youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
youtu.be/yzh7RtIJKZk?t=6m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rCHGr4JoEZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will be many more days than that before i am bored enough to listen to this liberal cuntrag.

LITTLE

LOUIE CucKold L M A O

>using "liberal" as a pejorative term
lmao do people like you even exist irl?

first they take away jack now this

we can't keep letting reddit get away with this

BIG

YELLOW

What's your favorite Louis Cuck King comedy special?

Mine is pic related.

You think it's going to be more tame since his mainstream success?

No, but I think he will complain about the internet the whole time.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR

Being a self-hating cuck isn't a positive trait.

Tbh if you really want to forward your party's cause you'd literally kill yourself.

Says a lot about him that I can't even tell if this is fake, or just a joke he actually says taken out of context

How are liberals self-hating cucks?

He is dead serious

99.9% chance he is gonna bitch about the president, because he isn't Obama and/or black/woman

It says nothing about him and everything about you

Isn't that just pandering to his demographic though? That's what his fans want to hear. He might not even believe the shit he says, but knows what will get him the most money.

You mean using liberal as a derogatory term?
Is your head really so far up your own ass you don't even know there are people who dislike liberals?

i dont think he will actually, like Dave said Trump is bad for comedy, all top tier comedians realize that "ldrumpf lol" is for hacks

B-but they're on the right side of le history!

\BLACK

They subconsciously hate themselves and project their self-hatred onto others.

feel free to save and redistribute this image, just be sure to give me credit

Is this a show where his daughters bring home their bulls?

Why do you guys say he's a liberal cuck when he openly says the word nigger, has made pedo and rape jokes and constantly shits on women?

But you conservatives are the ones full of hate

how?
they just pander to minorities then stand around agreeing with each other. the funny thing is i don't even really dislike the minorities advocating for their own rights, the ones who are endlessly annoying are the white liberals who deep down think blacks are stupid / lazy / whatever themselves so it is their job to help them. i think i even kind of understand why black people dislike white people because those white liberals i hate them more than anyone and i'm white. do those white people think the rest of us white people will listen to them before we would minorities? realistically we are more apt to ignore them and look at them with revulsion than we are the minorities they are trying to advocate for.

This. I don't understand it either.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M

The original "WHITE MALE"

But he doesn't grab pussy, lynch/shoot niggers and claim he was a good cop being threatened, and he won't say that white men are the only real victims.

Even if he does whip out his dick to female comedians as a come-on. That's not aggro enuf.

I don't get it? He's just making a joke.

Legit? This started it?
This shit would offend liberals.

>in the future non-whites are gonna hold white people down and fuck them hard

Like how far down the road is it? Is he talking about his daughters here?

Just sounds more like a projection from you more than anything, you beta cuck.

Millions

Libcucks subconsciously believe other races to be inferior and openly call for the genocide of an entire race.

LIVE FROM THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

lemme prove your point for you

youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY

>Horowitz

>calling out by getting your wife fucked by another dude
how its that not pejorative?

lol listen to what those people say

Oh so this what black people mean when they say fuck white people.

He went from defending the word faggot to being one himself. I'm not watching his new shitty special about how Trump is Hitler and Mexicans should own America

this is what i meant, if you listen to those white people they give off the air of superiority like they are doing black people a favor by looking down on them and trying to help. yet they want to call the other side white supremacists.

you get the irony here?

somebody posted about louie being a cuck every day constantly until people started going along with it

like a lot of things here

okey nice edit

Yeah, I remember being there for that, seeing the constant threads about it, but I guess I didn't pay attention enough to all the shit that would trigger me enough to get on board with it.

FUCKING Sup Forums LEAVE THIS FUCKING BOAAAAARDDDD REEEEEEEE

Louis CK is not even that politically heavy for fuck's sake. He would make like literally 5 minutes of social satire in a 60 minutes special.
You guys would threw yourself off a bridge from all the triggering if George Carlin of Bill Hicks were still around.

What a bunch of pathetic losers you are.

I would love it if he actually caught wind of the cuck meme and that special contains him doing some kind of "LITTLE WHITE DICKS BIG BLACK COCKS" bit just to fuck with you guys.

Hell, I'll go to one of his next shows (and pay for the best ticket available) if he does that.

lol

HAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING?
ARE YOU SERIOUS????

holy fucking shit reddit

(((((((((((((((((Horowitz))))))))))))))))))))))

i don't understand why do you keep saying Horowitz?

oh god lmao this is the most reddit thing I've ever seen

>WHY ARE YOU SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEE
topkek

i find your comment interesting
could you explain what you mean by it in great detail?

I can say I remember that one

They didn't watch past Horowitz.

their loss i guess the video is true i know people who think like this and it is infuriating.

because witz means joke in (((german))), and what kind of comedian name is "horror joke" supposed to be?
that's a fucking retarded (((name)))

Horowitz (Hebrew: הוֹרוֹביץ, Yiddish: האָראָװיץ), also transcribed as Horwitz/Horvitz/Horovitz/Hurwitz/Gurvich/Gurevich, is a surname that has its origin in the Yiddish name for the town of Hořovice in Bohemia.

Cum with me and you'll be
In a world of pure nubianiation
Become a cuck and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin in a min
Tyrone fucking my wife for procreation
What we'll see will defy
Contraception

If you want to view paradise
Simply watch my wife suck it
Anything Tyrone does, watch it
Want to change the world, breed them to it

well at least he spelled all of the words right

He said that he personally requests for videos of him to be taken down from YouTube, so I think he knows about the cuck meme.

lmao, anyone who gets mad at shit like this is fucking pathetic. grow a pair faggot

Ive always hated Louie, before his HBO show, before his FX show. More than he hates himself. I never watch him. Hes worthless and defenseless in the world. I can kill him and his kids at anytime.

I enjoyed his discussion on Jimi Hendrix, although I felt there was a deeper meaning in what he was saying
youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ

edgy

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN
WELCOME TO A VERY SPECIAL NETFLIX SPECIAL

THE

INTER

RACIAL

BREEDING

GROUNDS

Beacon Theatre my man

bump

bump

his Live At The Interracial Breeding Grounds special was too much for me. Only one gag, literally.

this cuck shit really is one of the worst forced memes on here.

as good a stand up as he is, pic related is his best work.

Is it really though?

>louis ck cuck meme is forced
>DUDE POLITICAL DISCUSSION WITH HAM FISTED MESSAGES SHOW LMAO
state of you

Looking forward to it, his specials are great.

Memes were a mistake, especially forced Sup Forumstard memes.

not very funny desu

RED

>shits on women for being cunts
>freely says nigger
>routine about how being white is the best

you'd think he'd be a Sup Forums hero instead of spamming cuck memes

>only says white people are the best because they could somehow pull off slavery but black people could have shit on us at any time but they just didn't care
>says fucking children must be really good
>black dicks are BIG

Seems like a typical leftist cuck to me

>a dark stage
>a single floor light comes on
>a naked louis smiling
>his flaccid penis looking tiny
>"can I ask all the white women to come to the stage?"
>men in the audience get visibly nervous
>ones who protest are carried away
>ceiling lights turn on, to reveal 50 tall nubian men standing in the back
What happens next?

lol

to be fair, Jimi is great

>Tell me [addressing Tyrone]......Do you breed?
YOU WILL!

IBG?

just because you think about black dick and fucking kids all day doesn't mean you have to project it on Sup Forums

you're american, right?

let me enlighten you: he's a comedian you fucking retards

Whatever you say, Louis.

youtu.be/yzh7RtIJKZk?t=6m55s

>comedians don't ever try to insert what they think into a joke or act
>jokes a comedian says are ALWAYS funny, especially if they say no no words or are crude

I wonder what it is like to be 14 again.

>The word nigger came from some black guy being a nigger, so they just called him a nigger.
- Louis CK, 2006

>I am voting for Hillary because she is a mother.
- Louis CK, 2016

What happened to him?

>The word nigger came from some black guy being a nigger, so they just called him a nigger.

Holy shit that sounds like a god tier joke. Link to the act? Also he started reading feminist blogs is what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rCHGr4JoEZE

maybe, it's pretty well written, some good performances by good actors, better than half the shit I've watched recently anyway.