What did Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

What did Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

netflix is pleb garbage for normies

Bearably hollow

My grandma liked it.

It really was like a Steven King novel, only in all the worst ways possible.

>tv hating on what's popular

when did this board become so predictable?

Havent seen it. Not a fan of le spoopy paranormal shit

It's always been this way.

It started out strong, and then it kind of pussed out at the end. Felt really safe.

So like every Stephen King novel.

Nice trips.

I loved it. Ithought the gril that played eleven did fantastically well especially since she was 11, had a shaved head(grils feel vulnerable when not pretty), and had about 20 speaking lines. She conveyed alot of emotion without speaking.

Wino did great, most of the rest of the cast was ok, and if you are into conspiracies the mauntauk monster is a cool thing.

The redditors on Sup Forums hate it because despite them being born after the 80s, it is just too much 80s nostalgia.

lvoed it when it came out, then it became a hit and people started liking it, now i hate it

From what I saw, Winona Ryder's acting was pretty god awful. Took me out of every scene she was in for the first few episodes there

Which is a shame because everyone else in the cast is a pretty good actor

a well presented bunch of nothing

I was too focused on how much I wanted to cuddle with her to give a shit.

Shit Elfen Lied ripoff.

America pig hasn't produced anything original in decades.

I loved it while watching it but I was also high as fuck

Wino played the insane ostracized mother who just lost her son and the whole town blames her but she knows he is in another deminsion perfectly.

Just because you are autistic doesn't mean she was bad. She played her character as written perfectly.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

The first few episodes, first especially, she was TERRIBLE. I couldn't believe her acting for a second

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

it was a nice change from all the stupid mindless air time tv shows that have no plot

At this point of my life anything that actually has a plot is better than the random generator shit that are today's shows....

>I know lots of crazed older women who's kids have disappeared and this show isn't realistic enough for me!

>ywn

>ywn be the new 15 year old "it" girl and rest your weary head on the old 15 year old "it" girl's giant boobers.

You just know.

Forgettable and not re watchable

Life is suffering

fine the first time
shit upon second watch

I think you might suffer from OCD, lass.

Never read a Stephen King book. How would you describe it in relation to what we saw in Stranger Things?

Thankfully, I wasn't the only one that has noticed that. I mean I could not believe any scene where she tried to act as if she was losing it, and yes I know different people would react differently in the same kind of situation. But, I don't believe this is how a single mother would react after losing her little child...

In other scenes she was fine enough for an oven dodger.