Anons who have spied on family members how did you do it and share some nudes here

Anons who have spied on family members how did you do it and share some nudes here

Attached: hidden-cam-in-shower.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Sister in law was breast feeding niece. Watched from stairs. No pics obviously, this was before camera phones. She was a Brazilian short stack hottie with slightly darker nips than her skin. I'm into that.

[Spoiler]the niece grew up so hot[/spoiler]

Whatever I was 50/50 on spoilering that anyway lol

I hid an old phone with a spy app in the bathroom, caught an ex, my sis and a niece in bikini, quality is not that great but not awful either

Proof?

is the niece video available?

Name of app ?

there
Video its not that great she already get into the room with the bikini, she actually found the phone once and picked up to check if it was recording but she didnt find anything, still put it away with the cam facing other way lol

Attached: 856546.jpg (704x1315, 97K)

That's hot

How she didn't saw recording?

How she didn't saw recording

I used mobile hidden camera
Was in a bag of laundry so if sth happen i could pretend the phone was in a pants or sth, i got that paranoid lol

any MOAR of this big titty bushy babe?

Attached: 1369761696700.jpg (504x450, 38K)

Who do you want to perv?

Anyone got vids?

Kik me pics and vids : worthynebula098 can trade

bump

>Be a 30 yo boomer
>no spy cameras or anything
>sister is an absolute smokeshow
>always snooping
>desperate search through her shit whenever she is gone to find crummy digital camera pics or polaroids
>stuck with having to jerk off to dirty panties out of her laundry
>would creep down the hall in the morning and lay on the ground to catch her changing under the door
>would get hard and silently creep to her room and up to her bed just to watch her sleep and slowly keel off

You fucking zoomers have no idea how lucky you are to live in the social media age.

Nudes of anyone are everywhere

At least in like 10 years my daughter might be hot so I’ll get nudes then

Yes and no, not everyone nudes are out there, my sister doesnt do nudes, already checked all the drives and nothing, best i have found is a hot pic she sent to my best friend thats why i set a spy cam to see her nude

my sis. vid of her changing at my parents

Attached: Untitled (2).jpg (1211x873, 103K)

We even have deepfake nowadays xD

Where did you hide it

Spy cam or old Mobile?

Shower, under the sink

And the vid??