Wife says shes down to get shared. Is it it worth it? Always wanted to see her get fucked and enjoyed...

Wife says shes down to get shared. Is it it worth it? Always wanted to see her get fucked and enjoyed. Pic related(looks like her)

Attached: nnu.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've shared my gf with 2 different guys now and it's definitely worth it

Attached: IMG958487.jpg (1041x2048, 119K)

Pics

So he's tired of you?
Wants your consent to cheat on you.

how so? is it awkward after cumming?

Gf is bi, so I let her date other women on the reg. I fucking love it, way to jealous for another male to touch her, but if you can get past that I’m sure you’ll enjoy it user.

I let my wife have sex with whoever she likes. Depends on what you mean by “worth it”... shell fuck more but she won’t fuck you more if you understand. It’s super hot watching her cum on other guys but it isn’t like I’m the one getting the attention.

It's just so hot to watch her with someone else. Pic is me watching through the window as she blows some guy from tinder

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-214504_Video Player.jpg (1080x2220, 564K)

Don't cum until you're alone with her after.

Trust me.

>wife says she wants to act like a whore & isn’t satisfied by me

Fixed it for you.

lol why's this? also how do you suggest finding the right person

wife and I have had several threesomes, totally worth it!

kik wifeshare34

Attached: 2.jpg (497x833, 73K)

I mean honestly even if that’s the case she at least wants to involve him. I know I want to fuck 7/10 of the women I run into on a daily basis and if they said yes then I’d probably do just that. She must want to fuck and she f she does want to we all know that it’s easy enough for her to do without letting him know. There are sluts and there are whores, he’s lucky he has a slut and not a whore

There's something about hormones, just trust me, save it for after he's gone and blow it in her after reclaiming her like a mad animal in heat.

Done it with a friend who I knew would be into it, one of her workmates, an old boyfriend, and a couple from tinder.

Tits

Considering it with my gf. She is an onlyfans model and is asking to work with different guys to gain subscribers by working with some popular guys from only fans... would include her getting fucked but I’m not sure how I feel

Attached: 1531491599329.jpg (1080x1920, 718K)

I agree with this guy. There is something awesome about coming in after the fact and fuckin her with his jizz still inside. Most of my wife’s partners are sized bigger than me so it’s usually pretty worn in when I get there and wet from all his cum so I’ll be fuckin her and shell Keep saying she can’t feel me. She loves to compare my dicklette to her bulls dicks and she loves to make sure I know my place

Anyone else like to imagine the sperm fighting each other? I picture it as a full this is Sparta moment.

You sound just like me, except I twisted mine into letting me fuck other women too.

I'm a little more on the stag / vixen end of the spectrum than the cuck end, the closest we ever get to the humiliation aspect are the times when she's asked me to pull out instead of blowing inside her to keep herself fresh for a lover. The times this has happened, just hearing "remember, no cumming inside" is enough to get me to pop a few seconds later.

Not into being shamed or being put in place, in fact I'm larger than all of her extra playmates except one, and even that one is just barely a little thicker.

Whore wife wants a gangbang, talked lots about it. Wants to be no one she knows or could get back to family etc. Thinking of a swingers club in amsterdam to start things off, a hung Dutchman tit wanks, spit roast followed by DP and facial.

Attached: Screenshot_20191022_234546.jpg (1080x1439, 268K)

>I like being a cuck so should I be a cuck
I think you have bigger problems OP

Yeah I lurk cuck threads but I’m just a stag, the most “humiliating thing” I let my girl do is let other guys go down on me after I’ve been inside her. I’m not into it at all, girly fucking loves it and really wants me to fuck a guy in the ass but that’s my hard line.

I've never done anything with the other guys. Wouldn't be opposed to it if she wanted to see it just for fun, but that aspect doesn't do much for me. I do like to go down on her when she's full of cum, though. That's happened a couple of times, usually right before I pound the shit out of her and replace it with my own.

bump

If your GF looks like your pic related as you say, and you're still considering sharing, then you're a beta cuck faggot.

For a board full of sociopaths, you lot are sure hung the fuck up on monogamy.

Ive gotten nudes from girls that have been shared. The guys friends they say always fucked them better then their man. Dont do it, youll get cucked

it's not about monogamy, it's about owning her and not letting anyone else do anything except look at her and feel jealous.

sharing is the ultimate beta cuck move a man can do.

I just don't have the strong feelings that you have about it. I like to have sexual fun, and it's fun for us.

If a label makes you feel better, I don't have any strong feelings about that, either.

Meanwhile, the next time one of her girlfriends throats my cock while she flat tongues my balls, I won't be thinking about what some other user in some long forgotten thread thinks my label should be because I dared to live on the edge before I died sad and jealous.

It’s very insecure anons or incels, just let them rage as they get no action

user once you realize there’s no alphas or betas just people fucking you’ll feel better. Really enjoy when my girl and her friend both blow me, really enjoy doing a line of blow off my girls back as she’s getting railed from behind by some guy she met.
Life is short, I don’t feel the need to persevere anything

better to share her while you're in the room, than for her to cheat on you behind your back.

I've shared several of my girlfriend's. It's always hot. Decide how you want it to go. Three different ways. Just find a friend someone you're both like "okay, let's do it." Or become a cuck. Find some guy who's bigger, rougher, etc.... watch him fuck as you have to do nothing. Or (my preferred) make it so your girl has to fuck when and who you say. It's not about emasculating you, it's about you having all the control over her body that you say who she has to fuck.

Agreed.

Right. They can't fathom that it's a consensual kink because they are insecure, jealous, and/or insanely possessive. They don't realize that those traits tend to drive women away rather than attract them. I've known some real weirdos who would get bent out of shape if anyone even looked at their girl, like they wanted her covered in a burka so no other dog could see or steal his bone. One guy even wanted his girl to get fat and unattractive so no other man would want her. Their relations with women were short and few.

S'long as you're both into it I don't see what's stopping you. It could be a really nice experience for you two as a couple.

Any pics that aren’t in the dark?

If you aren’t willing to post pics of your wife then you aren’t ready for it

It’s my ultimate fantasy right now. Took a while for the wife to warm up to the idea, but then she slowly started turning around when she seemed to realize that I was serious and wasn’t mad, jealous, or it wasn’t some sort of test. Then I started introducing the idea during sex and she actually squirted and few times and got the wettest I’ve ever felt her. Was about to finally try it and go through with it, but it seems to be hard to find the right guy in the smallish-medium sized city we live in, because I want the bull to be very attractive and hung and someone who will really be able to seduce her and turn her on. She also got pregnant and that took away the possibility for a year and now she is unconfident with her body from the pregnancy which is also holding it back somewhat as well. Trying to get her to start working out and then want to plan a trip to a major city where it would be easier to find the right bull.

looks like OP picture-similar body, face, tits etc.

Does seem it’s always incels that get the maddest about this sort of thing. I guess they can’t stand the fact that they can’t get laid and the guys who do are willing to share their wives and gfs with other guys who also aren’t them.

Thread full of cuck Schlomo talking to himself. Never change Sup Forums, never change.

Degeneracy

same here... i like the idea of a soft cuck...love to see her getting fucked but cant do any humiliation...and im in the same boat..im bigger than her other playmate.. and again...same...hes down to be her slave and lick her cum off my cock..which i think id be fine with..if he wanted to blow me..why not...but she wants me to fuck him a think... might be a step too far

bump

degenerate

Wife and I have amazing fmf threesomes with one of our long time friends that approached us offering to be a unicorn. Our unicorn is in a relationship with a friend of mine but comes to us for her dirty kinks that he wont do.
Both the girl have gotten talking into doing 4 sums or sex parties.
Anyone had any experience like this? Anyone have a regular 3sum fuck buddy with your relationship?

Its hot

app unsee cc/#56705f10