Messi: "We're better off without Neymar"

Messi: "We're better off without Neymar"

What did he mean by that?

marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2018/01/27/5a6c89dfe2704e607c8b45e6.html

I mean, is he wrong?

>La marcha de Neymar ha supuesto en un cambio en nuestra manera de jugar. Perdimos mucho potencial ofensivo, pero nos ayudó en el sentido defensivo. Actualmente estamos muy bien armados en el centro del campo. Tenemos más equilibrio y eso nos hace más fuertes en defensa

Fuck, Messi is a savage. I guess Neymar is really moving to Real Madrid.

Is this translation correct?
>The departure of Neymar has made a change in our way of playing. We lost a lot of offensive potential but it helped us in the defensive aspect. Nowadays we're very well equipped in the midfield. We have more balance and this makes our defense stronger.

honestly how much of a brainlet do you have to be to believe that Barcelona today is better than in 2016 because of Neymar and not because of the change of manager?

>Having a diva that would rather do tricks to get on highlight videos and no drive to win titles is a good thing

lmao this post

Paulinho was unironically the GOAT transfer of the season

guaranteed replies

assblasted hue boy

i am just laughing, i hate Neymar

Messi fanboys are just embarrassing

Macaques like Neymar and Dani Alves destroy every team

he's right. neymar never was player made for barca, he sticks to the ball. good transfer for PSG and barca

Did you guys read what he actually said?
I translated it for your boys:
>The departure of Neymar has made a change in our way of playing. We lost a lot of offensive potential but it helped us in the defensive aspect. Nowadays we're very well equipped in the midfield. We have more balance and this makes our defense stronger.

He didn't say that. He said they lost offensive power when Neymar left, but now they're more balanced. Fucking dumb Argentinian.

Alba is much better without the diva hindering things with his childish drama

CHI

and? neymar while being usefull in opening the field for his teamates by acting like a vacum was still losing a shitload of balls, putting barca's defense in danger.

I'm not a chicano. I simply took spanish in high school.

You destroy every thread with your unnecessary racism

What cutting commentary. Did you save that image to your harddrive all yourself?

Fuckin Sweden. Loser.

Neymar is shit tb.h

ur mom on my dick was unironically the GOAT transfer of the season

If he goes to real he'll just play second fiddle to CR7

Can you translate this to a civilized language that Americans can understand? We don't speak Home Depot

It's already translated but you should show some humility when you're asking for things.