: landscape-1429712553-img046.jpg (480x240, 19K)

New to it was one of these. Also one of 16. Both in a very high-end Berkeley CA repair shop.

Attached: Maserati_Birdcage.jpg (869x571, 126K)

I got to sit in this once when I was a kid. One of a kind. I think I win this thread.

Attached: 1954-gm-firebirdi1.jpg (2400x1650, 406K)

I've visited the Peterson Automotive museum in LA so I have to imagine something from in there.

This
I don't give a fuck about the next guy possessions or random shit on the streets.

I saw a Yugo on the freeway about 10 years ago, probably the only operational one left on earth at the time. But not much longer, it was smoking like a russian carrier.

I drove a Tesla X this weekend.

I had it for 24 hrs and picked up a girl I met at the county fair. Shit was smoking fast ... So that fast that there wasn't enough road to see how fast it really was. No sound, just wind rushing past.

Anyway, she gave me the pussy and we told the salesman the pussy magnet worked like a charm.

Also, one day maybe 20 years ago, I was driving late at night and had to pee, so I pulled over near this auto shop. I'm pissing and lo and behold a fucking DMC DeLorian is 2 feet away from me. I noticed that it is indeed stainless steel and so I piss on it.

Had to test it out

OP said rare and car.
tesla is neither a car or rare.

sure, they seem different and faster but the big joke the media tried to ignore is that giving that retarded greta bitch a telsa to fight climate change was ridiculous. she was supposed to drive it 1000 miles, charging off of coal powered grids all the way to canada.

a tesla is a first, totally full of extremely toxic shit, that has to go into a special landfill because of the fucking batteries. then, as it drives and uses coal powered electricity it's twice as polluting as a gas powered car because of the coal that makes the energy.

musk is a douche and fuck tesla. oh, and again, they sound gay.

This cab was rare

Attached: Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air2.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

Saw a Vector Twin Turbo in Palm Springs once... heard it a block before I saw it.

to add:

i thought most people had learned by now...

coal is 4x more polluting that plain gasoline when burned. it IS more "efficient" in terms of energy, but only twice, so that leaves a coal powered electric car generally twice as polluting as a gasoline powered car, but then, the car itself is totally fucking toxic compared to simple metal and steel. they're not "green" cars that protect the environment...

more like "red".

I see r8's, i8's, McLaren's, astons, lambos, Vipers, gt3s, Ferraris all the time..

Spyker was rare. I saw one of Leno's crazy one-off creations. But that was a tiny showing.

I'd like to see a Miura. I don't think ever seen one. I sat in a countach though.. but there's probably 10k of those

Jaguar XJ220 back in the early 90's

Attached: mclaren f1.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

theres about 1300 of them, the most of any F series Ferrari, still rare but not extremely rare

Delorian

Get real mad. Is there anything funnier than some small dicked red neck in a 8 V8 chevy getting destroyed at the lights by a soccer mom in a Model X?

Just under 2000

the countach was pretty rare

Sat in it at an air show in hampton roads... Around 03. You'd never see that again

I saw several Countach's in Beverly Hills back in 90/91, most at the dealership they had. But I was only10 or 11 then. Still gave me kid wood watching them on Cannonball Run lol

A toss up between a DeLorean and a Tucker.

Mercedes limousine built especially for Adolf Hitler. Beautiful thing.

Shelby Daytona. And it wasn’t a kit car.

Saw the round door Rolls Royce made for the Prince of Wales - think it was a 1935. 16 carat gold paint. This was the guy that abdicated to marry a twice divorced American dominatrix. Car was in a semi-trailer, behind glass, so you could just walk down one side, in a parking lot at a strip mall. One of a kind, but it was a Rolls. Also saw one of Hitler's parade cars, big convertible, that the driver stole and drove home to Austria when it all went to shit. His helmet and MP-38 Schmeisser on the front seat still. He drove it into the barn and forked hay over it, kept it for 15 years. There's a small car museum locally got a 1903 tiller Oldsmobile.

Saw the oscar meyer's weiner mobile once

oh wow, didn't realize it was this rare. Saw several Ford GT40's at the museum near Salt Lake City. Only 105 produced according to Wiki.

Walter Wolf's street legal 935 K3.
1962 250 GTO.
1987 RUF CTR.
1987 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S.
1986 959.
Probably a lot more but those are from the top of my head.

Worked with cars my whole life, gone to a lot of wealthy customers and collectors, seen a lot of shit.

I saw it too!

Driving home today and was passed by 40 cars doing 100+ ferarri, lambo, mclaren etc. The most 'common" were a couple porsche. Florida....

SL 73 AMG

Oh shit. There’s like only 6 of those ever made.

Attached: 1327519645130.jpg (2200x1500, 885K)

My dad had a porsche 959 come into his workshop for some major work, don't think I've even seen on the road before

you're retarded but have fun with that

I've seen some one-off cars, you can't get rarer than that.
Pagani Huayra Pearl which to my knowledge doesn't exist anymore, crashed badly in Paris.

Where I live there’s pretty much one of everything
I’ve seen a lot of insane cars

About 1300 made

Tesla X not rare at all

Renault 4.

I saw some metallic gold lamborgini once, with license plate 24k or some shit

Mercedes SUV

Yep, saw one in Berlin many years ago. Only 42 have ever been produced. I did not even know that SL 73s actually exist, I thought it was some kind of a tuner joke or something

I found a pic I took of it

Attached: 123444.jpg (1867x905, 739K)

Coal only accounts for 30% of electricity in the US, and is declining. And, it has nothing to do with Trump and his regulations roll-back. Coal-fired plants are expensive, and their waste is a nightmare to deal with. The idea behind electric cars is the infrastructure being built-out over time, as more cars are on the road, more entrepreneurs will fund charging stations to make a profit, just as gas stations did in the previous car boom. Ideally, people will augment their cars power usage with a solar array on their house. Its not perfect, but everything is a matter of percentages. If you could tap a gas well in your yard and get 35% of your transportation energy for free, you'd do it. Right now, it's solar panels, but eventually it'll replace your vinyl siding (and look like vinyl siding).

Not sure if you realize how many different electric turbines are being researched right now. They have big tubes you can drop in a river that look like sewer pipes and have a hydro-electric generator in them. And any river can have thousands of them the whole length of the river. Its coming. But it takes time. The people who put up with the electric cars finicky charging problems now, equip their house with a charger, and get used to living with the recharge hassle will be way ahead of the curve when a few years have passed and everyone is buying them. Its really just a matter of the average American's willingness to get off the gas pump.

is that a Toyoata?

>hey have big tubes you can drop in a river that look like sewer pipes and have a hydro-electric generator in them
poo and gravity is the future of technology

whatever the hell this is. Never seen anything like it.

Attached: dream_cruise_2006 (27).jpg (2048x1536, 1.34M)

Saw an LFA once. Texas of all places too.

Attached: DSC03417.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Does the Batmobile from the Adam West show count?

STFU Elon you also gonna mentions the 1 to 3 years max battery life span? Kys white Nigger

Hydro is 7% of total US electrical production, and rising. You have to look at the ones that are on the uptrend, and the ones that are on the downtrend. Coal is on the downtrend. Solar is rising, but currently only about 2%. Wind is 7%, too. And it was basically zero twenty years ago.

Aw sweet, dude

>a tesla is a first, totally full of extremely toxic shit, that has to go into a special landfill because of the fucking batteries. then, as it drives and uses coal powered electricity it's twice as polluting as a gas powered car because of the coal that makes the energy.
You're retarded. Tesla has a facility to recycle its own batteries. But it hasn't done many because most are still on the road. People like you spewing made-up nonsense are the reason many people are apprehensive about buying electric cars. You speak authoritatively and know absolutely nothing, and fill in the gaps of your knowledge with outright lies.

"recycle"? what does that mean? they call some fat guy who eats the batteries with glasses of milk?

it's ok. you're the future man. you know it all and i'm retarded. dude, i don't care but one day you'll know something different about shitty tesla.

A tesla with an unpretentious driver

Fisker Karma. I live in Texas, so. Yeah. Not seeing this again.

Attached: 1290E78A-56C3-4D58-9F0D-6B0AB5B3D4AF.jpg (828x500, 62K)

What do you think recycle means? It means they shred them and extract the different exotic elements and make new ones without mining it.

i have only seen two supercars. A lambo gallardo and an audi r8 :( I live in mexico so these cars are super rare. But i see tons of mustangs, camaros and challengers.

Its not all just Tesla. I'm not a Tesla shill. Almost every car company is researching electric cars. I love American horsepower, but everything changes eventually. One day, gas powered cars will require different tags, and gas will probably be prohibitively expensive enough so that people drive gasoline cars only for sport or collectible reasons, like car shows.

Attached: 1532923654970.jpg (882x700, 114K)

A yellow Vector W8. In Lebanon Ohio of all places

A Chevy Vega that wasn't rusty

Your mom

Attached: 15032098432.jpg (718x404, 68K)

anyone?

Attached: dream_cruise_2006 (28).jpg (2048x1536, 1.35M)

We're not all pricks you know. Want to go for a test drive?

>What’s the rarest car you’ve seen in person?
a 4th gen toyota supra that wasn't riced the fuck out

I see these all the time. I pass 3 everyday in my way to work

Dodge neon

skibdib kit car

Attached: ae86-on-fire.jpg (590x330, 42K)

what ams thats means?

McLaren p1 driving down the street in Edmonton
Going south on st Albert trail to be exact, by the furniture stores

Attached: detomaso mangusta.jpg (620x330, 40K)