Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixxs asshole?

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixxs asshole?

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Would rather scoff down a creamy log desu

yes
grow up

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

go on. tendie boy.

fpbp

bolivia

i don't know how to say this but i might be him

for me it's the cheeseburger
bitch you're a cheezeburgahh :333

for me it's the mcdick hen

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>SIXX TIMES A WEEK
FUCKING KEK
andy what the hell man

for me, it's the mc fuck a bitch nigga

mel was schitzo

stinky doo doo logs kek

stanky

panky

Attached: 1570685017652.jpg (722x650, 71K)

Logging in

Hoggin a log

Andy's logs

popular sometime around late 2016 with an anonymous Sup Forums user posting pictures of Andy Biersack asking users: Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole? non-stop all day everyday. Sometimes the posting would stop but then resume unannounced and whenever users would try to acquire information from the poster as to why he was posting it all day, the log-poster would reply to them in-character as a humble servant to Andy Sixx with the same fictitious lore that Andy Sixx has entitled them to eat his shit and that he was simply doing his duty.

Whenever people would try to insult the original poster, they were often fired back at with in-character responses that belittled them as not being worthy of consuming Sixx's feces regardless of the fictitious notion that Andy's logs are an unalienable right to all humans.

god thats hot

Attached: 2c9.jpg (1597x1202, 131K)

this is the second time I've seen this thread

and no

Grow up bitch.

Attached: 1555113792266.jpg (261x400, 41K)