About to fuck a slut from college while her bf sleeps at home, a red head with a big sexy ass

About to fuck a slut from college while her bf sleeps at home, a red head with a big sexy ass

Tonight I lose my virginity at 20 years old, in a car.

Update in exactly 3 hours on how it goes. Wish me luck bros

Attached: 20191015_225629.jpg (2880x2160, 1.75M)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Okay, fag.

Take pics and post them here

I'm gonna try, I can't do a time stamp because that would be even dumber than asking to take a pic of her ass, but I'm gonna try

Try to discretely record it with your phone.

Attached: 1571037241813.jpg (600x611, 40K)

Dont take pics and ruin it for yourself. Just give her the good hump, try to take off the condom and do it without it for a bit, and then ask her if its okay to cum inside her butt or have her tug at it like crazy with her hands or mouth. Getting preggo first time is best to, but maybe she doesnt want to get preggo. Have fun!

Give me any reason to believe you.

Godspeed.

timestamp or gay

Have fun disappointing her. And have fun either cumming far too quickly, or not cumming at all.

>Assuming this thread will last 3hrs

If her names Bailey make sure that condom goes on tight shes a diseased bitch

If her name is Megan or Christina, thats my GF you son of a bitch!!

Pics of her? Blur out her face or something

Make a hand sign next to her butt. We could decide what type via strawpoll or something

Attached: 54YG45YGAAA1.jpg (474x316, 17K)

Virgin at 20? Dumbass, learn to take a cock

See you in 5

Who cares loser? I fucked at least 15 girls by the time I was 20

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I EVER HAVE SEX WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

I laugh every time I see someone with a magnum condom, just knowing that there’s a 99.9% chance they’ll have rubber literally hanging off their sad little dick.

You realize magnums are for thick dicks
Magnum XL are for the big ones.
Pic related my “magnum dong” lol

Attached: 2251851A-0D21-4DEE-ADB8-F0AA4AB01795.jpg (964x722, 158K)

Yeah, man. Go back to the drug store. She's gonna laugh her ass off when you put that big rubber on and it falls off.

fucking whores
you be a homewrecker tho, faggot. after all, you can't help yourself lmao

No timestamp smh

It’s a old pic

Attached: 6742EBAD-70D4-45A4-AC03-0F236C7562DB.jpg (932x698, 158K)

Magnum is meant for a circumference of 6.5 inches or more. You’re rocking about 5 there champ.

Take a new one with a timestamp, I wanna know I'm jacking off to someone's real cock they just posted themselves

Just a normal dick, dude

Leave a note for the guy. Laugh as things blow up

It’s 5.5 trust me man I wouldn’t waste my time I’m just informing you guys magnums aren’t for big dicks but choeds

If you don’t believe me go onto Trojans website and look at the size chart.

Magnums are fine but the best are trojan ecstasy condoms, the regular ones are just to tight.

fat

if she's not a trap it doesn't count

What’s special about them?

OP here, I did indeed disappoint her. I couldn't stay hard because of pressure lmao

I have a big dick and it was pretty snug thankfully

Who ever told you that you have a big dick is lying to you

>Ooops I dropped my monster condom for my Magnum Dong

Never said I did. I’m saying magnums aren’t for big dicks.

I wear magnums cus it’s thicker than norm. Magnum XL are for big dicks.

OP here with the update (a little early) she did indeed have a big fat booty, but it didn't go great.

The car was cramped, it was dark, and it was hot. I fucked her for a solid three minutes and got some moans but ultimately I lost my erection.

She was cool about it because she knew I was a virgin, says she wants to meet up again.

Overall 4/10, will hook up again but not in a car.

Today a virgin died, he won't be missed.

Attached: 20191016_012510.jpg (2880x2160, 1.97M)

doesn’t matter had sex. good job OP

>about to fuck a slut

>>picture of condom

>>>yeah you must be virg rookie

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Im big but not huge been with over 50 women over the years. Some I’m proud of some not so much. 4/5 women I’ve been with have commented on my size several of them were very impressed with it a handful didn’t care or they had clearly been with some huge guys. I wear Magnums comfortably and broken plenty of normal size condoms but it’s true Trojan said Magnums are only slightly bigger thank normal and they exaggerate measurements to make guys feel good about filling them out so they keep buying them to impress ladies as well as themselves and it’s also true they are a bit stronger. Great business plan really. They’re not cheap either