Ask an ex-camwhore anything

Attached: 1198.jpg (1280x720, 506K)

male obviously btw

Attached: 1087.jpg (1280x720, 698K)

How easy the money is?

How to get a body like yours?
Not a fag. Just want to be cute.

Also some girl shirts are neat and want to fit in them

It depends on if you see it as a hobby or work I'd say. If you just do it occasionally when you feel like it, then it's pretty easy. If you wanna make a living of it, then as every other job, it will probably become quite stale if you have to edge a couple hours everyday.

Will bump answers with old pics so its not getting too stale.

Attached: 1137.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Was quite chubby in middle school but trained most of it away in highschool. some of the chest fat stayed a little, which didn't hurt when most guys are into more feminine shapes.

Honestly just dont eat too much and you'll fit into girly lingerie without any problems. Just make sure its a little stretchy and not asian small sizes, had to throw a couple of ordered lingerie as well because i couldn't really fit into it

Attached: 478.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Yeah me too. Shame, those panties were amazing

show your peepee I bet its cute

i agree, but worst case, you can always make your gf wear it, at least back in the days

well, most of the fun is in teasing, who want's to just see dick closeups afterall, but here is a little tease

Attached: 1249.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

yum, thanks for these

Bump for more pics OP

I really don't think that my boyfriend is into it..

gotta have to post some pics on an imageboard afterall.

will bump questions with pics, but i'd prefer to not make this just a picture dump thread tbh

depending on if you are a guy or girl, you could always wear it for him in return as well. If he is a little submissive, there is always a possibility i'd say

Attached: 1400.jpg (823x720, 126K)

Nope, he's into traps but not trap himself

to be honest, when i got out of uni and moved in with my current gf, the CDing kinda stopped , especially if its going towards a more romantic relationship instead of just no strings attached fucking. As long as he's still into you, then maybe doing pictures together might be the way to go. Sorry to hear though

Attached: 609.jpg (640x480, 28K)

TRIPS FROM HELL

I'd love to see more of your ass OP

i guess i can bump with pics, but seems like there isnt much interest in an AMA, can't be helped :)

Attached: 1155.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

So how much was your average takehome / hour? Did you show face on cam,and if not, how'd ya deal with that?
Also, nice pics! :)

Glad you like it. For your question, it really depended on the hour and if you announce being online first (instead of doing it every day). if you have social media where you can announce it and people are looking forward to it, then it can differenciate quite a lot. Most of my "income" was actually gifts and wishlist buys from private people instead of camming on camsites.

When i first started out with 18 i wasn't too keen on showing face. Camsites allow you to block specific countries though, so that helped a lot with not worrying about people knowing you. After a while you don't really care though, even if people were to realize its you, since what are they gonna do? Call you out for it and acknowledge they jerk off to guys? ;)

Attached: 1209.jpg (1280x720, 500K)

Ah,cool, didn't know about the country blocking thing! Makes sense about the self-outing, though I'd be worried about anonymous doxing by someone on their purge cycle, but then I'm great at worst case scenarios... Thanks for answering!

ah, blackmail indeed occurred a couple of times if you aren't careful, but well, what are they gonna do, put some nudes of you online?
But can't hurt to be a little cautious

Attached: 1265.jpg (1043x562, 144K)

Yeah, was always super careful when posting here couple of years back. Making sure no exif etc. Oh, and also got hit by the asian sizes thing heh :)

i don't think exif exists anymore on Sup Forums or so, at least i couldn't really find anything when i looked at the data a few years back.

Attached: 849.jpg (640x480, 29K)

how was your day

can I give u a hug?
*hug*

such nice questions haha

it's only need, still have around an hour or two of time to kill, not quite sure if internet hugs over Sup Forums work

Attached: 1292.jpg (820x615, 62K)

hey you got ant more booty pics

i might even have some old gifs lying around

Attached: b157ebc76ae6fc2d4c3407c60702eb54-465791524.gif (400x300, 1.42M)

awww yeah keep them coming

can we get cock now?

what sort of hours would you have to work to make a reasonable living from it? And how long did you spend in private shows vs humoring the freeview cheapskates?

Camming kinda strikes me as being long periods of boredom with the occassional high-value private show. Is that about right?