Be gril

>be gril
>be wearing Metallica shirt
>man asks what your fave Metallica album is
>say you’re wearing shirt to be trendy
>call him a sexist
>earn ten thousand likes on twitter dot com

Being a woman is life on easy mode

Attached: 7FA4B403-B86C-43B4-8B05-D63A380BA203.jpg (1125x1189, 368K)

women like that deserve to be slapped

>i look like a tool in my shirt
fixed, what an absolute cunt

(OP) #
same post with like and rt count
pic related

Attached: C7383CEC-37F2-4FED-B3EA-B3E2ABA54608.jpg (1123x1321, 240K)

I love when women wear shit that draws attention to their chest.
Stop looking at my tits.
I'm just reading your shirt.
You've been staring for 5 minutes.
Metallic is my favorite band bitch, stfu.

I keep seeing ugly fat cow chicks in Thrasher shirts please help

archived tweet or it didn't happen.

That and NASA shirts.

Shit like that is what decades of shitty parenting and progressive ideologies have gotten us.

I doubt things were all that great back in the day, but at least dumb fucks like that weren't given a platform to mouth off on.

She’s not wrong though

Metallica is literal worst band in world.
Plus they killed Napster

How did you turn out so wonderful then buddy

That's a tranny

Attached: awake-but-at-what-cost-45623112.png (500x515, 132K)

Attached: 2FE05D92-C1C8-45EE-AB06-A54FFCA16234.jpg (640x739, 38K)

Shes a poser. Literally the worst thing a metal head could be.

Uhmm, and what is exactly sexist about t-shirt, am I missing something?

The collapse of western society.

its too late. its a fad. the good thing, is fads fade quickly (similar to beyond meat).

>Metallica
>metal
Lmfao

lmao looks like the tongue of a girl after a night of mdma + alcohol at some generic EDC show.

Still a poser your argument is invalid

Everyone who thinks metallica is not metal or "shit" is full on retard.

the art of trolling is dead. you fell for it.

>imagine how to think about that without realizing of real thinking while thinking with thoughtfully thoughts with thankfully thinking at art.

Who's ded?

thas what i tought, wannabe troll faggot, instead of that you're poser, lame bruh

What i said is not a reply for a "troll". It's an open statement.

Imagine thinking Load, Reload, St. Anger, Death Magnet, and Hardwired..... To selfDestruct. Were good. Metallica has sucked since 90s. Half their albums ate trash and dont get me started on them suing napster like a bunch of whiny crybabies. Metallica is the furthest thing from being "Metal". Back in the 80s they may have had some metal in their blood but they really are just a bunch of posers.

>i love how men are sexist by calling me out for being a poser

does anyone use that term "poser" anymore? i think people stopped caring so they could get their dicks and clits wet.

>does anyone use that term "poser" anymore?

As a matter of fact yes. Poser is someone who likes to pose like no one and everyone while being nothing and incomparable with something while in fact he/she is just the mist/fog/fart from the mind and ass of some twisted naughtyhead psychiatric faggot ass/thoughts, in other words...completely nothing at all.

Imagine thinking those slow heavy riffs and drumming of load does not define what pure fucking metal is.
I stopped following them after jason left.
That's how i see them, if you got something creative to say then say it, if not, then ignore this post.

^^^^
Imagine to samefaggin this hard in clear intention to gather some attention, again, lame bruh.

well someone has to buy those metallica shirts

SSAINNTTTT ANNNGGGEEEERRRRR

That's not the way or technique to persuade anons into buying and spending their money on your product. Lol. If you're young it's alright, you will learn.

Haha cry more who gives a fuck what people wear XD are they dishonoring your favorite hair metal band with amazing songs about the sandman? Oh. Oh no.

shes the opposite of a poser
shes public said they suck and hates them but just likes the shirt for looks.
she didn't pretend to like it

Shit. Missing quads for one digit.
Sad for you user

Who are you fucker

^^^^
nice try donkeycuckedfaggot

This. It's cool to wear shorts of things that you know suck as a joke. See D.A.R.E. shirts.

exactly

she's a hipster that's quantifiably worse

the official metallica discorgraphy ends at the black album. what ar you on about?

Worse than being a basement dwelling incel nazi larp faggot? Hmmm probably not!

..checks math
no it seems hipster is actually slightly more insufferable

>basement dwelling
nah I sleep on the second floor
>incel
nope got laid recently
>nazi
nope, pretty liberal/libertarian actually
>larp
who was larping?

how's that even sexist to ask what your favorite album..i feel like that word has no meaning anymore and is use for whatever reason, she's dumb as fuck

She's a third wave feminist internet meme warrior, who literally gives a fuck? She has no influence.

the left has completely burned out any significance sexist, racist, bigot, etc ever had. they all sound very similar to asshole, bastard, cunt, etc which are used essentially as "profane way to say 'guy i don't like' ".

i get it, you don't like people who say disagree with you. im having a harder and harder time feeling like i really need to socially sanction everyone these labels get slung at because its probably nothing.

Are you white-knighting the dumb bitch, hipsters, or the act of giving your money to a band you actively dislike to try and look cool?

Honestly I can't figure out what your angle is here.