Can you scientifically guarantee that God isn't real even if the universe is infinite matter? I can't

Can you scientifically guarantee that God isn't real even if the universe is infinite matter? I can't.

Attached: 1571263013649.jpg (1042x1280, 258K)

Who do you work for?

wouldn't that make you classify as infinite as well

I can prove that OP's a faggot, that's close enough.

What a moment

fuck off jesusfag

The universe isn't infinite matter. The observable universe has finite matter.

>even if

Occam’s razor disproves religion.

You can neither prove or disprove that god is real therefore arguing the position is a fools errand.

See untestable hypothesis.

you cannot prove nor disprove a made up fantasy concept with real facts, it's like apples and oranges bro.

I can prove God exists: people believe in him.
I want you to prove to me that you have thoughts on something. Prove to me you believe in something. You can’t. But you know they exist.

Therefore to people who believe in god, he exists. They think about him, and believe in him.

n order to have a scientific research
first you need a reason.
there is no single reason to think there is a god

I think and believe you're a giant cock sucking faggot.

Now what have I proven?

I can prove you're a fag. Would you suck God's dick if he told you to?

All that you see isn't all that there is. i.e. just because we cannot think of a reason, doesn't mean there isn't one. It just means we were unable to think of it. A reason may or may not be created in light of new evidence that hasn't presented itself yet.

The fact that Infinity exists and we dont live in a closed set. Godel bro

Falsifiability, motherfucker, do u speak it?

Conjetures. I try but whatever

Which God?
The one manufactured by religion, or the theoretically real entity?

his argument is flawed.

Agnostic Atheism is the only win-win.

We don't know, we don't believe arbitrarily because we don't know.

Anything else is not very smart or honest.

It's called being Agnostic

If the universe is infinite god would mathematically be required to exist. that's what infinity is: all conceivable permutations must exist.

How about dimensions? If is infinite can be infinite over infinite and still infinite matter. Also why God needs to be spirit?

No, but I can disprove any human defined qualities that would make up a "God"

also fuck off

exactly. in an infinitely large space there's this dude who's fucking up the way humans are designed on this one planet.

fuck that guy and his mediocre job.

>scientifically guarantee
that's not how science works

Are universe was created by a more advance world and people.

There's an infinite series of decimals between 0 and 1. That doesn't prove that you'll find the integer 2 between 0-1.

I promise and I don't promise in vain IM NOT LAUGHTING

Can you think of a better god than the allegedly infinite number of dimensions? I can't.

No, there are many different types of infinity countable and uncountable are just two and it's highly unlikely that our universe has anything that is made up of uncountable infinity. That probably means that only possible things can exist. A God in the sense that most religions claim would require some form of uncountable infinity to hold it.

I'm pretty sure uncountable infinity doesn't exist outside of its concept. It's a purely man made idea. Maybe irrational numbers are the closest thing we have, but we don't fully understand them.

No. But does it matter? Next question.

Yes that's what I was saying. It would almost certainly require a form of uncountable infinity to spawn a god like being coming anywhere near all powerful or even maximally powerful.

(~god is real ^ universe is infinite)

video games actually have infinite matter, but that's based on the limitation of the system. the existence of the matter in video games isn't really dictated by the system though.

one time, in GTA3, there was a mission where i had to take on a haitian gang. some people might know about this room. they would spawn, rather stupidly from a corner of the room like magic. i stood there and shot them with a big gatling gun and killed like 10,000 of them. then, my stats showed that i hated haitians like 1000 times more than anyone else.

it has actually already been realized that the universe "blips" into existence from nothing. quantum mechanics allow connections through no known medium aside from being assigned through the system.

unless we can overload the system, we can't prove it's infinite and unlike the lovely decartes who adorably said "nothing comes from nothing", it DOES.

boltzmann brain, bitch. in fact, my alternate artist title for my first album, which would come as an extra album is "bastard boltzmann brain". i recently decided to give it sexual desire. that creature they encounter in "star trek: tng" that wants to kill half the crew to understand "death" is an example of that sort of thing.

terrible argument. "appeal to ignorance"

whether the universe, or the matter in it is infinite or not has no bearing on the existence of god.

Your statement:
"I can prove ____ exists: people believe in ___." = logic failure.

Belief does not make something exist. Otherwise ALL myths exist, because they all have (or had) believers.

if i were religious , i would probably go satanism because satan seems to be winning in this day and age

Let's say we have a balance knowledge of the direct information at hand to value a small percentage of the universe. Now, integrating the concept of the imagination of the known and unknown in this format, we can then realize if something is true or false by the simple size of its mentioning.
God is believed to be infinitely powerful yet no where he is found. One can bring the fact we are not able to see it regardless of our efforts. which means other god most be part of neighbors and it believe we must take care of ourselves to reach it in is reality to help him out. If this is true then aren't we supposed to listen or forget. following a missioner to the end of their world is suicide and pointless.
Intellectually thinking with our small amount of observation we should be able to perceived a something of it, but failed to. Religious fanaticism thinking never brought truthfulness in their wake.
What do you guys know?
Am I a faggot or else (you).

Attached: cat in the sink.webm (506x900, 1.43M)

yes you are certainly a giant jackass

Thank god someone didn’t fall for this horseshit

Dont fuck wit OP.
Go on 007...

Attached: 1568562777244.jpg (640x670, 63K)

Attached: 51685962_382655245867402_7902495799928909733_n.jpg (856x976, 200K)

Mathematician here, Statistically speaking, there is a higher chance that God is real then there is that life on earth is a pure coincide.

Jesus fucking Christ. Yes that's what I was referring too spawning and it would never reach a level close to all powerful or even maximally powerful both of those abilities would require the being to have an irrational level of infinity with in it's abilities. It might seem vastly powerful to us but would still be a far cry from having even a fraction of the attributes we give to most gods.

fucking kek
>worst bait

>pic related

Attached: godsquad_arguingwithchristians.jpg (500x388, 69K)

Attached: 1187409769868.jpg (565x453, 90K)

but I ain't christian

Attached: 1571358150269.jpg (960x960, 155K)

>God isn't real
You make a fair point, the evidence just isn't there and there have been thousands of gods before that all turned out to be duds.

Pseudo intellectual retard

here's a clue: that's what this whole thread is

I've never seen someone say so little with so many words. If you don't even understand what you're talking about, constantly going off topic. How do you expect anyone to care what you think.

There's literally as much proof that God exists as there is proof that Cthulhu exists.
Prove me wrong faggot.

Who cares just don't be a shitty person

>that's what this whole board is

Ftfy

>starts reading Bible
>chapter 1
>talking snake.

People fucking died over this.

btw someone here recently said that the inventor of christianity is jewish. so people that are christianity religion are actually jewish (if that is actually true seems like it could be troll but other people "agreed")

Based

it's an allegory, my dude

Attached: 74763789-4B10-44BE-A151-651344A22302.jpg (720x651, 71K)

>so people that are christianity religion are actually jewish

not true. false equivalency.

Attached: DE899E61-0985-4FF9-9202-8B55E0857BD8.jpg (1358x2210, 350K)

Christards

Attached: D752C860-1BAA-42B0-A4F8-F5A7B444EFBA.jpg (576x576, 80K)

Can you scientifically guarantee that OP isn't a faggot even if the universe is infinite matter? I can't.

Attached: 62E138D2-A43D-41AC-9CFF-C798DC776E17.jpg (300x300, 24K)

> Can you scientifically guarantee
> scientifically guarantee
do scientific guarantees come with money back guarantees?

Attached: 3F832EA4-8511-4CC5-B0DE-413CC24624F9.png (460x345, 288K)

Attached: 58907258-BDBD-44C7-998A-CC7F659A094E.png (265x195, 15K)

>where did you learn English?

compared to the size of the universe our knowledge of it is zero, your precept is shit