Amy Schumer has dropped out of Sony Pictures' "Barbie" film due to a scheduling conflict...

>Amy Schumer has dropped out of Sony Pictures' "Barbie" film due to a scheduling conflict. She reportedly still put in some work on the screenplay, comparing it to fish-out-of-water comedies like Elf and Splash. She also suggested Mindy Kaling could be her replacement.

yahoo.com/movies/amy-schumer-talks-barbie-exit-suggests-mindy-kaling-as-replacement-223141890.html

OH PRAISE. And suggesting Kaling is the smartest thing she's ever said.

> Sony
> schumer
>meme arrows

>Mindy Kaling

I understand the face but what's with his hair?

Shouldn't Barbie be played by someone physically attractive, not a beached whale? I mean is muh sjw feminism shit really that fucking stupid? "It's Barbie but played by a 'woman' equivalent of a rotten walrus carcus because WHY CAN'T SHE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE?" Idk Paige, maybe because she's disgusting and fat and Barbie is like physically perfect?

>Mindy Kaling
I'm pretty sure the Barbie dream house had a toilet

Is this a live action movie? How the fuck could they sell Schumer as Barbie?

I know for a fact that it did because I would have Barbie sit naked on it and I'd fap to the thought of her taking a big old shit.

>Mindy Kaling
>Oh I get it's a joke because she's a fat ugly poo in loo

See guys Amy Schumer IS funny

Good, she looks like English tree surgeon turned GUN MANIAC Raoul Moat.

Unlike Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling is funny and talented, but she doesn't look like Barbie either. I think Barbie's audience would prefer her to be played by someone who looks like her.

poo in loo Mindy
poo in loo

>Unlike Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling is funny and talented

No she fucking isn't.

at least ((schumer)) was white

now she wants the shitskin version

Her real name is Chokalingam, and "lingam" means penis, so her name is "choke a penis". Her name means Handjob. That's funny.

Yes she is, she's a great writer and an amusing actor, and none of her material is plagiarized, unlike Amy Schumer's.

welcome to two weeks ago and who gives a shit?

Had to google.
What the fuck. Lmao.

>She also suggested Mindy Kaling could be her replacement.

Yeah, she REALLY looks like Barbie...

>Mindy Kaling replacing Schumer

So instead of Schumer just making a joke about how she's the only fat and gross one in barbie world, Kaling will do it but also complain about how WHITE barbie world is.

Mindy Kaling's voice is perfect for the role.

It's a live action movie

Except it's really not

Damn she was perfect for it

Mindy is cute, funny and a good writer and no amount of Sup Forums shaming or bullying will make me take it back.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....*breathes in*......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

......*gets a drink of water*......

*ahem*

>all these people commenting that Schumer and Kaling don't look like Barbie
>they don't realize that the movie is about a "defective Barbie" that tries to find it's place in the world

fuck Amy Schumer and all but god damn son could you get any more reddit?

It says "screenplay" so I guess she was writing it

That's the premise dumbass. She's a fat Barbie and it's all gonna be a positivity message

what actually happened was that amy was out and about and an ethnic girl (not white), with her parents (whom stopped and wanted to take a picture with amy) informed the little girl that amy was going to be barbie.
the little girl gave a weird look and said 'barbie is pretty. not fat'.
afterwards amy called in the production/director/sony/etc. and said she would help out, but not be barbie.
the reason she suggested Mindy Kaling was because the couple and the little girl were 'Indian' descent and wanted to boost that little girl confidence in trying to give her a barbie that looked like her.

look it up.