What is with Japanese people and the V handsign?

What is with Japanese people and the V handsign?

Attached: sample_b8e409929e3295856b50f7e402200ca7.jpg (850x1133, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign
javkand.com/movie/fset-513-half-naked-only-school-girls-hikaru-konno-riku-minato-miku-abeno-aoi-shirosaki.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk lol

It's called the peace sign lmao

no, its the VICTORY sign.

Attached: winston-churchill-giving-the-v-for-victory-sign-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg (583x900, 75K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

It's a sign to let people know you're a virgin

if the girl doing the sign is a virgin, then I am the second coming of Jesus Christ.

this was an insult during medieval time , england vs frenchs, frenchies show off their middle finger to english because english used bows with middle finger and england people show off their index and middle finger like and insult because frenchies use index and middle finger to shoot with a bow

Hoo-lee shit! I wanna be a student at that school in the pic more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire goddamn life, user. Sauce?

>those dimples on the second girl
a shame this fetish is so under represented.

It means "Sup Forums"

dont bother. like all JAV the pics look good but they're staged and photoshopped to high heaven and the actual video is a boring generic censored JAV

I want to rub my face between these asses

but they poop from there.

moar pics like this?

I fucking know

Like this what? Japanese butts? Japanese school girl outfits?

Attached: 2363dce1a8bfcc5a7e525bb6c648b83b.webm (896x504, 1.94M)

Thats just a bullshit idea that some historian came up with. Literally no historical basis for it.

javkand.com/movie/fset-513-half-naked-only-school-girls-hikaru-konno-riku-minato-miku-abeno-aoi-shirosaki.html

>Calling the thumb-resters "dimples"
>Being this much of a Virgin

Nah, mostly group of girls being bottomless together.

dont have any. so have this.

Attached: 1562938583351.webm (640x640, 1.94M)