twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ric Flair

Both parts of The U

Duke Lacrosse episode

Detroit Bad Boys

Fantastic Lies (Duke Lacrosse)
Reggie Miller vs the New York Knicks
I Hate Christian Laettner
Two Escobars (Colombia 94 World cup murder)
The Fab Five
Nature Boy
This Magic Moment (Hardaway/Shaq Magic)

This plus

Run ricky run
Bad boys
Fab 5
Yugoslavia? basketball
The OJ one

youtu.be/YIWKJzzkgVw

The Two Bills

the sonny vaccaro shoes one is one of the best

rip

the 2nd part was shit

4 Days in October

Also I'm mad they took em off netflix. I know I can torremt them but I can't be bother I just wanna lay on my couch and stream sports kino.

30 for 30 are all shit
We like them because they offer a deeper-than-normal perspective of sports stories we are interested in, but they are primarily pop compilations. All 30 for 30s have three main objectives 1) jerk off aspiring "film makers" producing the episode 2) jerk off ESPN as the god of all sports and 3) jerk off all media-types for being pop icons. Secondary to all this is documenting a relevant sports account. For me, those three things make them unbearable. If you're 14 and live and breath the lowest common denominator, these seem insightful

I liked the one about that con artist guy that fooled everyone into thinking he had enough money to buy a hockey team and actually bought it, the madman

ghosts of ole miss

Rand University is pretty good, imo

Mike and The Mad Dog

Definitely wasn't nearly as good as the first, but it did have Greg Olsen in it so it wasn't all bad.

Once Brothers
Unguarded

Me killing myself

into the wind

>watching faggot ass ESPN shit

I put on this magic moment whenever I want to take a nap. It’s very comfy.

Catching Hell
Big Shot
The U
Fantastic Lies
Of Miracles and Men
Nature Boy
Mike and the Mad Dog
Four Falls of Buffalo
Chasing Tyson
Pony Excess

Whatever you do, stay away from the recent Celtics-Lakers one. Shitshow that did not need 3 parts. Everything in this thread has been good, but I’d add the Big East one and maybe the USFL one.

XFL was really good. I have a feeling that episode alone accounted for a lot of interest in a XFL revival.

The Foles 2017 redemption is my favorite. Such a feel good story. Oh, I'm from the future, by the way.

>This Magic Moment (Hardaway/Shaq Magic)
How does this even deserve a documentary? Why are Americans so obsessed with the NBA soap opera?

If the eagles win the owl there should be one on the 2012-2017 years.

>fire longtime coach andy reid after dream team disaster
>hire chip kelly from college and go all aboard the meme train
>first year is great, Nick Foles has one of the best QB seasons of all time
>give chip all the power and the team falls apart the next two seasons, chip trades away all the good players, Kelly starts acting autistic as fuck and everyone hates him, eventually gets fired with a game left in the season
>hire some guy from Andy Reids staff, no one thinks he will be a good coach
>draft golden boy QB from fucking North Dakota
>first year has some ups and downs
>second year wentz turns into the GOAT has pretty much the best indiviudal Eagles season of all time
>tears his fucking ACL, but stays in the game for another play to break the franchise touchdown record
>Nick Foles is back
>plays like shit, iggles still get a bye, but no one thinks they have a chance
>get bye the falcons on an epic goalline stand
>In the NFCC Foles unleashes the dragon, and they blow out the Vikings
>now they face Brady the patriots in the owl, the team that beat them in 04, looking for revenge

The Night Philly Burned. A 30 for 30 production.

what is so amazing about the fab five?
I literally had no idea those people existed until i watched that shit with my black friends.

Watch informe robinson instead. They actually focus on sports and their cultural influence instead of the forced consumerist american soap opera.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with the NBA soap opera?

Niggers of course.

Plus most of Central Florida were over it by fall of that year when UF and FSU began their collision course to the natty.

Notorious for getting wrecked by Laettner and having underwhelming NBA runs.

No Mas is good

CHI

Dude, again, who are these fucking people?

I'm sure most of these people are literally whos to those that don't watch espn 24 hours.

>no one mentions Survive and Advance
undisputed GOAT college basketball documentary

The Boz
The U
The best that never was
The Bo Jackson one

How old are you?

>/xfl/

I really liked this one

>The best that never was
Based Beerman. That one is my favorite.

Four Falls of Buffalo

Once Brothers

The Best That Never Was. Absolute shame we never got to see Dupree become the GOAT

>being this much of a brainlet
the fab 5 were the first all freshman starting line up...but more importantly they changed the literal style of basketball players and very much influenced popular culture...

I loved this one too. I know next to nothing about baseball. So I was fascinated by it.

It still amazes someone that big and strong was a running back. He'd have been unstoppable.

>but more importantly they changed the literal style of basketball players and very much influenced popular culture...
we need an exterminatus.

Just watch what interests you. Why do you autistic faggots need your hand held for every inconsequential decision? Can you even function outside your moms basement?

>posts these two numales
>expects his opinions to be taken seriously
There are los of good 30 for 30s

This is the most autistic post in the thread. There's over 100 episodes. How dare he ask for recommendations. Fucking dope.

4 days in october
The U
Catching hell
June 17th 1994

Once Brothers

Do you have any non-US links guys ?

Da bears one made me bawl like a baby

the new "Two Bills" one looks kino

youtu.be/MHguuStJnt4

Once Brothers
2 Escobars
Kings Ransom
Elway to Marino

It'll be the first I've watched in a long time

Pony Express is a really good one.

Cutthoat. It's a short but that keeps it focused

pretty sure the 85 Bears one is considered one of the GOATs

The "Run, Ricky, Run" 30 for 30 episode was also fantastic. Excellent look into mental illness and Ricky being molested by his father when growing up.

espn.com/30for30/film?page=cutthroat

It's 12 minutes

>Being this mad about sports kino
>offering exactly 0 alternatives

shiggy

this

These are my 10 favorites in no particular order:
Once Brothers
Fantastic Lies
The Two Escobars
Pony Excess
The Best That Never Was
June 17, 1994
Judging Jewell
The U
Of Miracles and Men
Brian and the Boz

Also, it's kind of a unique case since it was a five-part miniseries but you should watch OJ: Made in America. Its biggest knock is it runs something like 7 hours without commercials, but it deservedly won an Oscar for Best Documentary.

I liked Survive and Advance

I know it was basically just a Bo Jackson gangbang but I liked Bo Knows Bo. To think how he could be as good as he was at the country's 2 most popular sports is insane.

And then it was all gone in a freak accident

>please tell me what to like

Greatest athlete of all time

Two Escobars
Fantastic Lies
Catching Hell
4 Falls of Buffalo
Nature Boy
Believeland
The one about the Hillsborough Disaster
Little Big Men
Catching Hell
Real Rocky

This isn't a 30/30 movie, but do your job is pretty good.

You ate a fucking moron. The stories are told by the people who were there, have news footage not seen in generations from local news affiliates and you see the truth of how it went wrong.

What more do you want? Its essential information presented on sports history and offers it up in an easy to watch format. You should probably get back on your rotten tomatoes account and jerk off to vampire diaries you little bitch ass numale soyboi faggot

Four Falls of Buffalo

Best reply ITT