Im an actual chastity wearing cuck. I take my girlfriend to BBC parties every weekend so she can get fucked

Im an actual chastity wearing cuck. I take my girlfriend to BBC parties every weekend so she can get fucked.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 148s133nfby11.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

why haven't you killed you'reselve yet

Why would I kill myself when I enjoy my life like this?

why wouldn't you kill you'reselve when you enjoy your life like that?

What pleasure do you get from this

Does BBC cum taste better than white cum?

I enjoy being submissive. Chastity orgasms are the best thing in the world.

Loads better

get therapy

What if your girlfriend gets pregnant?

Havent really talked about that yet. Its a very slim chance of happening due to certain circumstances

Attached: 1.jpg (575x358, 46K)

How did this all start?

Do you have kik?

disgusting
kill your gf then kill yourself for the good of the human species

How did you convince her to do it? And how did you find people who would do it

I found a local swingers group that catered to that. Started going and met her at one of the events. We hit it off and it went from there.

depends on why you want it

Attached: 2.jpg (500x667, 82K)

I have the same fetish if you would like to discuss?

>a local black girl who fucks blacks at parties needed financial support so she lets me call her my gf as long as the money keeps coming
wow dude, that's so awesome

you can ask me anything you want here.

Do you have any OC

So you approached her as a cuck? What activities do you do together?

Not really. Parties have a strict no camera policy

Yea, We go out to dinner, I help her get ready, we socialize at the parties together.

When she fucks her bulls I will sometimes hold her legs or kiss her. She likes me to clean up when they finish too.

Attached: 3.jpg (2028x1521, 421K)

Very hot. Are you in permanent chastity? How often do you cum and how?

Does she have a QoS tattoo?

not permanent, but I spent most of the day in it. I cum once or twice a week, but i do it while in chastity.

No, but we have temporary ones

Good, I think it's best not to be hard when you cum. How do you cum when you're in chastity?

do you crossdress? i'm a sissy who's never been in chastity but the hypnos are starting to get to me

Attached: 1564291028937.jpg (1280x848, 259K)

what cage or cages have you worn?

Attached: 0ahmm072rm231.jpg (1420x1924, 1.26M)

Vibrator mostly. Sometimes I can cum from nipple stimulation.

I enjoy hypnos but Im not into crossdressing. Buy the chastity device. Start shrinking your dick now so you have to follow through with your perversions.

Do you cum on your own, does your wife help, or do you cum while watching her get blacked?

Ive tried them all. Metal are my favorite.

Attached: 4.jpg (458x440, 18K)

All 3

You're living the dream user

get promised a blowjob and she just sucks the cage? are you into being teased by her feet? like if she has the key on her anklet

Attached: r2scz0jlxbq31.jpg (3024x4032, 1.29M)

the shrinking is only temporary right? i enjoy regular sex with my gf who has no idea

Im a lucky man, I know

She wears an anklet with my key on it. She likes to rest her feet on my lap at parties and tease me.

I dont know, I hope it is because I wanna get mine really tiny. regular sex is fun but getting cuck in chastity is so much better.

Nice! I always do PDA with my gf's feet, at a party we'll sit at a couch when were both tipsy and will give her a great foot massage, and other girls will make comments to their bfs of jealousy

Attached: zpx96pewspq31.jpg (3024x4032, 998K)

Ill give her massages like that too. I also get her drinks, hold her purse and fold her clothes when she plays, and wait on her hand and foot.

You do chastity tributes?