/heem/

/ourguy/ ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-shin-ah-hyeong-i-sports-reporter-s-nipple-h9bru4r/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IQlJuFjBdJM
strawpoll.com/bx68xr13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jon Jones is a steroid cheat

NO BULLY ZONE

Taking steroids in a combat sport should be a crime. Jon Jones should be tried for aggravated battery. The safety of both combatants relies on the assumption that the rules will be followed exactly.

jon jones is the most overrated fighter of this decade

He has one loss in his career. And it was by DQ. How can he be overrated?

(to be fair, he lost to the Swede but the judges gave him the win.

>Card starts at 9pm tonight
Comfy lads

Is /heem/ really a No-Bully Zone?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-shin-ah-hyeong-i-sports-reporter-s-nipple-h9bru4r/answers/new.html

it used to be

Yeah I was so glad when I saw that. Definitely wasn't ready to stay up really late for this card.

>what is the size
>describes shapes
get out you virgin manlet nip

Oh, nice. I wasn't arsed staying up but I'll actually watch it now.

Hating based Nate Diaz is the penultimate sign of being a cazzie

do you even know what "penultimate" means?

heartwarming

I actually do but I use it instead of ultimate because it sounds better

so you intentionally and confusingly use a word which has a completely different meaning because it "sounds better"?
is this the true power of Australian education?

>making a reddit shitpost instead of posting a fly honey like every other OP
kys

But Joe, what is the mechanical reason for ausbro to shitpost like this?

ummmm...... well i guess it's just because he thinks it's funny..?

*John pauses in case Joe is going to add something more insightful*

>No. Really think it about it now. What are the technical advantages of posting like this?

well... like I said, they think it's funny...

*John lightly shakes his head*

>Ok, Joe. You're thinking about this in the wrong way. What are the 4 stages of shitposting?

*Joe looks perplexed*

I relied on heem being retarded

What a soy boy

[spoiler]I know what the replies are going to be: tftp
Expected reply from a hue etc..[/spoiler]

I dont want to spook you but it would behoove you to leave me be in peace.

>Jon Jones should be tried for aggravated battery
why is it aggravated?

you sound like a newfag

Is this too big for a cut to 115?

I'm using this site for 4 years already. Is that still in the newfag territory?

maybe youre just a redditor then

Get out

Why? I don't use reddit. I think the people who are aware of what happens in reddit are the true redditors
>inb4: I only browse it ironically

I'm thinking of watching the Royal Rumble instead of this shitty card tonight.

Look here you little shit, I'll have you know that I'm the most respected hue around these parts. You should ask for permission before addressing me, ok? Don't ever DARE to even think that are allowed to talk to me in that tone again.

>Defending uppity n-persons

I will literally fuck you up using nothing but capoeira moves.

Heem requires a MINIMUM 10 years of Sup Forums before you post

newfag scum go back to 55chan you weeb

WON reports they do not have #UFC PPV numbers yet. Says limited stuff heard indicates the event may fall slightly short of #UFC219's 340k-380k.

>hue on Sup Forums
>respected

I dont want to see myguy DC go against Stiopic. Both are good persons and both are white, I dont want to see that fight

Lmao I tapped rickson gracie in training, you ain't got a chance.

I'm a RESPECTED member of this community. My threads get hundreds of replies and people copy my style. Now fuck off.

I got my first BJJ torny next week.
What should i expect. So far im real nervous.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQlJuFjBdJM

>AYY YOU'S A BITCH ASS NIGGA

people think this man is white

How do you feel about DC stealing Jon's thunder and winning the HW belt whilst Jones is still on steroid suspension? Also, why was Jones always scared of HW?

DC is white, even JJ who acts like a tipical nog athlete talks white...what is with this UFC Oreos?

>lives in fear under his gym's octagon

is how it should read

jones always said he'd only fight a smaller heavyweight but then he calls out brock, he's a fraud and his natty self would've gotten destroyed by dc at 197

Well I think neither will happen. I think Stipe will win and Jones will be back this summer. All the signs are pointing to a short suspension.
"Stealing Jon's thunder" will only happen if he can beat Jon in a fight, which will never happen either.

there aren't many true niggers in the UFC really. Mighty mouse is a nerd, even Tyrone is actually fairly intelligent and speaks fairly well. Are there any obvious ones I'm missing?

>all the signs are pointing to a short suspension
jones is getting 4 to life, no matter what jeff tries to cook up. The integrity of the sport is at stake now

KHABIB IS KING

you just couldn't be more wrong. Dana even said the other day that he expects Jones to fight this year. Also Novitzky seems pretty lenient this time as well.
They will treat it as a first offence (since the first was ruled accidental) and he will get a 1 year ban starting from July 2017, therefore he will be eligible to fight this summer.

>there aren't many true niggers in the UFC really. Mighty mouse is a nerd, even Tyrone is actually fairly intelligent and speaks fairly well.

Tyrone is pretty smart and a family man. Maybe Black Beast? But even he acts nice and actually white knighted on that guy, Rondas husband, for hitting his ex-wife, so even Black Beast is kind of white. The guy is hilarious, also, solid instagram.

Connor is probably the blackest guy in UFC - Irish were never white, I mean look at DC here, botton down dadcore collar, seriously nigga?

He'll just roid and pop again

ALLAHU AKABIB

There's no way he'll get just 1 year. It's his second positive test.

zero chance of this happenin.

Reminder that DC never beat the real champ.
Reminder that DC lost his “““belt””” on the scales
Reminder that this “superfight” is Stipe heeming a fat LHW who isn’t even the best in his division

lol go smoke some crack cocaine with you illegitimate children

based succ poster

Oh well this is news to me. Glad I saw this, ta.
Kind of weird though, Post 9pm is generally when I have my naps so I can stay awake for the card, hope I don't feel tired.
Does this mean the card will end around 4am?

How will stipecucks recover when based dc sinks in that rnc and becomes the champ champ

strawpoll.com/bx68xr13
strawpoll.com/bx68xr13
strawpoll.com/bx68xr13
strawpoll.com/bx68xr13

Chael would sub Stipe and KO DC stiff on the same night

sit down, be humble

fuck you hue fuck

hey lads

170 lbs lmao

>Stipe wins
My happiness for Stipe is overclouded by my sadness for DC
>DC wins
My happiness for DC is overclouded by my sadness for Stipe

No matter who wins we lose.

Yeah card will be done around 3:30-4

Jacare v Brunson will happen before 3am

Literally how do you see stipe winning? Dc has superior striking and wrestling only advantage for stipe is his height and reach

If Stipe loses it will fuck up another division because Cain and DC are never fighting.

maybe a little. she could easily move up to 25 like ninety nine percent of the 115ers...

Thank you

>it's a draw

>DC has better striking

How would he have done in mma?

Threadly reminder that upon closer inspection DC has only fought cans and beaten 0 quality fighters.
Threadly reminder that he lost twice to the first quality opponent he ever faced.

eh, i’m an Ohiofag so I wouldn’t be too sad if Stiopic heems him

>asian
terribly

his name is Nagano, so he probably punches as hard as a 50 caliber machine gun

i drove 8 hours to ohio, TWICE, for cedar point

DC by armbar

>Asians invent martial arts
>Can't win anything

Even Saku, the greatest grappler to live, got starched ~15 times. The best asian fighter

>not knowing who the GOAT ninja warrior is

to be fair however, no non-thai will EVER be as good as a thai at Muay Thai

To be fair, Saku was fighting guys who where 2-3 weight classes above him and juiced to the gills and still winning a fair amount of those fights.

Ngnanou is a sloppy bum

they're genetically inferior you just need to train a non-asian athlete from childhood and they'll be better, i'm already better than any asian lol

>blocks your path

Yeah, he’s in my top 3 favorites right after Stipe and Valentina. A true fuckin’ samurai mane

we /penultimate/ now

Not true. JWP, Dany Bill, Ramon Dekkers would all tell you that Saenchai/Buakaw are the best. Thais are the best Asians, and will always beat any other race the majority of the time in MT. Let’s keep it MMA though.

Saenchai would KO him

But this is /heem/, not /mma/.

Ji Yeon Kim Reach: 72
Cro Cop Reach: 73

new champ at 125 confirmed

OP is a massive, cock-chomping faggot.

Good stuff.
Good chance I wont make it passed the first 4 fights thought desu.