FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1571755686150.jpg (2048x1334, 457K)

>white
Clearly Jewish

Why do niggers have such bad jewdars?

FUCK FAGGOT TRANNYS! NOT ACTUALLY, THAT"S FUCKING NASTY!

OP clearly spends more time on the internet than in the real world. Yes white men engage in homosexual behavior more on the internet.

But go to skid row in your city, the worst drug addicted, bedraggled neighborhood, and drive around. You'll see tons of tranny prostitutes, AND THEY ARE ALL BLACK.

Fuck you just triggered me... fuck me

Why do you want to fuck me? I don't want to fuck you. Go away faggot or I will stop paying you minimum wage to sit on your ass stupid spook

> Which one?

hey! I'm in this lol

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Are you fucking Jew or just idiot ?

Attached: jewish tricks.png (1740x595, 725K)

"White" people? That's a rather scientifically incorrect way of describing the many ethnicities and cultures throughout Europe (if Europe = white is the idea here) that can be very, very different. Start out in the U.K. and travel through Europe until you reach the Balkans and then Russia. Historical relatuons have greatly effected and affected how Europeean nations view the rest of Europe and the U.S.' involvement in the affairs of and between states. Parts of Europe (e.g. Greece and Serbia) have large populations of their country that are nowhere near being "white". Many are darker than"black" folks. Very few people are "white" or "black". Just different shades of brown and Albinos.

Niggar faggit

Some of these trannies probably got bigger dicks than OPs Jew nigger ass

western and nothern europeans. you know, the ones who do things and invent things?

I've seen this same damn post so many fucking times. I don't know you retards keep falling for this shitty ass bait.

Attached: 65114_01_01.jpg (960x544, 123K)

Oh thought this was a breed white people thread....because yes...impregnate white girls....pretty ones, ugly ones, skinny ones, fat one....absolutely all of them...

But I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 1571786304798.png (581x720, 538K)

Attached: zsa.png (1136x640, 232K)

Attached: the new face of america.jpg (600x600, 58K)

If she did impregnate her

Yeah, now check out Africa's sweet stats

Kill myself