I predict that a movie theater shooting is going to happen because of the joker movie and donald trump is going to ban...

i predict that a movie theater shooting is going to happen because of the joker movie and donald trump is going to ban the guns because of it and there's going to be a republican revolt and its going to cost the republicans the 2020 election

Attached: jokerguy.jpg (480x480, 34K)

k

Everything is under control and you know it.

The only reason the other guy shot up aurora was because it just happened to be the opening of Dark Knight Rises. He just made up the I'm the Joker shit on the spot. No one's going to die.

Side effect of the human evolution retards get to live

This is easily the most retarded thing I have ever read.
This is a potato take.

Put the guns away junior, it’ll be ok

Attached: DB6B849C-A583-41C4-B235-D2E8005888A6.jpg (680x677, 254K)

whatever you say libtard

Attached: 1571335997176.jpg (700x436, 43K)

and guess what retard? the goverment mind controlled that kid,you think bump stock donny isnt going to do the same to fuck your rights over some more,take a look at reality ameritard.your no longer a free country,your a shitty anti gun liberal country

your prediction skills rival those of huffington post predicting the 2016 presidential election

Attached: 1571617684163.png (734x531, 1.5M)

>whatever you say libtard

he says,while acting like his republican presidents gun control was no big deal.how about this snowflake,ill support the us constitution.you support your libtard goverments bullshit

nice lesbian picture there,i bet you went on a rampage like your beloved hero hillary did after the election.a bigger sore loser then donald "civil war if i lose the 2020 election"trump

That was an incoherent mess. Care to try again? Or perhaps your retarded ass can just fuck right off?

whatever,it doesnt matter anyway.americans are hopeless and stupid and only care about taking the guns away.so much for the free country you think you are.gun control fails in every city and state you try it in,time to get educated instead of being a shitty country full of gun grabbing liberal fags like the president you whine about on a weekly basis

and if nothing happens this will be forgotten
and if something happens then people will remember this thread and say omfg he predicted it.

you're just guessing, the same if you were to flip a coin and guess if it is heads or tails, or the thousands of attempts people make to get dubs or trips or quints or whatever get. nobody remembers the failed ones (there are many many many of them) but act like the one that happened to get lucky (through pure unguided chance) was somehow magic. get rekt.

Attached: 23348304_491985967847575_98650919138230272_n.jpg (510x637, 41K)

says the fag that believes joker is going to cause gun violence
kekerino

yeah,because you know movie theaters havent gotten shot up before.retard

not that it matters,republicans are cucks and will just sit there while donald trump throws the constitution down the toilet

That's what the liberal media wants you to think.

yeah,well more people pay attention to the liberal media then your crying presidents twitter account or your bible thumper conservative blog

Hello Mainstream Media!

>kekerino

>media bad

>trump good

this is why you idiots are hated by educated americans

Even the biggest asshole out there is going to realize it's just too obvious and stupid. Ain't gonna happen.

>aint gonna happen

they probably said that about the holocaust,but here we are.also,it wouldnt be the first time.remember aurora?

nothing would make donald the libtard trump more happy then another opportunity to shit on our rights

Liberal wishlists belong on plebbit fag.

whats with the lack of shootings fags

Attached: pou.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>Your billionaires are stupid, you should really listen to MY billionaire.
That's you, faggot.

says the redneck who doesnt have a problem with trump's gun control.who's the liberals now?

having alot of money doesnt make you an intelligent person.just look at donald trump,assuming you arent as stupid as he is

yeah,im disapointed.i want to see more republican excuses for the 2nd ammendment being shit on even though if barack obama passed all this crap they would be taking over federal buildings with their hillbilly militias because of it