Mock my words

Mock my words

Season 2 will be a disaster

Mock his words

Season 2 will be a disaster

it wont tho

>Mock my words
can i just mock your stupidity?

It probably won't be as good as the first season, but Finn and Millie have cults, so it'll still do well.

>implying season 1 wasn't a total disaster

It's probably the worst US show I've ever watched

1st season wasnt that great either

have you seen rick and morty

A lot of people disagree with you.

Autists in this board say the same about every single show

You faggots are too nostalgic to be objective

>mock

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....*breathes in*......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

......*gets a drink of water*......

*ahem*

People as stupid as OP are a diamond dozen.

Eleven should stay a reverse trap because she looks fucking hideous as a girl

You need to watch more American shows then

>mock

March my works
Season 3 will be the one where they flanderize

No shit Sherlock but plebbit will suck its dick with no hands like they always do

No. I've seen family guy tho.

Yup, retards.

Don't you mean less?

If Stranger Things is the new 10/10 then I'll read a book instead senpai.

Lucky for the ST crew, it has more than enough fans. It doesn't need you to be successful.

seasssonn twooo will beee a dissassterrr
wahhhh im oppp
i never get powssiii

The best show is worse than any top 100 movie, I never said none of them was a 10/10, but I wouldn't call it bad neither

If Season 2 isn't a 90's nostalgia circlejerk then yes, it'll suck ass and be renounced by leddit.

>mock my words
>season 2 will be a disaster
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Can't be any worse than season 1 of this thread

Jesus Murphy Ricky, its mark my words not mock

This show is overrated. I don't understand how / why it managed to create such a large fanbase / following, because it's really quite mediocre.

>mock my words
>mock
>mock
>mock
>mack
>molk
>mach
>muchacho
>mamalamadingdong

>literaly no MBB itt

rabb.it/r/nc8p24

Blessed

I see you're a gentleman of culture as well.

Well done

>Mock my words

Ok, since you insist, you're an idiot and you don't know how to use idioms.

It's pacing will be too fast.

PUNCH NAZIS IN THE FACE