You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't own a gun

You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't own a gun.

Attached: gwer.jpg (1080x1325, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/o6auWN2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if cedric diggery had a gun dat nigga would still be alive gettin dat sweet asian puss

I want to be yeeted on in the boogaloo

I live in a nigger-free area

Because I do

Attached: IMG_20190911_171946-01.jpg (1396x3487, 1.11M)

because i have better things to spend my money on and my roommate/best friend for 10+ years
has 16

Attached: 1467436524177.jpg (500x288, 25K)

Vegan

Lack of interest.

Because I'd use it.

Because I spent all my money on steam games and now I have to save up to buy a rifle.

Attached: EFBCEA2F-BE71-4A03-AE36-23EF4C0F5EB8.jpg (650x381, 60K)

But I do own a gun. multiple actually

Because I own 36

i own a few. A revolver for home defense and several rifles because they're neat/fun to shoot.

Too much hassle.

Seriously, that didn't even take 3 seconds. Try harder.

Don't need one. You are such a pussy lol

I don't have enough money to buy a proper gun. I have an air rifle though.

Live in UK

>you have to be a frogfag to own a gun
The right to own a firearm is for everyone user. You dont have to follow strict party lines in what you like.

not american?

>says the guy afraid of possessing an inanimate object
admit you dont trust yourself with one

If you shoot too many bullets I grow immunity.

Exposed slut (ex-gf) at imgur.com/o6auWN2

Because there is no good reason to own a gun. And a lot of good reasons to not own it.

One of the few good excuses but Im sorry for your circumstance

You dont leave your basement and youre suicidal, right?

I'm a felon

Where I am both permit and the gun costs a fuckton of money...

i don't live in the "land of the free" where you need to wear a bulletproof vest when you want to go grocery shopping

>Imagine needing a security blanket as a grown man
It's more that other people and small children can't be trusted and guns are pretty useless when they're responsibly stored in a gun safe.

Don’t want one and am poor fag.

:/

If the UK had different gun laws I would totally own one. Just to shoot for fun

>imagine a dude who thinks he's a man because he relies on someone else for protection
very over hyped problem. if youre not involved in gangs and crime your chances of being shot are next to none.
I agree safe storage is important but it's different for different people. I live alone so mine is either on my nightstand or in my pants. If I have a guest it's kept where they cant get to it because even innocent noguns are retarded when it comes to gun safety.

im fucking broke

no one would sell me a gun, or ship it to me for a fair price

I'm not allowed to anymore

>roommate has been friend for 10+ years
>I have sixteen guns he has none

uuuuuuh Tim?

>if youre not involved in gangs and crime your chances of being shot are next to none
Correct, unless you own one which is why shooting for sport is the only reasonable reason for owning one. Remind me, how many cops are killed by their own gun each year after it's taken by an previously unarmed suspect?

All it would be is an expensive paper weight

Because I have a cocktail of mental issues and I'd end up shooting myself/someone else.

Because I'm Batman

Too broke

I have nowhere safe to put it.
I've got a shotgun in storage from my redneck mom, and my gun nut father-in-law is going to get us one when we have a safe to put it in.
I also definitely believe in stricter gun legislature but they're also fun as fuck to shoot.

Fuck off think tank.

Uk government are cucks

Attached: 1571794427300.jpg (364x359, 33K)

Live in UK, guns are illegal

I don't want to go to prison for owning illegal weapons or go through the grooling procces of getting one

Owning a knife is easier and cheaper yet nearly just as useful if not more

>Correct, unless you own one which is why shooting for sport is the only reasonable reason for owning one.
I disagree. I'd prefer never to be in a fight let alone a fight on equal or less terms. Im not the confrontational type and I have nothing to prove. Im proficient with mine and it's well maintained so Im fairly confident.
>Remind me, how many cops are killed by their own gun each year after it's taken by an previously unarmed suspect?
I dont know user. There is a difference between me and a cop though: Im not going to wrestle a criminal trying to get cuffs on them.
Im leaving the situation and if they try the guy walking away with a gun they earned their darwin award. If Im in my own home, Im taking cover behind something with police on the line and pistol aimed at the door.

>I also definitely believe in stricter gun legislature but they're also fun as fuck to shoot
what and why?

also, meant to ask, what country are you in?

I don't have a reason to own one

.. waits 10 seconds oh no guess i need a new gun

Canada

Connecticut won't let me and I don't want to get scammed on the deepweb

Communists in California wont let me have a gun and the crime rates are up 9000% since sanctuary laws and gang violence was legalized.

bro a high point is like 200 bucks and before you listen to faggots a hi point in 45 is a bad ass hand gun their just heavy or a tarus g2c in 9mm or 40 is like 250

yea bro hes afraid to own a gun might hero

Legally can’t own one

Y E T

Same as you

I'm not old enough in my state to own a gun

>I have nothing to prove
>Needs a safety blanket
You don't have to convince me, user. If a night light or a dangerous toy help you sleep better then who am I to question your manhood?

Because the fuck heads of America gave us the right to bear arms but didn’t agree to giving every American a gun as a right....I honestly think we need to be able to defend ourselves even without guns...let’s end the battle with flaming stones and spears and wicked blade bats...America is going to be a fun place a few years from now

niggers broke in and stole my firearm and I'm a poorfag

My mom says I can have one when I'm 15 if I sleep in her bed when daddy's gone.

I have 5.

Here in Arkansas 8 year olds can and do hunt legally by themselves with firearms. Our last school shooter was in the 90s and shot a few of his bullies and turned himself in. Guns arent the issue. Liberals and jews are.

I do

The only reason to own a gun besides hunting and sport is to kill tyrants. 2a isnt about hunting or self defense. It's only about killing tyrants.

Build your own. 80% lowers or 3d printers

You must be a marine

Fucking fudds.

i cant afford one and dont have a personal interest in them

Uhm dude in UK is the reason we have the hardware store SMG. Build your own

You're retarded.

Okay.
Question, would you fight a tweaker, some unsanitary person, or group of people? Maybe I am a pussy who's afraid of blood borne pathogen or losing a fight and getting bricked in the head. I think my life is worth more than taking those chances. Being disarmed emboldens someone violent.

Fuckin americucks

You're a fucking joke to humanity. Kill yourself or better yet roll over and let a tyranical government kill you

Then you should know the 2nd amendment wasnt meant just for immediate self defense

its such a hassle to get one in my country.
i dont need one.
they are expensive and dangerous.

i would like one tho.

i'd shoot myself

>Why
Because we don't need to be a country where someone can ambush and murder thirty people in a minute, since that doesn't happen in any other country. People who want to kill will still find ways, but it's way easier to save the life of someone who was stabbed than someone shot by a 5.56.

>How
Universal background checks and evaluations, for starters. I forget the term, but being able to temporarily revoke weapon privileges from those who are at risk of being harmful to themselves or others is good too. A few states have that and it works super well, so make that nationwide.

Anything semi-automatic and magazine fed requires extensive training or service in the military or police, and regular evaluations. Basically, if you want a (heavy fucking quotes here) "militia weapon" then prove that you're doing it not out of self interest but for the security of the free state. This would allow revolvers for self protection and semi-auto shotguns and bolt action rifles for hunting, but reduce the possibility of a guy who thinks he's Rambo unloading 100 rounds in a minute on a crowd. Plus, if you're one of those idiots who thinks guns are for overthrowing the government (ask James McFarlane and John Brown how that went) you can still have guns for that. Hand out shotguns and hunting rifles en masse and you can still fight.

Is that ever going to happen? Absolutely fucking not are you joking me. But it's a good, realistic dream to have.

My penis is just under 8inches and I'm a glass half full kind of guy

>the guy with a gun and thr capability to kill anyone he wants is the cuck
>the guy disarmed for his own safety and would go to prison for owning a gun isnt a cuck
Having a hard time following this thinking

Cuz I'm a britfag

Attached: st7.jpg (1020x807, 159K)

>I don't need a gun.
This response always amazes me.
Since the dawn of mankind we have been able to defend ourselves.
Now cucks depend on police to come and save them.

Liberal indoctrination has brainwashed you into believing guns are evil and daddy government will protect you from harm.

Warren v Washington DC:
>Appeals court ruled that police DO NOT have a duty to protect individuals, their duty is owed to the public at large.
According to the U.S. government, the only person responsible for your safety is YOU.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

I live in Florida. It took nothing to legally get my guns. You'd be an idiot not to own them here.

I’m crazy or something.

I live with my parents and they are against guns in their home. I need to get my life together and move out before I buy a gun.

It's illegal in my country.
>get one illegally!
If I shoot someone with it I go to crime prison.
>hurr how protect family
With a hammer and my manhood, guns cuck masculinity

>doesn't happen in any other country.
Shia and sunni Muslims murder each other daily.
They literally blow up people in markets weekly, but western news agency's never report on it.
When a Muslim kills 80 slightly different Muslims, nobody cares.

germanfag, hope to one day emigrate to the us

This. Muricans have blinkers on

Okay, then let me rephrase that to it doesn't happen in any country that matters.

Cocaines and heroin have been illegal in every state in the U.S. since before your parents were born.
And yet even as a stranger I can fly to any major city and score a bag before the sun rises tomorrow.

Criminals will always have access to firearms.
If you disarm the general population, the U.S. will be mexico 2.0

Have you watched the new?
Mexican cartel just raised a prison and released 200 of their buddy's and killed every cop and Mexican army soldier that got in their way. Then torched the town on their way out.

That's what happens when only criminals have guns.

I don't own anything worth killing or dying over and I'm too poor to buy one just for fun. I might buy a shotgun with my tax return though, just for fun.

I'm definitely on your side, but mexico wouldn't be saved by armed citizens

Good guess, faggot, but no.

>Because we don't need to be a country where someone can ambush and murder thirty people in a minute
Yeah, we do. We should be armed with the same guns US infantry would have. You need to leave the country if you think otherwise.
>since that doesn't happen in any other country
Yeah it does. With the same type of guns too, even in yurop. Also a lot of bombings and trucks of peace.
>Universal background checks and evaluations, for starters
I cant think of a single mass shooting this would have stopped actually.
>being able to temporarily revoke weapon privileges from those who are at risk of being harmful to themselves or others is good too
It's a right. Not a privilege. If they havent committed a crime, what you're suggesting is illegal and can easily be abused depending on who's interpreting it.
>A few states have that and it works super well, so make that nationwide.
Proof it works?
>Anything semi-automatic and magazine fed requires extensive training
retarded, what would your training even consist of?
>then prove that you're doing it not out of self interest but for the security of the free state
prove youre innocent

Fundamentally unamerican juvenile and reactionary view. I hope you find another comfortable country to live in.

I'd like to, but I don't have the money to buy one, let alone to pay the licence fees.