Lies Ameritards actually believe thread

Lies Ameritards actually believe thread.

>London has more murders than New York!
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2019/03/20/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-why-londons-murder-rate-is-not-higher-than-nycs/
NYC murder rate, as usual, higher than London for every year since statistics were gathered, London got really murder happy one February and NYC is still a shithole the entire rest of that year..

>Oh yeah? Well at least I have all my teeth!
bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
Americans on average have more missing teeth than Brits, among other things. Try not to breathe your halitosis on me too hard when you try and argue this fact, Cletus.

Attached: Vexillological_supremacy.jpg (1024x583, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXvVXe1WNz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not saying you're wrong but this isn't the best look and I don't know what you expect out of this but it's not gonna happen

>muh freedom
That's another one

>muh freedom
Ah yes, the freedom Americans think they have that they based on British documents.

Still mad after all these years. Accept defeat and move on with your life

Attached: 37be8502654f87b618cdfdb0530d5611.jpg (279x600, 36K)

Why are the English so degenerate?
youtube.com/watch?v=DXvVXe1WNz4

Attached: 163768_03big.jpg (682x1024, 151K)

i like how mutts and bongs fighting with each other.

Attached: russians.jpg (604x377, 46K)

You know you're right about another country when you post threads obsessing over them and how totally supreme you are, and we usually just talk about the United kingdom like a vacation spot, never a place of interest.

We talk about the US when school shootings happen. So probably only like every other month.

Hahaha. Best you've got? Basically a truce between a country which hadn't fully formed and a country with fully formed military outfits and fully informed indigenous allies, nice example of how much stronger the United states is.

Absolutely proving my point wrong there, you hear about the US's most BASIC news? Dude I don't even know what the worst stabbing you guys have had recently, hell, the queen doesnt even get a front page appearance on a good magazine anymore, she is usually a couple of rows down at Walmart.
I have to actively search for the news of the united kingdom, but you just hear about what happens here lol.

Burgers Vs Bongs. Whoever boils water in the microwave loses.

>We're better because I say so, and the fact that you feel compelled to point out how we get all our shit wrong just proves it!
Okay lard.

>Oh yeah? Well at least I have all my teeth!
We don't believe this. We believe that Brits have nasty, crooked, yellow/brown, fucked up snaggleteeth.

No that would be you Cletus. Evidence was provided. The average American has one more missing tooth than the average Brit. Your stereotype is just wrong.

Remember this britfags?

Attached: videos-mundial-mexico-1986-goles-maradona-mano-de-dios-gol-del-siglo-1120x581.jpg (1120x581, 132K)

You provided evidence of *missing* teeth. The stereotype is that you have teeth present in your mouths, but they are ugly, shitty looking teeth compared to ours.
We don't believe Brits are missing teeth.
We believe that British teeth are ugly.

You know what, there's no studies on that, but I don't give a shit. I'll take healthy teeth over pretty teeth. I'll take a beige mouth over a higher incidence of gum disease. It's like comparing a beautiful woman who's HIV positive and a clean 6/10. I'll fuck the 6.

kinda, you remember this?

Attached: butmuhmalvinas!.jpg (685x456, 67K)

I bet London has more random stabbings than New York.

It is just a friendly rivalry. We'll band together to kick ass if necessary.

Of course you would Britfag go an hero on twitch

Have fun with your oral AIDS.

Didn't we beat you Brit-tards in the Revolutionary war?

could it be that the murder rate is caused by Americans driving on the wrong side of the road? just wondering.

Sick burn user. Current events.

England means nothing to most of us here in the good old US of A. Your speck of a country is about the size of half a state over here

>Mandmade climate change isnt real
>Vaccines are dangerous
>Hillary can still win
>Guns prevent shootings

Pretty accurate list. I would add:

>Nothing Trump does warrants any suspicion.

>you would "like" to fuck the 6...
> truth is, nobody wants to fuck a yellow snagletooth.

And nobody wants to fuck your halitosis, Cletus.