Virgin user here, about to have sex with some friend i know. We are both males and I volunteered to be bottom...

Virgin user here, about to have sex with some friend i know. We are both males and I volunteered to be bottom. Any advice?

Attached: 1571205708756.jpg (2048x1152, 155K)

Fag

make sure he uses lube

Dont
You'll still count as virgin afterwards because you didn't fuck a girl plus you'll be a faggot

Ive had practice with a dildo so i always use a bunch of lube

Never been bottom but scream and moan as loud as you can so he can cum faster.

Take it slow at first and dont be afraid to ask for a break if ur boi pucci starts getting sore

Kiss a lot. It's more degrading for boys and since you're a fag that'll make your little dick harder.

remember to say nohomo afterwards

>be me
>fag twink, big ass
>love kissing, cuddling and caressing
>guys only want to fuck me
>won't even give me a little kiss because that's gay

>fag twink, big ass
>prove it uwu

Should let you suck tongue like it's a cock tbh. Your dick has to get hard somehow. Like not even dry humping pre fuck?

Yes: got take your gay shit to LGBT!!!

lot of lube, relax and you be in control until you open up then let him pound you deep

Plenty of lube and once he's in give it a minute to relax. He may have to move a bit to stay hard, or he can pulse blood to his dick with kegels or what the fuck ever. Once your butt is used to it should go smoothly. Source: ive fucked my wife in the ass hundreds of times and taken her strapon dozens of times.

Exactly.

The degrading part is the best part
He isnt gonna have a condom do i dont think him losing his boner isnt gonna be a problem

The stubbly feel of the guys face, letting him have sex with your mouths, cock deep inside you, kissing him like you're some kind of g-girl...

You sure he doesn't have AIDS?

Oh I never use a condom either lol. But she's my only sex partner and I think I'm her only one, ever. Virgins that went on to do literally everything two het people could do together.

Tell him you like to be degraded. Tell him you will do anything he wants, no safe word, you will be his complete slave. This is how you be a good bitch and get a good bottom experience.

>Your dick has to get hard somehow
usually with my mouth
>Like not even dry humping pre fuck?
that does happen sometimes, i love it

Attached: fbpic.jpg (461x572, 17K)

after he finishes when his guard is down turn the tables on him and fuck his boi pussy you dont lose your v card by getting fucked in the ass

With an ass like that I'd cuddle and kiss tf out of you. I can't believe thats you

shower first. probably booze up

Jesus that is a big ass. Any more? What's that mouth look like I'm not seeing how you're not getting smooched.

So fuckin jealous that ur friend gets to fuck you!

Attached: 1571926662027m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

aww thanks, i do a lot to keep it that way. I think it's because of where i live, people aren't very acceptive towards way stuff. Of course guys would want to fuck you, but they don't want to be seen with you or anything

Attached: fbpic2.jpg (960x952, 67K)

HOLY FUCK DAT ASS!

If I were to name regions, would midwest, east coast, west coast, or South call out to you for any reason?

Me asking

one more just for you, now i have to go pick my mom from work
i live on a small town in argentina, small town is the important part, just a feew thousand people
>cock deep inside you, kissing him like you're some kind of g-girl...
just imagine how funny it would be

Attached: fbpic3.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Why do Latinos have the best fucking asses.

Have fun !

hot as fuck spread your ass, no shame, and stop trying to be cute or cool, just be yourself, gl user.

Attached: 1492574900185.jpg (447x589, 48K)

gosh you have an incredible body and are very pretty/handsome?
I too am a skinny femboy with a booty (just not as BIG as yours) only I dont get to use it because Im in a relationship w a very closeminded girl
i wish I was you. lots of times I wish i was able to explore my submissive side and get some good dick pounding my insides like a bitch. For now I have to do with a dildo
just enjoy the moment, have fun!
That friend of yours is lucky af

P sure op and the ass user are different peopl. OP is a virgin, ass user cant get a kiss out of his daddy.

>Why do Latinos have the best fucking asses.
genetics i guess? a mix between native, spaniard and mediteranean genes are common here
>Have fun !
thanks

Attached: fbpic4.jpg (480x640, 67K)

>ass user cant get a kiss out of his daddy.
this, and i want kisses from daddy

You know you failed in life when you're acting Sup Forums about gay sex. Smh, fucking fag.

Attached: 1514567136686.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Yeah, me again, I was wondering what those lips looked like. I'm really happy with the result.

I'm not gonna contact fag but if you want I can leave a throwaway email in a reply

in case any of you libtards were wondering, this is why we trump lovers come to Sup Forums. nothing gets us off better than bottom traps.

pic sauce?

use lube (lots) and condoms (even if both are virgins, to get used to using them)

Don't do anything you don't want to do

don't pressure the other guy to do anything that they feel uncomfortable doing

maybe get each other off beforehand, makes it more fun

Condom, gloves, lube, towels, slow at first and take a shower. No one wants to smell your shit!

ahh thanks, I got it mixed
well, just to add me to the fag collection, here's femboi user n3
>stuck in a hetero relationship
>cant put to use my cockriding skills and body
>hanks, you made me feel so cute. Finding someone to fuck you isn't really hard
you are beautiful
its not hard but I dont want to cheat on my current gf. I once got close to doing so with some rando off grindr

Attached: a3 (2).gif (250x164, 1.42M)

>I once got close to doing so with some rando off grindr
not ass user but i would like to hear that tale. Also that's a fine booty you got there

here's another pic
the story
>1 month without seeing gf so no sex at all. faggotry kicks in hard
>get desperate thinking i might be stuck in relatiosnhip forever and waste away my feminine body
>dl grindr to share some pics with local alphas "just for fun"
>inmediately get dms from one that lives 1 min away
>he starts asking for more pics and convinces me to meetup. Nothing sexual if i dont want to
>eventually we meet, my legs are shaking. He wasnt really an alpha and was more of a vers twink. I got less horny
>we just take a walk at 2am as he walks his dog. he caresses my butt as we walk and i get horny again
>we decide its best not to do it and we just end up talking about my problem
>the guy also had a gf but was a sick fuck that kept cheating on her with everyone

Attached: a3 (14).jpg (250x333, 21K)

Oh im gonna douche my ass out. I always do
I dress too so im gonna try to be hot asf.

>sick fuck
You were about to cheat too user

I would definitely be your top.

I never intended to actually suck him off or do anyother sex related thing. The agreement was for me to take a walk with him and just talk
didnt give him consent to touch my ass but I admit that i also didnt tell him to stop. looking back i probably would not stop him from feeling my clitty.
It was hot at the time and I felt guilty minutes after, hence why I havent done it again

Attached: a3 (3).gif (250x230, 1.95M)

Let's see your best, you must have taken a pic of yourself if you thought you were cute in the mirror.

i would have taken the opportunity
that's a nice ass

Start taking metamucil. It'll help clean out.

Do not tense up. People think that it'll hurt your first time because your asshole isn't stretched. That's not true. It's because 99% of first timers tense their muscles which causes most of the pain.

>i would have taken the opportunity
to breed me?
if you were to abuse my body i wouldnt be able to put up much of a fight or hold you back,in fact I'd probably wouldt end up begging for more cummies

Attached: a3 (13).jpg (250x188, 10K)

Have you ever even been penetrated?

Don't have sex with males if you are a male.

Have sex with your ugly female sister insteed.

Attached: SabeR88.jpg (850x1202, 119K)

read my previous posts, I havent been penetrated by a real dick
Just my dildo and buttplugs
Im doing sissy practice for when the day comes
here's my gape

Attached: a3 (21).jpg (250x333, 31K)

I know I got that I'm just trying to figure out why you're wasting your ass on women.

Go to a gay bar, change in the back into some boy shorts or something and you'll have your fill of all the cock you could take by night time.

Preferably a gay bar in ATL where I can break you in personally

I know but I'd rather take hetero men?? dont consider myself gay, i want to act as the girl once Im being fucked. I guess its not that important anyways.
>why you're wasting your ass on women
because i love the woman im with and we've been together for 3 years. Dont want to risk my chances of loosing someone this important in my life just to get to live my femboy fantasy. what If i proceed and in turn i realize i dont enjoy it that much?
telling her is not an option, she's a bit closeminded and very naive

Attached: a3 (5).jpg (250x333, 16K)

we're in our early 20s, these relationships dont always last forever so i can always try real cock if things dont work out
at the moment Im fine with fucking my boipucci with toys and getting to tease real men online

Attached: a3 (19).jpg (1280x960, 174K)

Poor dummy. First of all I'm a normal guy not a massive fag. I only bend for traps, and I just dont get a shit about protecting labels like gay or straight or big or whatever, it's just humping.

Second, gay bars rarely have full on gays in them that's a stereotype.
You have the curious, trannies of both genders, lesbians. I wouldn't have started going to the one I drink at if I didnt used to work for the boss.

But if I knew youd be there I'd stop by.

>why you're wasting your ass on women
we could chat on kik if you want
but first tribute one of my pics. I want to see how big you are

Attached: a3 (1).gif (250x189, 1.67M)

I'm like, 5'7" 192 lbs. Gym bro. 7" cock.
I dont think youd have a problem with it.

But outside of that (not used to being mistaken for full on gay) just think how confused your gf would be when she finds out her bf is someone's gf....

Use a condom! Bottoms are more susceptible to STDs. Enima first, don't want to get shit on his dick. Keep your ass clean.

>But if I knew youd be there I'd stop by

Attached: a3 (3).jpg (1280x960, 110K)

12 PM on a Thursday I'm at work I'm not gonna jerk off to your pic at work friendo.

>Gym bro. 7" cock.
>I dont think youd have a problem with it.
i wouldnt, that's actually my ideal daddy
but I need to know if its real and I want to see that d
> just think how confused your gf would be when she finds out her bf is someone's gf...
im not planning to do anything atm, just sharing some pictures

Attached: a3 (12).jpg (250x188, 10K)

Do you have a pretty face?

Attached: IMG_20191010_154532.jpg (552x452, 21K)

yeah I'm always told i have feminine features
plump lips, sharp eyes, mid-long hair
not sharing online

Attached: a3 (1).jpg (1280x960, 149K)

Tfw mostly straight but ass is ass. I'd want to fuck you, but I'm like 6 hard and thin and not really fit myself. I could probably go twink mode if I worked at it

Clench your butthole the whole time, but use lots of lube. Also, make sure there's nothing in there first.

>to breed me?
yes, i would have just pushed you against a tree or something

That's good, too many masculine "traps" tbh

Attached: Screenshot_20191022-231204~2.png (716x986, 908K)

sorry i ran out of personal pics so im posting from others
masculine traps are just gays lmao. whats the point

Attached: slutmoxy 111 sissy (5).jpg (960x794, 113K)

I'll see what I can do in the restroom user

you have me like
please do, i want a real man on kik for once. Most anons on here have even smaller dicks than me

Attached: sissy 65 (6).jpg (558x1024, 66K)

This.

More please!
And depending on the situation small pp's are cute

Attached: 1571558883211.jpg (750x750, 84K)

It's gayer if the bottom has the bigger dick

>sorry i ran out of personal pics so im posting from others
That's quite alright
>whats the point
Idk, I guess they like crossdressing even though they dont look good at all

I'll honestly see what I can do later when I have at least two phones

I love having a clitty, makes me feel cute and petite
i plan to oneday try clittycages if i go full sissy, they pink ones are sexy af

Attached: a3 (8).jpg (250x333, 10K)

I prefer free range traps myself (ie not locked up), the thought of a sissy cumming through a cage while getting pounded and clit soft is pretty hot though

Here's one from a week ago

Attached: received_2167800486853318.jpg (1920x2576, 242K)

we like it locked because it represents a commitment
its giving up on all "male" thats left in us
I know i'd give in to anyone that gifts me one
just dont want to do it right now and ruin sex with gf

Attached: clittycagecum.gif (327x327, 1.84M)

How big are you when you get hard?

How often do you shave your body? Is there alot to shave?

Attached: 1571808265738.png (1024x1024, 400K)

Sauce for the pic?