I fucking hate all you white cracker ass mother fuckin bitches...

I fucking hate all you white cracker ass mother fuckin bitches. I fucking spit on white people they eat my black dick honkey ass trailer park small dick faggots. Dont like my post come at me you nasty ass white peices if shit. I live in the burg pittsburg mothafucka get at me My kik richierich0010

Attached: Screenshot_20191021-214554_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 961K)

My fuckin dick bigger than all you white trash nigga

Attached: received_448990255730197.jpg (720x960, 60K)

nigger

Whoze manz is this

Yo fuckin moms man pussyyyy

You white? Post your dick mine bigger

Blck power

Attached: 1571709930561.jpg (150x181, 3K)

Fucking ugly Nigger

You white peice of shit shut your thin lipped ass mouth up pusssyyy

Big lips are good for sucking dick, but you probably already know that.

Attached: JPEG_20190910_181521.png (410x428, 65K)

I dont suck did like you faggot

theres about 20 black dudes in pitts so you wont be hard to find. except in the dark. ahahaha. ahhh. yeah.

>dat grammar
It's almost like your dad totally took you to school everyday.

My apologies if my kind brings you discomfort, my nigga

White casper ass lookin mouther fuckers ill stick my dick in that white mouth you jello us of this dick

>received in the filename

Attached: 1528121629022.jpg (431x450, 68K)

lol niggers

>Your Personal Army request has been NOT

Get at me bitch kik richierich0010

EAT YOUR BLACJ DICJ

THATS GAY AND NO

I didn't know Eddie Murphy was still doing comedy.

I fUkKiNg hAtE AlL YoU WhItE KrAkKeR AsS MoThEr fUkKiN BiTkHeS. I fUkKiNg sPiT On wHiTe pEoPlE ThEy eAt mY BlAkK DiKk hOnKeY AsS TrAiLeR PaRk sMaLl dIkK FaGgOtS. DOnT LiKe mY PoSt kOmE At mE YoU NaStY AsS WhItE PeIkEs iF ShIt. I LiCe iN ThE BuRg pItTsBuRg mOtHaFuKkA GeT At mE My kIk rIkHiErIkH0010

Brains like that, you could be a wide receiver. How about you enjoy an urban activity, like shooting each other over crack and what colors you're wearing instead of bothering us with your ebonics. Also, you forgot the h on Pittsburgh.

The fact you took the time to write that out, my nigga

Urban street ape all mad CMPT MAJMУHИ

Attached: 1570678699437.jpg (818x784, 110K)

>forgot
kek, i don't think so.

Why does your forehead have a bigass line across nigga your ears could make you fly ugly ass nigga lookin like your haircut barely hanging on there boy boutta 1856 your ass trying to smuggle your ass into the union ugly ass boy

pls mock

Wtf are you talking about fuck you suck my dick and eat some bland ass unseasoned food white pusay ass bitches

>thinly veiled personal army request
NYPA, NIGGER

I love fucking your women

You’re lucky we brought your ancestors over here otherwise you’d still be digging bugs out of a stump in Africa. Chimp

you dad must be proud getting his cigs

Attached: 1570493614499m.jpg (473x1024, 46K)

Ur stinky

Oooohh shit that supposed to make me mad wit your weak ass come back go back to white country you fuckin white fucks

White people stealing our women im sick of this shit fuckin small dicks

1st grade reading comprehension, right here nigga

Dig bugs out of a stump ? Bruh Mansa Musa

Well boogydiboogydie boo to you too nigger...

ITT WHITE DEVILS DEGENERATE YAKUB SPAWN

I bet when you walk you slap the floor

Yakub? It's that NOI scientology bullshit for niggers, no?

White people think they are so smart fuckin dumb ass fucks dont know shit about shit

Ill fuck all yalls white mothers

That's why all the countries in Africa are superpowers with a thriving economy...

nigger faggot

>imagine being so lonely you have to role play as a nigger to dox someone on a taiwanese tapestry forum

White trash sister fucker

white men, know your place.

Attached: appreciate.webm (624x1232, 1.16M)

I work out heavy an will fuck your ass up real talk pussssyy

Thats right my nigga fuck them whote bitches fuckin white crack sluts

bix nood gib me dats yadda yadda yadda

Stop being racist nigger

Dead nigger storage

You white people throwing around nigger like you can just fuckin say it, stay anonymous fuckin white pussy prob have a tiny dick cant get laid

This...so much this

DEAD
NIGGER
STORAGE

you know, the word "cracker" actually has nothing to do with white skin. it means that they "cracked" off another group. that's the origin. in that regard, because african blacks fucking despise US blacks, THEY are quite the fucking "cracker" because they've broken off and fetishize their origin. the word "yankee" is similarly fucked up the way it's used.

What's your name nigglet? D'shon Marius Shakka X?

Its richie you fuckin honkey call me nigglet again i got people bitch

Watch out everyone this guy is from the mean streets of Pittsburgh.

The niggers in Peoria are way more gangster than your clique ever will be.

nigglet
>again

I'm going to kill you.

Attached: puss rules.jpg (480x560, 53K)

That's not correct etymology, son.
"Cracker" as it relates to white people being called so by niggers comes from slave drivers whipping slaves who got out of line. The sound of the whip making a loud 'crack'. Every slave could hear it. Particularly hard slave drivers would crack the whip more often and slaves would simply refer to them as a 'cracker'. Meaning a whip cracker.
So yes, we are still crackers. We still have to keep niggers in line, though not so much with whips, obviously.

Attached: Lil+_1a0199_4786006.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Just stop mixin yall white genes with our beautiful balck women

>basic LARPing

Come on guys

Yeah, we throw them a basketball and watch them put big rims on SUV until their money runs out...

This is the second time you've spelled "women". It is "wimmen". Every nignog knows that, silly.

Someone's whiteness is showing.

Big rims on SUV? Shit, every redneck does that. I thought they put them on malaise era full-size American sedans?

Lmao I'm not what you dumb ass pussy go kill yourself

Oh yes... the Chrysler 300... the nigger's Bentley, with high mileage and the check engine and gas light on...

Ima fuckin about to work out fuck yall ghost ass white kkk pussy mother fckers

Back on your grind? Go grind me a McFlurry nigger...

Negroid

Attached: e penguin.jpg (739x800, 95K)

Larp harder mate.

Soo...he was behind that?

Attached: 2921570616102484.jpg (1532x1187, 98K)