Why do American sporting bodies think that whoever wins their annual cup/trophy is a "world champion"

Why do American sporting bodies think that whoever wins their annual cup/trophy is a "world champion"

And why do most Americans buy into it?

They aren't world champions because they didn't play against any other national side in either Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia or South America.

The only exception I guess is NBA with some Canadian teams included, but that doesn't still constitute the world.

Just shows how big American egos are, and why they easily get salty and upset when people point things out to them.

Attached: _109359864_raptorring.jpg (660x371, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usab.com/mens/national-team/roster.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=WD_c7t5kSpk
catersnews.com/stories/quirky/dont-pull-that-face-at-me-world-gurning-championships-take-place-with-more-not-so-pretty-faces/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the best you got?

What's wrong? Just a statement I made, why you getting partially upset about it?

Just saying none of your teams are world champions.

Because in the 3 major sports: football (American), basketball, and baseball, the best athletes in the world compete in those leagues. Even though you're right about it not being an international league, the competitors are the best the world has to offer. I get why it's annoying to hear though.

Because nobody else plays American football, or baseball.

who tf cares what amerifats think?

Well. Europeans consider the winner of champions league the best ind the world. Same reason.

Hey look everybody. A reasonable and well-adjusted response.

It's a good excuse though, but can you really say that?

Baseball is insanely popular in Japan. Hell, they love it more than most Americans.

No one in Europe thinks that.

My gripe is sports teams that represent a city or state. Almost none of the players are from that area, yet they play for that team.

Aughta be a law, I tells ya

They don't really, they are the best in Europe, there is a Cup at the end of the season that winners of specific cups play against each other to be named Best in the World.

Again at no time are Champion League winners ever class themselves as "world champions"

It’s your job to DIS prove us not the other way around..... because we ARE the world champs..... we make the world go round

Here is something that most Americans won't like to acknowledge.

For all American pro-sport leagues, the top 100 players of each sport are mostly black. Except for NHL.

You can add the NHL in as well. Best competitors from around the world in one league spread through the US and Canada.

That is what you believe you do, but you really don't. You actually think if the American dollar was to die of death that the rest of the world would grind to a halt, newsflash it wouldn't. Economy would get tougher sure, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

American sports teams can literally move to different cities. They don’t care about ties and loyalty as much as in Europe. Sport is about entertainment for them. They don’t really care too much if their teams loose.

If the nfl expansion into London happens I guess it’d technically be a world championship then.

That said, how can you be world champions in a sport run by the NFL? The NATIONAL football league.

>National
>World Champions

Pick one.

If London happens, do they rebrand as IFL? International Football League? Can’t be National in two nations?!?!

I’m a britfag. Don’t get butthurt septics.

If you're American, you're already better than everyone who isn't.

Land of the.....oh, wait. Forget it.

OP here, we did have a European league at one point with the London Monarchs, Scottish Claymores etc.. but the fascination died of death after a few years. Nobody was really interested that much in the sport that future players were not easily being found to keep it going.

Also revenue from matches was poor, not like the entertainment glitz as you pointed out, which sponsors pay stupid money to.

They weren't won by an American team
They were won by the Toronto Raptors:
a Canadian Team.

And that is a fallacy because you aren't.

Because nobody else plays their fag sports, so they are world champs by default lol

Blacks were selectively bred for physicality for more than a century in the US. So fuh. We made them big, strong, fast, and dumb; no wonder their only area of significant accomplishment is sports.

I know but played in an American league.

Mexicans are better than Australians? I think you have made a mistake.

And Science.
And Politics.

Goes to show how easily you admit that white Americans are not physically strong to keep up.

Why are foreigners so obsessed with American cock and balls?

Attached: PennSays2.gif (264x326, 1.9M)

Exactly, it's just a business.

America stopped being better when it started producing those retards obsessed with Japan and Korean pop like there was no tomorrow.

Please clarify what significant accomplishments the black scientific or political community is responsible for.

So you know it was an International Competition then don't you?

>"boo hoo why do you care about America, boo hoo jealousy"
>posts about Syria, China etc
>user: "Why do you care about Syria, China etc?"
>"*crying* fuck you faggot, you are so poor, etc etc etc"
>more projections

American have huge ego’s..

It makes perfect sense to me

Let’s be real here, non Americans are jealous of Americans and know they are basically the only country on earth that is worth a dam.

the NBA has been recruiting players from europe and south america and africa so you have that

baseball is also popular in latin countries

Drugs and lobotomies my friend. Drugs and lobotomies.

name a major sport in america that any team from the rest of the world would have a chance to compete in

thats why its a world championship, because they are the biggest and best leagues where the best in the world come to compete in

PROTIP: Soccor is not a major sport in America, so calm your tits brown people

And their best players come to the us.

Obama and every other black politician.

The fact that your brain believes the comments you are writing about Americans being bred like that is a fucking joke and a true failure of the American education system. I think white Americans are the most pathetic people on this planet. Look at Donald Trump perfect example

Attached: HoeSaysWhat.gif (220x114, 49K)

That's what my mom would say and my dad would respond with shut up

this board is 18+

You think billionaire presidents married to supermodels are pathetic? Politics aside I dont know how you could be more successful

Because if anyone else was worth a fuck then they'd try and kick our asses to prove it. Our whites are albino, our niggers the niggest and asians are 90° eyes slanted.

Lewis Latimer, although many see Edison as the inventor of the lightbulb, he was also the more common telephone which was an upgrade from Baird's.

Patricia bath who died this year, most notably recognised for laser eye surgery.

Frederick Jones - pioneered the common refrigerator for homes

Otis Boykin - had numerous electrical engineering inventions, most notable was the improved wire resistor.

Jan Ernst Matzeliger - essentially reinvented how shoes were to be created and to be more study.

Marie Van Brittan Brown - Inventor of the home security system.

Alexander Miles - inventor of the automatic elevator system including automatic doors.

George Robert Carruthers - invented the ultraviolet spectagraph for NASA.

The list goes on, most of the Black inventors were also Political members and strived to create a better society for not just Blacks but whites also.

Learn some shit, even better google it not fucking hard.

White americans invented about everything. There are obvious losers, but the world is definitely net positive with white americans

2 countries does not make it International.

Russians sometimes kicks your ass in Basketball and Hockey at times.

In fact this year in Basketball France and Serbia beat you in the world cup, the proper world championship.

Or, maybe, your faggot ass is limited in context. The 'world' doesn't just mean 'Earth.' It can just mean the 'world of baseball.' As in in that particular world of sport, they are champions.

Lern2werds, faggot.

Like how they invented the TV but didn't?
Like how they invented Glasses but didn't?
Like how they invented the Microwave but didn't?

Yeah please enlighten us with some unique inventions that wasn't an upgrade of someone elses hardwork originally?

None of that shit is very impressive. The only shit they did with any significance is contribute to music and food. Not that guy, but I am an american. They are largely worthless and a total drain.

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

Fuck you and your logic! We're here to argue and pretend we're from Europe.

So what about that women's world cup?

Versus the overweight (75% of Americans at last count by the Ministry of Health) mostly white people, whose job is to do it with the least effort?

Like I answered someone else, create a list of American born white inventors and their inventions that is pioneer status.

I guarantee you wont find many, nor will you find any unique inventions in the hundreds either, because American inventors are mostly patent grabbers or improvers.

I.e. just because they have a patent doesn't mean they invented something, it is just theory.

Ever hear of guys named Tesla, Gates, Jobs, Bell, Ford. There are many more. If you dont think white americams are significant to modern history, you are a retard

Well, I think you are talking about the MLB's World Series. It's final series to determine a baseball champion used to be sponsored by "The World" news paper Thurs called " The World Series" . The name stuck and who ever wins the series it is called "the world series champion" not world champion. Hope it helps!

Yeah they US won that this year. And they are currently world champions, but it isn't a US sport as I was pointing towards in my opening post.

american pros dont play in world cups, nobody here gives a shit about that garbage

that shit is for soccor

Tesla - Serbian
Gates - Stole ideas from Apple and IBM
Jobs - Is a good example.
Bell - fellow scot who invented the telephone, and also the microwave.
Ford - not the first to invent the car, first manufactured retailed car yes, but not the first car.

It's not the 1st time dummy.

I never said they didnt, I said they won it this year. You need to now assume shit.

Jobs stole from xerox

It does if they're different countries.

Like how can you have a World Champion Boxer if two countries isn't enough. The most number of nations ever represented in a World Championship Boxing title fight is two.

Asssume you're a faggot

Who’s a billionaire president? Do you mean president Chump ? If he was a billionaire he would release his tax returns he’s barely even a multimillionaire and he was given all that money by his daddy. And she is no fucking supermodel she is god awful looking.

Nope. Also the canadian teams operate in an AMERICAN league, not a Canadian and American league, not a North American league, but an AMERICAN league.

Not a hard concept to understand.

Pretty much like why Welsh teams play in an English league.

>jobs invented anything

oh, so youre full of shit and have no idea wtf youre talking about then

my bad everyone else, i didnt realise this dude had 0 credibility at all

Whatever big guy. Putting down the accomplishmenrs of others is a loser mentallity

He is a billionaire in assets yes, but not a billionaire financially.

Retina display was invented by jobs, now go cry in the corner again.

billionaires havent filed for bankruptcy like 6 times

how the fuck did a topic about sports turn into political bullshit anyways?

you faggots are gay

usab.com/mens/national-team/roster.aspx

Looks like you got proven wrong.

What now?

jobs was a marketer

he invented nothing, all he did was take all the credit and sell it to technologically impaired morons

I didn't bring him up, and im OP, I was just putting my 2 cents in that Trump is only a billionaire in assets. Which makes him think he is a billionaire outright. When it doesn't.

a buncha bench players and nobodies

my point stands

>be fag
>get proved wrong
>gets upset
>"morons"
>2019

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>doped
>the best
Ok

I’m not putting down others and I agree it is awful to do so. There is only two people I generally put down. One is the premiere of my province and one is your stupid dumbass crazy lunatic orange orangutan president

all you proved was youre a retard who sucks apple dick

you know nothing and more imprtantly nobody cares what anyone who thinks jobs was anything but a fraud thinks

Jaylen Brown - ranked 41st
"bench players and nobodies"

Ok kid.

Harrison Barnes 68th
Khris Middleton 36th
Donovan Mitchell 31st
Marcus Smart 62nd
Kemba Walker 26th
Myles Turner 56th
Jayson Tatum 35th

I could go on, yeah all those top 100 players who happen to be "bench players" and "nobodies"

Who all earn much more than you do.

Must hurt your ass kid.

Attached: In this thread right now.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

>be fag
>gets upset
>thinks user is someone else
>gets upset more
>projects "sucking dick"
>2019

Attached: agagagagagagaga.jpg (355x350, 22K)

No, I just accept the facts of the matter as exist in many sports that you just choose to ignore.

Like the World Championship Gurning in a Braffin Competition that is held Annually in the Lake District of the UK:

when did they ever let a
> Tibetan, Australian Abo, or a fat fuck American
compete in that one ?
Let me tell you it's never and it never will let them in, because
> those three nations
all start with an unfair advantage, when it comes to natural ugliness and being inherently stupid, so they're barred from competing.

They they still call it the World Gurning Championship every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=WD_c7t5kSpk

catersnews.com/stories/quirky/dont-pull-that-face-at-me-world-gurning-championships-take-place-with-more-not-so-pretty-faces/

Attached: World Gurning Championships .jpg (800x498, 100K)

holland was world champion last year lol

Yes, it’s objective. Once again Europe comes in 3rd place (China is number 2).

Yes... buncha nobodies

Kemba is the only player out of that group that could be considered a star, and idk wtf those rankings even are but if hes the 26th ranked player on the league that means there are to entire rosters worth of players better than him who opted out of playing because nobody here cares

theres no lebron, no KD, no steph, no AD, no kwahi, no kyrie, no nobody

my point stands, america doesnt care about world cups and are not a true representation of a team we are able to produce

you got our 3rd and 4th team squads, congrats

What’s the point? You’re also moving the goal posts. Are we talking about world champions in the US or white people now?

world champion of what?

and thats not being dismissive i honestly do not know what sport you are talking about

baseball

they still do the baseball world cup?

who was on the US team?

that's why it is legitimately a World Championship:
because it's an International competition, with two different countries competing for the title.

European leaders stated many times that without the US backing them they would be pretty much nothing. Europe’s healthcare is reliant on the US being the lead exporter of medical research and technology. Europe is able to have universal health strictly bc they don’t need to pay into researching and developing theses things, they just buy everything from the US. This is just one example of many on how Europe is close to worthless without the US

OP it is simple, they have to push this down the throats of Americans because that is what they are taught to believe that they are great at everything.
Also they never allow top stars to perform in basketball, baseball etc in world championships because if they field a team with all top 10 stars in basketball for example and are beaten that breaks the fantasy of being the best.
America didn't even get top 3 finish in the FIBA world cup, came 7th. Spain won it, with Argentina 2nd and France 3rd. Argentine routinely beat America in basketball a lot.
Anything sport they can come up with excuses for they will do, women's soccer is hit and miss at times, ice hockey is another.
This is a reason also why the NFL will never go globally, they know under all that protection there top talents are no better than others around the world.

no that means they were world cup champions

if the leading country in the world at that sport doesnt give a fuck about the competition and the best players in the sport refuse to particiapte then it really doesnt count

>murrica bad
like dude, who really cares, not like your participating on either side anyways

Attached: nvBbE.gif (170x207, 80K)

Because they cannot afford to have their top sponsored players getting injured, so they will be under contract to only play in the NBA, not only that if they field a full team and lose thats bad.

Also how desperate of you to think top 100 players not worthy, kinda makes you wonder about how you would rank, maybe in the region of zygotes?