DO NOT SHOP AT TARGET! I went to my local Target to exchange a duplicate gift...

DO NOT SHOP AT TARGET! I went to my local Target to exchange a duplicate gift. We did not have a receipt and we knew we could only get store credit. The woman told us that all she could give us was $8 gift card for a doll they were selling on the shelf for 26.99. So, they would take our doll, give my child $8 giftcard, restock, and then sell the doll for $27 (factor tax). So, Target attempted to make $19 profit off my 8-year old. Target will not be getting our business in the near future. What kind of policy is that? I can understand trying to avoid people stealing and returning, but they ask for ID and so they can check for a pattern. We would also have accepted to exchange for another version of the doll, but that was not offered to us. I am quit upset. Please do not shop at this horrible store.

Attached: 051714013584cb622667ff069c3a8e7eb0478a-wm.jpg (640x920, 66K)

Don’t risk getting duplicate gifts with no receipt, make a list next time dipshit.

I DID MAKE A LIST YOU MOTHERUCEKR BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO OLD TO FUCKING FOLLOW IT CHRIST

Then blame them, target is awesome

No please don't go there. They also have their Christmas shit up right now, that is wrong.

Target is lame. Walmart is lame. K-mart was lame. Toys-r-us. Now that was a store. Plenty of children all willing to do anything to get a toy.... and I mean anything

Okay THAT I agree with. Are you me? That’s my biggest gripe.

This guy is a pedophile.

Did you present the option to exchange for similar product? Did you speak to a manager? I've worked retail management for a decade and unless you were a colossal cunt or there was reason/evidence to believe you were scamming a manager would just exchange the product or give a gift card. Oh also, different stores have different policies for this, but where I used to work if you didn't have a receipt we would value the item at the lowest price it was at in the last 3 months.

Edgy

>Are you me?
Uh, yeah probably.

who isn't?

just steal 19.50$ worth of shit. there, you win.

we're only hearing the customer's side of things, I would like to hear the take from the person working at the customer service counter

Non-pedophiles.

It's not Target's fault your family sucks

I've never met one

you're not special neither is your daughter get the fuck over it

Target is run by pedophiles and they actively want you to let your kids be around trannies in the bathroom

can I have picture of doll first pls

They never gave me the option to exchange for the same item... Also from my understanding, if the item was on sale in the last 3 months, that is the price they will give you for store credit? But I dunno if it was on sale at all I dont think it was ok

Common practice everywhere. No receipt? You get the lowest price that it ever sold for in the computer system. Keep you receipts or sign up for their loyalty card.

Like I'll really stop going there because you have a problem with them.

No

Ya you should if you know whats good for you

Do you think anyone but a colossal cunt would make a post like OP?

OP is a nigger and doesnt understand that items recently on sale are often bought with the intent to return when the sale is over. To avoid this most stores only offer the lowest price in a 4 week time period to avoid these low ball purchases.

Yeah, most stores have some sort of no-receipt protocol which usually consists of 1) no returns, only exchange 2) lowest price within "X" time frame, 3) Managers' discretion.

You can try your luck at a different Target or another retailer that sells that model of doll.

then why did you buy me a doll

You're an asshole. Who the fuck do you think you are? You had a problem with them (probably because you're stupid) so we're all supposed to stop shopping there. Fucking Twitter mentality.

T

I also looked at their return policy on their website. It just says store credit only.

I may be an asshole, but you're a bigger one if you continue shopping there. Clearly you are scum.

Sorry your random shit wasn't bought by target. Im only shipping there freon now on. Now that I know they weed out scam shit like yours.

Fuck you, moron, I've never had a problem with them. I'm a scum because I shop at Target and you don't want me to? Attend to your mental issues. You don't make much sense.

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie...... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Message me if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: 944E59C5-F259-4307-AA0F-A29F89F201BA.jpg (1800x1595, 454K)

fuck out of here

Moms dont belong on Sup Forums btw wait ur not
Source:rules 29 and 30 (of the internet)