We need a bunch of modern colosseums for fighting now. Use the worst criminals for it...

We need a bunch of modern colosseums for fighting now. Use the worst criminals for it. I want to see animal vs animal (humans included)To the death. In some fights give the human a melee weapon or armour and less effective weapons and armour with weaker animals...and some of the fights would be bare handed. Best fights would be man vs bobcat bare handed. Man vs cheetah bare handed. Man vs African wild dog bare handed. Polar bear vs hippo. Lion vs tiger (seems obvious but remember lion has a thick mane). Cane corso vs lynx. And of course some water fights. Would be epic.Too bad everybody is soft these days and doesnt know what real high t entertainment is.

Attached: images.jpg (720x405, 61K)

You lack the basic understanding of how laws come about and the standard of good and bad in different communities

Fuck you

My God. Even a simple death penalty in this country is horrendously expensive, I can't imagine how prison costs would skyrocket if you introduced a literal circus of animals into the mix. You'd have animal handlers to pay, the insurance for such a thing would be enormous, shitfire man, what a retarded idea.

That's about what I expected.

Just get rid of appeals.

Never gonna happen, it's a make work scam for attorneys.

But that's off topic already - the point is running a literal circus funded by the government would be a massive cock-up.

Privatize it!

Change existing regulation around current private prisons to force them to spend the money on arming and armoring the prisoners, then livestreaming all the security feeds 24/7

Divide them into tribes, and then have competitions where the winners get some prize, like steak or a hooker.

The prize is not dying

Maybe come up with a wheel of misfortune. Death row inmates spin the wheel, and they die in all sorts of odd ways. Maybe they can sign a waiver so that it can be streamed live. Have something like, gas, hanging, firing squad, guillotine, etc.. maybe make up weird ones. Chain them to a wall and fire potatoes at them. I dunno. Maybe a get out of jail chance, but the moment they exit the prison they immediately get hit by a prison bus.

As long as you don't make any heckin' goodboy pupperinos fight in the arena I'm down. I just couldn't stand to see a longboi fluffer poopsykins get hurt, that would do me a frighten.

Just got to read about some ancient Roman history user? People aren’t even okay with bull fighting anymore, never going to happen. I’d love to watch and bet on it.

Most people are fine with bullfighting, it's just we have the tools for a vocal minority to scream louder than everyone else.

t. larp

Attached: 1571436439538.jpg (1021x1500, 316K)

You do realize gladiators never really died that often. It wasn't like the movies. Top gladiators were expensive and trained professionals.

I agree as far as criminals but not animals. We’ve already done enough damage to every other living species.
You know nothing of ancient Roman history.

>You know nothing of ancient Roman history.
Implying you do

Yeah, I do.

play some league of legends if you want arena experience

>you know nothing about the history of ancient white people who stole technology, land, and philosophies from other nations of people.
>literally the niggers of the ancient world

Attached: reaction99.png (502x487, 55K)

This was my idea last month, you just made it gay. We should leave the animals out of it and leave it up to prisoners to decide if they wanna fight like men in the arena or die like cowards in a cell. Let it be open to all. Prisoners and civilians all have the right to fight. Like a bad ass version of football.