Which of these Potato Nigger Actors has had the best career?

and which one it Sup Forums's favourite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xX4td1XCkP0
vocaroo.com/i/s0Mpp14xEB5B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As an Eternal Anglo, those people are why I like Ireland.

>black

>irish

aaahahahahahahaha nah m8

>bottom right
>potato

Profit wise Liam Neeson and Colin Farrell, variety wise Michael Fassbender and Saoirse Ronan.

Brosnan, every motherfucker wishes they were Bond.

She's Irish you idiot, born to Irish mother and raised in Ireland.

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

I've always enjoyed Gleeson

Best career: Liam and fass

Favorite: high test bond

best career: farrell, because this guy gets cast in high budget movies consistently despite being box office poison. he was great in Tigerland and In Bruges though. Also he carried True Detective S2, but that shitfest was too bad to be considered a highlight in his career...

liam neeson and gleeson have made the best movies imo and have had the most consistent careers.
fassy is only starring in flopping high budget shit like X Men and Assassins Creed. his last great film was Frank...
He had a great run with Inglorous Basterds, Shame, Fish Tank, Jane Eyre, 12 years a slave and Frank. now it's all going downhill

favourite? i guess gleeson. that guy has been great for 20 years thus far, and he deserves a place in movie heaven vor cavalry, In Bruges and the guard

saoirse has made a few good movies (Hanna, Atonement) but she's too young to evaluate her career as of now...

brosnan did nothing of worth except golden eye and ghostwriter.

CIA is always the same smug cunt in every movie so he's not a good actor in my eyes.
>HARRENHALL? I SHUPPOSHE THAT'S OFF THE TABLE AS WELL!
his accent always slips ffs
don't know the black woman

Fave is Gleeson. Best career was probably Neeson, though he's been in a lot of trash.

CIA probably the most successful

I'd choose Cillian Murphy as my favourite but he's not on the list, so I'll choose Fassbender

why is Mikey Graham not on that list???
youtu.be/xX4td1XCkP0

Career wise: Liam Neeson.
For favorite probably Gleeson. Saoirse would be a favorite here to to until Sweetness In The Belly came and ruined that.

welcome back seagull yeeeeeo
vocaroo.com/i/s0Mpp14xEB5B

>my cat was born in a stable therefore hes a horse.
im sure somalis born in minnesotta are american too. gtfo dumbass

So being born to an Irish mother in Ireland doesn't make her Irish.. fuck off.

>brosnan did nothing of worth except golden eye and ghostwriter

shes ''irish'' only in documents, and will never be an ethnic irish. period

>im sure somalis born in minnesotta are american too
But they are

America isn't like Europe. It's a melting pot of immigrants from all over the world, particularly places like Ireland and Italy

she's half ethnic Irish

Shut up you libcuck shitskin

>Hurrr libcuck
I'm a nationalist
Prove me wrong you retard

Pretty much everyone who lives in America is of relatively recent immigrant background with the exception of the natives whose ancestors came there thousands of years ago.

Actual irish person here, my friends born in ireland from nigerian, polish, and chinese families are a fuck load more irish than you irish american wankers.

Neeson had the best career.

Fassbender has the best career.

>and will never be an ethnic irish

Thank god. At what point did people start respecting these alcoholic terrorists?

Kino

Misho is aquarium-born. That's all your nationality means, the country you were born in.

Ireland finally has it's own population of "friends born in Ireland from nigerian, polish, and chinese families" but still doesn't comprehend what Americans mean when they say they're Irish.

Half castes like ruth raised in Ireland are Irish, fucking full blooded Nigerian scumbags are not fucking Irish.

Just want to say that no matter what, Ruth Negga has the least talent of anyone on that list, she is fucking awful in everything I've seen her in, if only she and her husband could murder suicide

Can't wait till the Irish cunts who spend their time on the Internet virtue signalling with this received rhetoric finally reap what they have sown and have an 80% or less native population.

Watch how fast that Irish (((american))) number skyrockets then.

I'm Irish too, there's nothing Irish about any of those people, their parents are still foreigners and they are only Irish on paper. Ruth Negga had an Irish mother and was raised in an Irish setting that makes her Irish, a black raised by two african parents is still African regardless of the country they are born in or what their passport says.

*unsheathes baseball bat signed by babe ruth* Don't you ever talk about my waifu in that tone again.

So this is a french?

You are a proper Irish person if

If you are Irish of Gaelic and Britbong descent
If one of your parents is Irish and you were raised in Ireland
If you were adopted and raised by white Irish parents.

You are not Irish
if your parents are foreigners and you just so happened to be born here.

what, you never heard of black irish before?

>nigger

wtf you talking about white boy, these are white men.

>a black raised by two african parents is still African regardless of the country they are born in or what their passport says.

So, it would stand to reason that a person raised by Irish parents in the US is still Irish regardless of the country they're born in or what their passport says.

>no blonde hair
>no blue eyes
>""white""

Lol already at the bargaining stage. It took 50 years for America to reach an irreversible impasse about nationality, and there has always been hundreds of millions of us.

You'll see a demographic collapse in your life time.

Yes, I am Irish and I consider Irish Americans with majority Irish ancestry to be ethnically Irish.

The only people who dismiss the Irish diaspora are liberals who want Ireland to become Arabic and African.

most Irish people have dark hair

Then they're not white you libcuck shitskin

we don't care ;^)

People are dumb. Every 20 or so years there's a new group to hate. Irish, polacks, catholics, whatever.
>But my group is different, because we came here before the other group!

Where was her father born? Or does she not know who her father is...

why do you care? lmao

>Americans in charge of deciding who is white

l m a o

Are you Sweden or Britain or Straya? What are you?

Her dad was ethiopian who are not the nigger looking type of Africans they can look white. But she was raised in Ireland with her Irish mom so is Irish, a full blood African with Nigger parents born in Ireland however is not Irish.

Based Colm

>born in North America
>doesn't make me Native American

She is only Irish but she will never be native Irish.

>Patrician choice.

Ireland

>That's all your nationality means, the country you were born in

Europeans have become the experts at knowing who is and who isn't white. How else would they decide which women to hand over to a pack of Arabs or Somali's?

Brosnan first landed a lead role in a television series (Remington Steele) some 35 or so years ago and he has worked steadily ever since. Some parts are sublime, somehow are ridiculous, but he is a solid performer who is respected in the industry. And besides that, he's a feeder with a big fat sexy wife. So nuts to your half baked analysis, you bottom of the class first year film student.

>Ireland in charge of being a contry
kek that joke literally wrote itself

Reminder by 2040, Irish people will be an ethnic minority in their own country. Well lads we had a good run, now our story ends. I'll walk into the light with my arms around my Welsh, Scottish and English brothers, let the niggers and arabs have their way and fuck up without us whites.

Get laid and have kids then you little bitch

agreed

the joke should have wrote itself since you can't spell

dumb american

Spic here.
Fuck off spic.

Reminder that Ireland's greatest rocker was a nigger.

Bы гoвopитe пo-pyccки?

Yeah dude. The word you're looking for is "ethnicity".

but I'm Irish

Population migration is a perfectly natural thing and you won't even be around to see it. Nobody I know who gets laid actually thinks about this stuff.

that's not Rory Gallagher

That's not the Edge you faggot.

No its not, its Phil Lynott, Ireland's greatest rocker.

Right, mass migrations have always gone so smoothly in humans history. Especially when the cultures are so distinct.

I will be alive in 2040 unless I die of something before it, I will only be 45 in 2045.

>Phil Lynott
>Irelands greatest rocker

only a complete pleb would think that

There are literally 45 Million people in North America that claim a genetic link to Ireland. Not to mention that Irish Americans romanticize Irish culture to an absurd degree and bend over backwards to preserve it at a level that native Irish couldn't be bothered with. The Irish meme is far from over on planet Earth..

> liking U2 and calling someone else a faggot

Irony.

This migration is artifical not natural, Ireland and Britain and purposely being flooded with third world savages in order to replace the native white populations with Niggers and Arabs to create a cheaper workforce.

Irish and British culture will be erased because the niggers and Arabs coming into Ireland and Britain have completely incompatible cultures, you Americans and other non Irish and Brits have no idea how bad it is here now,

they don't integrate at all.

Reminder that if the hoors get their way with abortion Ireland will no longer have a stable birth rate

Then Irish and British people should start having kids

>Faith and begorrah, where's me watermelon

>Ireland's greatest rocker

thats not Daniel O'Donnell

Agreed. Ethiopia is white! White!!!

If her parents are French and she's born in France, then yea.

No, he's not a solid performer, if being solid requires ever being convincing. He's just a talking model, like his fellow Bond Roger Moore.

Also, shouldn't the Irish, of all fucking people, be exceedingly aware of what happens when a foreign culture props up in your territory? Isn't that, like, the last 1000 years of your history in a nutshell?

This kills the Sup Forumstard.

I ain't having sex with no Brit

Nationality wise, yes she is. However she is not a pure native French

Interestingly, the mixed-race girl is clearly the most attractive. An argument for exogamy there.

Nobody cares if you're into bestiality, dude. Get the fuck away.

They started brainwashing us in school in the early 2000's, the jews opened ''educate together'' schools in Ireland, basically a marxist commie schooling system now the vast majority of Irish young people put foreigners before actual Irish people and have no pride in our culture and history. There are still some of us fighting though, but the fighting Irishman? yeah he's dead.

>Saoirse Ronan
Literally who

No, because the Normans were largely incapacitated by the Black Death, and the English grasped a little over 3/4 of N.I.

Because England took N.I., they lost the American continent and had to double back further into India. It wasn't an intelligent strategy.

Check out the history of the Republic of Ireland from independence until about 1973. They were a theocracy run by child molesters. This is why they've abandoned their old Catholic culture - it didn't work out for them in the modern world.