Be me

>be me
>in civics class
>black kid says something
>I refute it with evidence
>I get kicked out of class and sent to the office
what did I do?

Attached: 1546472128308.gif (175x144, 886K)

Not know when to keep ur mouth shut, get over yourself little boy. Nobody wants to hear you open your mouth and shoot someone down every chance you get.

What everyone else does, go back in guns a-blazin'

kk will do

>I refute it with evidence

Your dumb ass probably started spouting things about cranial measurements, IQ and drug use because you're an ignorant white supremacist child

You realize an infograph from Sup Forums and some shit you heard on an alt-right YouTube channel is not actually using facts, right?

Ur here and claim people are white supremacist as its some kind of insult?

>being this fucking new

>what did I do?
IDK because you are terrible at telling stories. Just based on that alone I'm siding with the nigger.

be specific. what was said?

Gonna need some specifics. You might have done a racism.

Your evidence was probably bullshit or hearsay.

Did everyone clap too? Nice made up story, neckbeard

you went to a school with niggers
don't do that

Attached: 1486735648085.jpg (650x560, 66K)

>facts are racist
The eternal cry of the ignorant gorilla.

> refute with evidence
> spouts trash from Sup Forums infographics

Kids like you make my day

Hard to tell, your story is vague and shitty

You probably said something racist, spending too much time on Sup Forums has ruined you socially for in person interactions.

Your problem is you were a btard in real life. Also underage ban you highschool faggot.

It is. You are a hateful, lonely loser.

Attached: 2D4A2662-42B4-42CA-A259-B20A5334046F.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Bet your ass quoted Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder.

You didn't see what evidence was presented. Guess how I know you're a filthy kike.

Is OP ever going to stop being a faggot and give a real story or is this a low quality bait thread?

Glad to see the skepticism of this idiot OP

You corrected a black kid, dass racist. What race are you?

>omg based le ebin star wars girl!
Back to your bread and circus, retard.

You didn't say you're sorry and pay your reparations. Blue eyed white devil

21st century millenial mindset. If you're intelligent and white, then anything you say or do to anyone who is black makes you a racist.
But it's ok if it's the other way around.

>incel for life

Until OP ceases his faggotry and tells us what he actually said, we have to conclude he might have done a racism. Generally teachers don't give you the boot for no reason.

ok real story time

sorry I went for a bike ride after making this so I didnt reply much since I was gone.

as for examples and explanations

he said that the panama canal was built using the slaves of ancient tribes or something.

I refuted the claim and explained that it was built by a french company in 1881.

im white

I know who the meme ben shapiro is but I dont know who the steven guy is

I literally had sex last night. Stupid chimp.

no I just explained who built the panama canal

I dont use pol

nobody clapped but the teacher got some stares when he just kicked me out after I refuted what the kid said

I dont use pol

na just the panama canal

>had wet dream
>see ya later, virgins!

>I refuted the claim and explained that it was built by a french company in 1881.
Except that's wrong? The frogs failed to build it off the back of imported Jamaican labor, then the Americans mostly failed to build it off the back of Barbaduan and other West Indian labor.
They didn't finish until 1914

Kek fucking op is a fag

sorry ya it was built in 1903

dont know why I put 1883 in the post its probably just a date from my history book I was reading.

anyway I know I didnt get the date wrong in class so im still confused as to why I was kicked out.

just tipsy is all from some nice wine my friend made in the woods with a sketchy set up.

Don’t be a faggot, nobody likes them.

oh no I know where I got the date wrong.

I googled it and I say that it was the same year that a guy called Garfield died.

fucking mixed myself up a bit.

whats wrong with faggots?
without them we wouldnt be able to move firewood effectively.

Attached: download (3).jpg (301x168, 8K)

he measn aa gay homosexual faggot not that other type of faggot

what country are you living in? something tells me this didn't happen in the states and that you were kicked out of class for being drunk

Has op gotten to the point of the thread where he "reveals" he said niggers or that the Jews did it yet?

nah, but he has outed himself as probably being yuropoor trash having a debate with a nigger and losing.