HIS HEART? THIS BOY HAS NO HEART

HIS HEART? THIS BOY HAS NO HEART

Wipe that cunnyjuice off your face, boy.

I'm going to show you how to read with this knife!

You mother whoring irish nigger.

THIS IS YOU, YOU IRISH BUG BASTARD

You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spit on you.

IF YOU TRY THAT AGAIN BOYO, THERE WILL BE BLOOD

i love how authentically 1860s this movie is

Why don't you try burning him, see if his ashes turn green?

I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? I exercise regularly and eat Activia probiotic yoghurt.

Could you imagine how fantastic this movie could've been if Bill was the main character? He was in the right anyway...

It would suck

>tfw Bill was more afraid of anarchy then immigrants

Bill "The Butcher" did nothing wrong.

you have to go back

he's the ONLY good thing about this movie

>t. irish nigger

Mulberry Street... and Worth... Cross and Orange... and Little Water. Each of the Five Points is a finger. When I close my hand it becomes a fist. And, if I wish, I can also do a thumbs up.

this

AMERICA FIRST!

But didn't the election of Brendan Gleeson's character pretty much prove Bill's point, i.e. that the Irish would inevitably use their growing demographic dominance to push for candidates that exclusively looked out for Irish interests, not American ones?

WHATS A NIGGAR DOIN IN THIS CHOOORCH?

HERE'S NOTCH 45

Bill talked about looking a man in the eye and being a man...and then he attacked Gleeson when his back was turned

He's a hypocrite

I don't remember any of this shit in There Will Be Blood

>White hating white dude

Bill was a cuck.

>Irish
>White during the 19th century

The Irish were Americans, therefore they were also American interests. Bill rejected them as such, turning his back on the future

boring ass movie

The Irish plague is barely even human

Fuck off m8 I'm Irish and Bill was 100% right.

But they were and are white. The americucks got it wrong.

Oh fuck you.

>Americucks

They got it from the Brits, also, the term "White" as a race is a very modern one and mostly developed in the Americas at the end of the 19th century. Why would people in Europe where everybody was "White" have a notion of "Whiteness"? or Asians of "Yellowness"? or Sub Saharan Africans of "Blackness"?

Its actually a pretty interesting period, like the trials in USA to define if, for example, the Finns or Italians were "White" and what exactly being "White" meant.

You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats! I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts!

is this movie worth a watch for someone who's entire knowledge about american ''''''''''history'''''''''' is from other movies?

Not an argument

It's widely known that DiCaprio was miscast

Cool
Depends what you want. It's kind of accurate. There was a gang boss named Bill, who actually was a butcher. Near the end of the movie there's a huge riot - there was a big riot in new York in that area, but a different year. It's gives a accurate vibe but it's not a perfect, completely accurate history.

>Cool

Not an argument

Him and the mob fight scenes...with him in it.

Day Lewis is a meme actor