Your opinion of System of a Down ?

Your opinion of System of a Down ?

Attached: 250px-Serj_Tankian_in_Artsakh_(cropped).jpg (250x307, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg
youtu.be/DyxJ2U7M6ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't listened to them since I was a teenager. Even then I only kind-of liked their music.

Serj fucked up and screwed the fans over.

Undeniably unique band with a really creative approach (especially toxicity album) however you have to be in the right mood to really appreciate. The song sugar is pretty much perfect... no lights! No music!

i liked them when i was 10

Really good

On the one hand: they sucked, on the other: they're right, fuck the T*rks

You couldn't compare them to anyone when they were on the top of their game. One of the best.

Songs lyrics more relevant today than back then, especially with how bad the people are controlled by the media. Nobody watches fox news because they think its bad reporting, but they suck reddits dick when some random political bot posts stale pasta. Yep, we deserve to die.

Zoomers gotta zoom

Pretty good music although a bit loud and somewhat posh

Attached: 521ef3e5ac30126f2524e60ee3962b51.jpg (500x383, 30K)

Great band but can't stand to watch any of their videos. The one fag dude rolling his eyes and looking like he's playing a possessed guy in a bad horror movie looks stupider than fuck.

>Nobody watches Fox News

The have the highest ratings of all the major news stations

Still listen to them. Haven’t found anything similar. Have been looking for still-relevant bands that kind of match what they had going and I get nothing so I’m stuck playing the same very few albums over and over any time I want something a bit harder than Tool. Yes I suck. And Darron sings way better than Serj.

Nice.
System of a Down are the good Armenians.
Unfortunately (((media))) keeps promoting degenerate turkish and jewish cock sucking armenians

System of down? More like sytem of downsyndrome

SOD, POD, LP, Korn, Disturbed are all bands you should've stopped listening to when you turned 18

Reddit, like all the fags, make a lot of noise but they are an insignificant retarded minority with aids

Amazing band, always meant a lot to me.

Long story short, back in 2007 I moved to the UK, and met the most amazing girl ever. She was cute, akward, internet savy. A true social disaster but online freak. We met up, fell in love. Problem was, I had a gf.
Fast forward, this amazingly cute awesome girl comitted suicide. When I got the email from her mum this song was on and well, I cant listen to it while keeping dry eyes.

So yeah, SOAD is awesome, and mean a lot to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg

I enjoyed their first two albums, then I stopped paying attention to them for the most part. Saw a thing recently that explained how there was a lot of inner turmoil in the band that I didn't know about that kind of soured it for me. Same with ratm. Love both bands, but realizing it was all a completely premeditated thing, and wasn't as authentic as I thought it was back then really made me lose interest in going back and ever really listening to them again.

I should have clarified that "those who denounce" fox as untrustworthy generally suck reddit dick with even less fact checking and more propaganda, not that everyone has collectively denounced fox. Unfortunately that is half the problem, the powers that be have managed to make us divided on every issue, big or small. Meaning nothing really gets fixed at all.

Amazing band, saw them in Arizona, they rocked that fucking place. Wish they weren't SJW's though. Good tunes. Serj if you're reading this quit being a fag and make another album

nobody gives a shit

Bot harder, shill

WAKE UP (wake up) AKAHSDLJAHSFJAHSF MAKE UP (make up)

They fucking suck cocks

t. gen exer

>meme words

How so?

This fag has never been more than an incredibly weak imitation. The band itself is FAR better than he's ever been.

Attached: mike_patton.jpg (678x381, 42K)

typical 00's nu-metal trash.

Some good tunes, lots of shit tunes. Same as most bands. Also any kind of metal music is strictly for the gaylords.

A terrible band for fuck heads that think they are deep thinkers

Serj Tankian has one of the most unique singing voices and most varied range of almost any singer, lyrics are solid most of the time. I respect their talents. I think this is my favorite song of Serj's when he went solo: youtu.be/DyxJ2U7M6ww

Overrated trash band

Some good riffs especially in the older albums, not much else. Some funny edge here and there

>of almost any singer
The list above him is vast and full of real talent. Do you really believe everything you hear?

Ok BOomER! HihiHahahOhó!%

"A study conducted by VVN Music found Tankian to possess a moderately-high and diverse vocal range, not only in metal, but in all of popular music, with a range of 4.2 octaves. This range is comparable toRob Halford,Elvis Presley,Freddie Mercury,Hansi Kürsch,Chris CornellandSteven Tyler"
I was being literal, he proveably has a high range. He isn't the best but he can put out a wide range of vocals. Just an interesting fact.

Bunch of arabs terrorist like them Kardashian in my opinion

>comparable to a list of people who have been surpassed by a number of modern singers

Do you want a slow clap, or should I let you show yourself out?

ITT
>Boomers who need to drink pepto bismol whenever they hear a guitar riff outside of 4/4
>Gay twink hip hop fags who just listen to soft-core baby-voice trap-soul-trance cause they dopamine receptors are fried from all the molly they popped at they friends parents basement
>Asia-pop fans with chronic chubbing disorder and imprints from they hands on they wee-wee
>contrarians, hipsters, hack-composers, wack niggas and bitter, failed musicians
>B-B-B-B-BUH BUH BUH HAVING POLITICAL BELIEF IS 7 EDGY 42 ME
>"Hehe yeah and look at me, I also have a retarded, shitty opinion"

tldr soad slaps and this thread is full of sweet lil sugar balls

I don't quite understand the hostility here, I simply stated that he has a decent range that he has shown off during all his years of music. Being able to hit 4+ octaves is one thing, but actually putting your full range to use in the varied spectrum that he has is another. No two songs of his sound alike, he seems to always switch it up a bit which keeps the albums interesting.

depends on which part of Fox you're speaking about
Their actual journalism department isn't too bad, but talk shows like those run by Hannity, Carlson, Ingram and Lou Dobbs aren't journalism.

meh. I don't own any albums but I usually don't change the station/ 10

fucking ingram, why would you listen to what a woman has to say about the world

Loved SoaD still pull up an album once in a while to listen to. Miss them as they were most of my teenage/young adult life

based post

I saw System of a Down when they were touring for their very first album, in a small standing room only concert venue in my hometown, with like 50 other people. It was a tiny show, everyone stood right up against the stage all night. It was amazing.

100%

Also, I remember I saw a short little bleach blonde haired girl there, with heavy black eye shadow and angel wings tattooed on her back. I fell in love with that girl. And I remember at one point Serge fucked the lyrics up, forgot them or something, and Darren said "It's Serge's birthday today and he may have smoked too much" or something like that. Crowd cheered of course, but I remember thinking "There's no way he's stoned. He doesn't look stoned at all, Darren just said that to get a cheap pop from the crowd and make a joke about Serge messing up the lyrics".

Thanks

People do

Attached: EHG96cIX0AAXTfb.jpg (1536x1229, 441K)

Soen

WAKE UP

grab a brush and a little make up

Middle Schooler music. Just like Tool, Breaking Benjamin, NIN, Marilyn Manson, A Perfect Circle, Linkin Park, Korn, Slipknot, Dream Theater, Rammstein, Alice in Chains, Radiohead, Primus, Buckethead, Puscifer, Deftones, Clutch, Disturbed, Mudvayne, Stone Sour, Godsmack, The Offspring, Powerman 5000, Puddle of Mud, Soil, Seether, Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown, Hell Yeah, ect. ect. Generic music for basic people.

Attached: 1552886385218.jpg (857x796, 43K)

truth

theyre good.
i havent heard since i was a teen.

Damn. Very harsh. Secret pain is pain you can't share. Tough.

Your list has a lot of gods and a lot of retards.

so original

poser faggot shit

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Armenians
>The scumbags of Europe
>The outcast arab tribe from the Arabian Peninsula
>Weren't even good enough for the arabs to want

Hint: scumbag dirtballs like the Kardashians are Armenian

This is how these people view life. Delusional, thieving, lying, scumbags with no morals.

This is the most brilliant boomer larp itt. Notice all the 90's bands that a middle schooler would be listening to, and the rant about them being basic.
Classic boomer.

I appreciate your comment, even though i don't agree with it. Can you tell me what kind of music do you listen?

This

They're down like pic rel8

Attached: what in tardation.jpg (490x427, 72K)