Any medfags here? What’s this shit on my leg...

Any medfags here? What’s this shit on my leg, I can’t really remember when I first saw it I just remember I kept squeezing it. Can’t be serious, right?

Attached: 1535A0CF-B6AA-4BF8-A8F7-03CF197E1B1F.jpg (2048x1933, 723K)

That's a gonorrhea you got your herpes on and now its upset

looks infected. dig around in it a bit and see if you can drain it out. if you can't stop digging around and see a doctor. it's probably nothing serious, but it could be if your body can't clear it up on it's own.

Tick bite.

MRSA

Would be my guess...in that case some antibiotics would be in place...

Attached: GettyImages-4954947982.jpg (800x472, 52K)

Nope this is MRSA on my foot

Attached: 181E332B-3F8E-49BE-9E53-1901F807B8D0.jpg (1755x2048, 730K)

Looks like a furuncle or boil. If you can, drain it and get as much of the infection out as possible then wash it with a gentle soap. You can bandage it but don’t use any ointments on it as this can plug up the wound which will keep it from draining properly. The wound needs to drain.

Just keep it clean and it should get better eventually.

Nah that's staph

I’m the ghost scammer who calls your grandma for money Can you find me?#is
479)()
337://7064/

Congratulations, you have cancer

Definitely staph. Please go to a doctor op before it gets worse. It will not get better on its own.

It could be serious. It's an abscess. Go to the doc, they might lance it, clean it out and give you antibiotics.
If you try fucking with it yourself you could end up with a nasty staph infection. That shit eats holes in flesh, just google it.

And that's a plantar wart. Go to the pharmacy and get an ointment. Or if you're in a rush, go to the doc and get it burned off (frozen actually).

Nigga go to an actual doctor

I really don’t think it’s serious, just afraid it’ll turn out like my nipples

You likely had a spot/hive/inflamed hair follicle.
You picked at it
It got infected
You keep picking at it
Stop picking it
Leave it be
Let it heal.

dont know but why dont you pop it and show us the result? Be a man for once in your shitty existence faggot and entertain us

Supercancer.

Dude you are a fucking degenerate. Homeless people have better hygiene than you.

mild case of niggeraids which results in boils as one of the minor symptoms. godspeed user

a spider bite that melted a hole in your leg most likely

expect to take weeks and weeks to heal

doesn't look serious. kill yourself anyways for good measure

a cyst

Had something similar on the side of my cock.

Fucked with popping it over and over but to no avail, it always came back swol as ever.

What cured me was bactracin zinc. It's really cheap and all you need is that and a band-aid. It'll prolly well up big time and then pop like one more time and heal up.

Just grab some next time you go shopping, or go get it now if you're stressing, OP. :)

Brown recluse spider bite. Go to ER. It will kill the flesh in your leg. Had a friend waited a week and nearly lost his leg.

Tick Bite?

search your mamas bathroom for an antibiotic.. or buy some shit called bactine from any drug store.

Auf machen, Povidon drauf. Und am Fuß ist eine Dornwarze

That could be a spider bite, I would recommend getting it looked at right away.

Since the topic is an abscess, I will share.

I had an anal abscess and "superficial trans-sphincteric" fistula a week ago.

Pain on wednesday, pus on thursday and finally went to the doctors office on friday, who told me to go to a hospital straight away, where I had surgery the same day.

Open wound sized ~3cm wide and ~2cm deep, as well as a vessel loop drainage. It goes through the wound as well as my butthole.

The wound has to be rinsed and a tamponade inserted every day, and the loop has to be moved around.
Unfortunatly I don't have anyone else to tamponade the wound and was told in the hospital not to do it myself, which means daily doctors appointments.

The only positive point: The wound is located at "12 o'clock in SSL" - that is to say, towards my balls, so that I can take a dump without dirtying the tamponade, as long as I hold the tamponade in place (reaching from the front, of course), otherwise it would fall out of the wound.

(1/2)

(2/2)

Now for the truly embarrassing part:

At the hospital I was told I could take showers and rinse the wound myself. However my doctor told me not to rinse the wound myself, as he wanted to be able to check whether some bad stuff was there. No idea what exactly he is looking for. Anyway, it means no showering. Of course I clean the rest of my body as best as I can using washing mitts, but not being able to clean my anus or my genitals for that matter properly is highly discomforting. I use wet toiletpaper to at least wipe those regions without running risk of getting the tamponade drenched, but never feel particularly clean.

Another mortifying point: The room I'm treated in at the doctors office isn't so much a room but a hallway. No patients passing by, but several people working there, while I'm lying there naked. And I'm even made to wait: First a doctor's assistant rinses the wound, the doctor some time later after dealing with his current patient inspects the wound, and then after more time passes the doctor's assistant finally inserts the tamponade when she gets to it. About half an hour of pure embarrassment every day for the last week.

I still wonder why the doctor told me not to rinse the wound, when merely his assitant sees it in it's dirty state.

I was told to get an appointment at the hospital after 6 weeks. I assume the vessel loop drainage thing will be removed at that point in time.

Tape a wet bandage to it (keep it moist 24/24) for a day or two. It will soon ripen and puke out it contents. Only then it can really start healing.

You just really wanted to share that didnt you? Have fun with your taint hula hoop you smelly faggot.

Fuck you, your going to kill him

Just a bote fly larvy no worries.

Attached: i-wzBwsxZ-X3 (1).jpg (1600x1067, 480K)

That's what I just said, you goddamn nigger:

100% op has MRSA. Go to the ER.

Shoot it off asshole