What's Sup Forums doing tonight

What's Sup Forums doing tonight

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

oxy. lots

nothing. been sober for 2 week, im starting to have dreams at night again

So jelly.

Idek where to buy drugs now dream market is gone. If I can figure it out I'll probably buy an 8ball of coke with my Christmas bonus

>What's Sup Forums doing tonight
Your mom.

Bout to cook up a rock! Everyone says to use a spoon bro but the fuckin bottem of Tin can is way quicker and easier.

That's not good. You're getting BPA with your drugs, which is unhealthy.

Lyrica 1200mg, great shit.

Smoking RAW cones. Thinking about leaving town and never looking back, as dramatic as it sounds.

that sucks

So does she.

i used to do alot of drugs on a daily basis , until about a month ago when i felt unusually lightheaded during a session and i never felt right since. went to six hospitals and every doctor perscribed a different thing to me. moral of the story is take care of yourself it might be fun for a while but your health is priceless. i never told my mother this but i know it would break her heart knowing her son spends every waking moment in pain.

Ketamine

Boo hoo kys

Weed

Nothin I'm tired of dealing with shady people. And spending my entire paycheck 30 minutes after getting it.

masturbating

sucking my own dick

Counting my money as I watch Scarface then covering my eyes with hundred dollar bills as I sleep soundly, just to wake up and start counting again. Who would have thought that one could burn through money counting machines so quickly. Maaan, having so much money is a job in itself

The other night I caught myself lighting the fireplace with a stack of c-notes just because I was too lazy to get up and get kindling.

Cart