Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Gonna kill myself tonight here in London. Willing to use any method to do so in a live recording if you pay for my daughters future college fees in advance.
My depression is crippling me and I am unable to do anything about it. I know there are enough sick fucks on here who have been waiting for this moment.
Just having my final meal now.

Attached: 7C3A5CD1-880A-4901-AB52-6F1FDD989941.jpg (1080x1920, 429K)

If you're not dicking around, don't do it

Crumpets would be my choice too user.

don't do it Sup Forumsro, the rest of those muffins will go to waste.

Attached: 1562508314364s.jpg (245x206, 6K)

Don’t do it. Get your revenge on all the cunts in your life by becoming a spectacular success.

oh and you know leaving behind your daughter to fend for herself makes you a piece of shit and a selfish person. at least wait until she graduates.

Attached: 1556644192643.jpg (445x342, 26K)

Hopefully you will end up in a better place than this shit hole called life. Good luck.

Nobody cares about your daughter and they sure as fuck won’t be paying 100k to watch some loser kill himself when they can watch it for free tomorrow. Always another user ready to go and livestream it. Instead of killing yourself for money (if you didn’t have a daughter I really wish you would) maybe you could not fuck up your daughters life? Nobody cares about you bc you’re genuinely worthless but your daughter is innocent in this and at least deserves to have her dad, even if he’s complete waste of space and oxygen

Stay for your daughter you selfish faggot. Why would you want to leave her with a dead father.

I’ve never been allowed to see her. Her mother has custody till she is 18. This is mostly to do with international law. Nothing to do with me being a bad father. I send money but as far as I’ve learned. She thinks I am
Dead and her mothers new husband is her father or at least has been the last 13 years of her life.

I hope that also. Would be nice to finally switch off.

I am and always have been a guy who makes no trouble with anyone. No place to be. No promises to keep. No problems with anyone.

I gave some to my dog. He likes crumpets also.

She has a father figure in her life. She doesn’t know I exist.

Join the army or some shit

Don't do it, there is always a chance for a great life

Too old.

Life is amazing. Just no matter what I do. No matter where I travel. I see nothing of my self in the action or experience. I just find it painfully time consuming or boring. In any or all
Situations I’d rather just be in bed a sleep.
For example I went traveling the last year. 7 countries. In each country I’d just stay in the hotel or airbnb all day sleeping or ordering food online. That’s it. I would go outside. Meet anyone. No nothing. Zero interest.

No one that would pay to watch someone kill themself would also pay for someones college tuition. That is 2 different types of people

Fuck me get some self respect, that's your final meal? A cpl of crumpets and a banana?... Dickhead

Lifelong Chronic Major depression reporting in.
Treatment takes TIME Sup Forumsro, don't give up. Sometimes you need to try many many different medications before you find one that works well. I spent nearly a decade on the psych couch and I can honestly say it's NOT anything your shrink ever says that makes you feel better it's the CUMULATIVE effect of all the time you spend thinking about what you are going to say in your sessions. The long term effect of all that introspection is VERY beneficial for coming to understand the root causes of your malfunctions and shining that light on those troubles relieves the power they hold over you.
Also, I can see you love your daughter as I do mine so I'm gonna tell you a little fact my shrink told ME in 2006 when I was suicidal: Children of suicide parent are FIFTY PERCENT MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT SUICIDE THEMSELVES.
You might not give a fuck about yourself but you care about your daughter right? Are you willing to up her own chances of eventually killing herself by HALF by being a defeated selfish faggot?

GET MORE HELP. Different Meds, talk therapy , cognitive behavioral therapy. Don't put your daughter's life at risk because of this burden. WORK HARDER. The older I get the better I feel. The struggle never goes away but persistence in finding the RIGHT tools pays off.

Attached: 1488102109181.png (181x221, 45K)

>leaving your child without a father cause you cant deal with shit like a fucking man
disgusting fucking euro faggot.

Jump from The Golden Gate Bridge

Can you please stop killing yourself here at night in London?
Youve already done this multiple times on multiple threads.
Thank you

He lives in London, best he can do is Tower Bridge and it isn't high enough to get him anything but wet in the Thames.

Attached: 1161089.jpg (600x682, 60K)

>Gonna kill myself if i get the money
>doesn't have any way to get payed linked
Hes not gonna kill himself you retards

Attached: 1571733421022.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

dude don't do it. I hated my own father for killing himself. You don't want her to hate you man. Your body is going to get raped in Hayes or some shit if you do it. Don't do it.

C'mon mate, it's just a phase, we all have hard times. Even if your situation is bad, it'll end eventually. Look at u, you've for 2 daughters and they seem to be quite intelligent I'd they want to go to uni. Regardless mate, throwing your life away Is completely pointless, we're all gonna die someday, atleast when your on your hospital bed in so many years time, you can reflect on what you've experienced, doesn't matter I it's boring or sad, atleast you can say to yourself you've done.

Go on mate, talk to your family, they need you.

Try Psychedelics. Trust me

I'm in London too OP, want to meet up? I'll drive to you if you need a person to talk to.

rape your daughter
send me pics after