Is this not an over saturated market?

Is this not an over saturated market?

aren't there already at least 4 late night shows who already do this

yes but we need our daily news fix

finally someone to blow air into a plooper

>Jim Jeffries

more unamerican transplants, WHO ONLY COME TO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, ONLY TO CHIDE IT FOR SHECKLES TO DUMB LIBERAL COLLEGE KIDS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN ANYWHERE ELSE TO SEE HOW SUPERIOR THIS COUNTRY IS

fuck

I'll like to see how they will manage that the first black president will be the first one going to jail.

It's no where near the best in the world. But if your goal is to make a lot of money doing very little... then yeah it's great for that.

Is this how burgerfats get their news?

he pretends to speak like a bogan aussie but he'd suck and fuck a refugee if he thought it'd get him SJW points

gun grabbing faggot piece of shit disingenuous cokehead faggot

traitorous cunt nothing useful idiot punce

yes
american fucks get bored way too quick to watch ordinary newscast

>Comedy Central is here to continue their proud tradition of skewering the whoever the current President is.

where's the Obama material?

Well it's not like we haven't already been through this with the Bush administration already

I think someone in 2011 made a joke about him missing a basketball shot

obama dindu nuffin, never mind all those drone strikes

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

he meant to say "whoever the current Republican President is"

last time they tried this was that "wheres my bush" show and it failed

Where's My Bush was a pretty funny idea, it wasn't just "LOL FUCK DRUMPF".

kek

your country is shit and imploding fast, ameritard.

there's litrally nothing wrong with dinner

he says as a migrant stabs his grandfather

(((who))) owns the network?

>thinking your going to get the old people that watch the opening of SNL then turn it off
>not knowing the youth gets their daily trump roasting from youtube
Who is the demo? This will be black guy #2's show all over again.

Remember when Comedy Central was a comedy channel?

It hasn't been one for like 15+ years dude

That's my Bush was a parody of old sitcoms and had noting to do with Bush himself. Hell it was originally going to be Al Gore since Trey and Matt thought he was going to win and they had to change everything at the last minute.

as long as they still have nathan for you and south park reruns I still have a reason to keep the channel unhidden

Wasn't there like a cartoon little bush show too?

yeah, that was pretty shit

Honestly this. I wish I could move to the US and have my own show, but I guess all people want are shitty Drumpf jokes and lectures about how awful white people are.

Difference is that they did it so much even prior to the election that it's gotten old already.

>giving us this platform to speak truth to power
that brave 20 billion dollar mass media conglomerate

obama wasn't comedy material

the trump goons provide daily material.

I know it hurts to consider this possibility, and therefore it must be muh libral conspiracy, but no, it's just that trump is an easy roast

Is the best media market in the world
No other country watches tv like we do

Is this CUNT?

>kinda paranoid political mastermind who's Achilles heel brought him down in the worst way
>former athlete who got famous for being clumsy lame duck
>micromanaging baptist preacher peanut farmer who couldn't inspire a pepper bag
>former actor who didnt like the second amendment who could give a great speech but was shit at economics
>prep school old money aristocracy who had a successful war but still lost because he raised taxes to a guy campaigning on raising taxes
>trailer park jazz playing couldn't keep it in his pants muh centrism is the best way
>Connecticut yankee who pretended to be a cowboy and people said they'd like to have a beer with him even though he doesn't drink alcohol
>black but not black enough kinda meh president who campaigned as a progressive but was. basically 2010s bill without the fun
>yankee NYC jackass who's really great at spin but awful at managing and lies about stupid inconsequential anecdotes
Boy we really FUCKING suck at choosing leaders

all the other 47 presidents were comedy material but barack obama is somehow too perfect to be satirized. the delusion is amazing.

Don't forget Obama is a limp dick weasel who couldn't stand up to Putin

This is breddy gud political analysis