/180/: UNIBET MASTERS DAY 2

The Masters from Milton Keynes continues tonight with the top half of the draw, featuring 7 nationalities and the only active players to have won the tournament.

The evening starts with 2014 winner James Wade up against Australia's Simon Whitlock. The back end of 2017 saw the Machine make the last 8 of just one ranking major and lost in round 1 at the Worlds for the first time since 2006, while the Wizard completely fell off following his Grand Slam debacle. A cunt-off of great proportions follows with Ulster's Daryl Gurney playing Welsh roidlet Gerwyn Price. Superchin's run of major quarter-finals was ended in some fashion by John Henderson at Ally Pally, whereas the Iceman crashed out to the World #1 in the last 16. This will be a game of egos so hopefully they don't drag each other down. Scotland's two-time back-to-back World Champion Gary Anderson is next up against faltering Netherlands youngster Benito van de Pas. Gando and Big Ben had a cracking last 16 Worlds match in the 2017 edition, but since then the lanky Dutchie hasn't really kicked on, reaching just one major quarter final in that period, and a recent string of early exits won't help either; the Scot won't have practiced since losing in the Worlds quarters but it won't matter. Ending Round 1 is a surefire thumping by Michael van Gerwen on imploding Belgian Kim Huybrechts. MVG may have been the PDC's player of 2017, but his failure to retain the Worlds will surely still be on his mind. Add in the fact that the Hurricane has not won an individual TV match since March 2017 and MVG has never forgotten that Grand Slam 9 darter, he'll surely lose.

Coverage starts at 7:00pm UK time on ITV4.

>Tonight's matches (best of 19 legs)
STRAYA (8) v James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade (9)
Daryl "Sweet C4-line" Gurney (5) v Gerwyn "Gurning" Price (12)
Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson (4) v Benito van de Pas "the Dutchie on the left hand side" (13)
MvGOAuTism (1) v Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts (16)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620
change.org/p/barry-hearn-i-want-to-keep-tradition-in-darts-and-keep-women-in-a-job
youtube.com/watch?v=3gy9Z0FHmsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, the big news today is that the walk-on girls will be no more in the PDC, following discussions with the broadcasters: bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620

I've no opinion regarding the end of the walk-on girls. The Sun did though.

There is a petition to bring them back
change.org/p/barry-hearn-i-want-to-keep-tradition-in-darts-and-keep-women-in-a-job

If there was a petition for people that are indifferent about this walk-on girl situation I would sign it.

I'm mad about it, I love walk on girls.

Honestly seems to me like the people mostly complaining about it are darts casuals.

People saying
>I won't watch the PDC anymore if they get rid of them
never really liked it in the first place.

What would you say to Catherine? She can't enjoy the darts because you bullies want pretty women involved.

>I love the darts but the women serve no purpose and make me feel guilty for watching
Turn over when the women's matches are on then.

This is why Lakeside needs binning.

Ha ha, finally time for /180/ again. 2nd match could be hilarious, and Waffleboy getting raped by Autism never gets old.

>If there was a petition for people that are indifferent about this walk-on girl situation I would sign it.
This.

Based Barnveld.

Whitlock 10-6 Wade
Gurney 10-5 Price
Anderson 10-5 van De Pas
MVG 10-3 Huybrechts

Meanwhile, in Australia: youtube.com/watch?v=3gy9Z0FHmsU

>Taylor SEETHING even in retirement

Bitter cunt.

And we're on now.

>Mason
cunt's getting a lot of work for an ex-con, at least it's not asstit i suppose

fucking hell med man's lost some weight

>australian_national_anthem.mp3

>australiannationalanthem.flac

Good stream?

>@Raybar180 Raymond v Barneveld
>So the votes are in.... From next week in Dublin I will start my own vlog !! Will tweet the details then. Hope you will enjoy. Follow me during the @unibet Premier League

Let's see if any of those show any promise. Whitlock was inconsistent, and Wade 2017 was utter shite.

Whitlock looks slimmer too.

>whining dutchman weekly
no thank you

>RvB was justin credible all along

>Wade

>that Rawling ramble

BUY A NEW MATTRESS OR YOUR MARRIAGE WILL FALL APART YOU INCONSIDERATE CUNT

>break with an 11 darter
>go to break
>first visit on return
>22

>Med Man

>22
pills a day

>6 legs played
>5 premier league mentions

WADE WITH A DOUBLE DOUBLE

nice

A fair few of the players are looking a bit slimmer. These two do, and Snakeshite looks like he's lost a bit of weight as well.
It's all been transferred to Barney, who looks like he's due in 2 weeks

i'd almost forgotten how entertaining wade is to watch when he's not playing like complete dogshit

DON'T WORRY OUR HAND CREAM IS UNSCENTED SO NOBODY WILL KNOW YOU USE MOISTURISER LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING POOF

Whitlock has shit himself from having darts for 4-1 to winning just 1 leg since.

Will be an early elimination from the PL for him.

did that cunt hiroshima disable legacy captcha?

THAT 142

noice

Lovely 142 from whitlock

DAT 142

So lost... I'm Waded...

I thought it was only me because I switched browsers and installed a new script blocker.

LE 100 TO 120 CHECKOUT MAN

DAT SHANGHAI

is he back??

>Shitlock

FUG

>SHITLOCK

Based meme man whitlock

Whitlock completely rushed the last dart there.

SO CLOSE!

By far the best I've seen him play in quite a while.

surprisingly decent opener that

Good game, this.

Young Wade looks like the retard nephew in Making a Murderer

He got Waded.

If Whitlock returns to the consistency that got him to 2 World finals, he won't be humped in the PL.

Chin Cunt v Roid Cunt should be good.

>Simon rolled over
lel

med man basically admitting he's been shit because he's been depressed, fair play to the cunt

>badmouthing the new golden boy
DRA fine incoming for Wade.

This interviewers a cunt

I want gurney to win but more shiteman chimpouts would be funny

I just want a cuntening of epic proportions. Don't like either of them, so I just hope for maximum entertainment.

OOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>iceman
>is a hothead

OH OH OOOOH

>the ice man
fuck sake

>Home: Derry
Barry "Up The RA" Hearn

>41
>height in inches

>having your screaming cunt face printed on the back of your shirt
fucking hell

Reminder

*fistpumps*

Where's his knob?
Is it that small?

Micro-micro man

>the side effects of roids

is that tony green on comms? i thought he was dead

Stuart Pike

I hadn't noticed that Stuart Pyke looks remarkably similar.

Gurney asleep at the wheel again

They've both been shit for Top 16 players.

No leg has been won in under 15 darts yet.

THAT GURNEY ROAR IN THE FACE OF GERWYN

TOP CUNTING

He really is an iceman.

A lot of the top16 is highly inconsistant tbf. Only MVG and potentially Rob Cross are playing good/great almost all of the time.

Meme match brewing here

And there is the retort.

>Gurney laughing away
Cadby/Gurney/Price triple threat cunt off when?

Shit I didn't realise it was on ITV4

I was going to watch Lord of the Rings yet again.

Three-way-match for the title King of Cunts, which is now vacant after Taylel's gone.

Excellent recovery from Roids after that pull into big 11.

>mfw gando rapes benito

was LoTR the last great movie franchise?

funny how this match is just as nip and tuck as the last one but it's 100% less interesting because both players are unlikable pricks

How does Price get enough oxygen in his blood with a nose that small?

Looks like the victim of an acid attack

can't unsee it

Deserved

well that was unexpected

The only remotely interesting bit was when they were roaring at each other.

Gurney deserved to lose that. Switched off after going 6-5 up.

Why is the BDO so far behind the PDC when it comes to presentation? It would possibly even mask the vast quality difference.

>sleeping in long sleeve pyjamas
literally subhuman

Presentation and marketing is the main thing the Hearns really excel at. They give the illusion of a quality product even when it isn't there.

wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the BDO hired walk-on girls for the lakeside now

>muh ear

>It would possibly even mask the vast quality difference.
Dave managed that a few years ago when they aired the World Trophy. Well presented despite the utter shite on show.

The BDO's main problem is not accepting the fact they're the amateur darts organisation now. They need people in at the top who downscale the whole thing.