>If a girl talks to me and shows any desire talk to me, they've made my day
>Average looks
>Average body type
>6'
>No interests in any future careers
>3.08 GPA
>Only interested in learning foreign languages and history
>Can't talk to people yet I want to speak in other languages
>Spend time alone watching YouTube, podcasts, browsing Sup Forums, and generally just being a waste of resources
>Constantly feel a physical disconnect from my body and thoughts
>As if I'm there, but not really
>Practically live in my head
>Wallow in nihilism
>"Everything will work out," I say to myself.

This is the only time I've expressed.

Now I can crawl back to anonymity to never express this again.

Attached: Feels Bad.jpg (308x302, 24K)

i know how you feel

>frog poster problems

small talk is a difficult affair. that's for certain.

>half chink leaf who's slightly redpilled
>why does my life suck?

same

if you're reading this, please know that you're not alone. there are many people who are struggling with the exact same problems. if you want to get more comfortable in talking with people you have to start off slow. that one friend of yours? tell them what you told us, user. tell them you don't want to live like this anymore. with their help, i'm sure you'll be able to get back in society after some time. you gotta stop living in your head - that's a life not worth living. please take care of yourself and remember that there is always a way out of problems, you just have to find it. take care, user, i hope you'll get better soon

I will never be like you dumb cunt

>tell them you don't want to live like this anymore
Living like this wouldn't be that bad if not for the feels.
>i'm sure you'll be able to get back in society after some time
Why bother though? It's not like society will make your life more enjoyable, maybe a little less miserable, but not necessarily better. I mean, you still wouldn't want to talk to all the boring people making up the society, right? Everything is a waste of time, existence is fucked.
Rather try to reach some small goals you set up for yourself. Chase the feeling of accomplishment. Maybe that way you'll feel less like a waste of resources.

Post a selfie.

I want to to see your photo too, belive me i've hade your time but it hink it was only half year or something and i didnt go outside home from whole summer. but there is fix, and so is with other social interaction stuff. you can add me on discord as well or something

Add me somewhere i am girlfriend wanting despare loser too we can play games

I lived pretty much 2 years as a hikkomoriko. In the end the only way is to start doing shit, get a shitty job, join a shitty club, go to a shitty language class or something like this. Everyone struggles with life and is insecure. It's called getting used to life.

Also posst pic

Just remember your not alone user

I dealt with similar social anxiety for a very long time. Dismt loose my virginity until I was 27. 33 now and generally convince people I'm an alpha now. It took years of hellish depression and loosing the love of my life to get here. I guess I just stopped giving a shit after a while. Once I became suicidal the anxiety went away because I no longer care what will happen to me in a given situation. Not a good place to be but it's working for me, lol.

I feel you on the communication. Working in retail has created a resentment and anxiety of people every time they approach me. It’s amazing how a god damn grocery store make people think they are a king.

>existence is fucked
yes, i agree, but people can make you forget about it being fucked just for a while. it's like a fuel to keep you going
>Chase the feeling of accomplishment
that's a good idea. a bucket list is also worth writing down.
>Maybe that way you'll feel less like a waste of resources
i feel like a waste of resources almost all the time. almost, because i have people that make my life just a little bit better. and sometimes that "little bit" makes a huge difference on how you view life.
>Why bother though?
could you at least try? you said you should set a goal for yourself. why can't that goal be getting back in society? it's worth a try and it'll pay off - i promise

>I dont care about my depression anymore because I am now suicidal

Top kek.

In the end people don't care anout you or me, they just kinda exist. We all die, we all struggle, makes life kinda chaotic and fun. Just do stuff, less thinking. You overvalue your intellegince and struggle.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Attached: 20191109_000613.jpg (598x1280, 104K)

Maybe if I wasn't paranoid as shit

I mean who cares if you prbly kill yourself anyways?

Jokes aside, you prbly overthink your looks and own thinking

This faggot speaks the truth

Nah, I don't think I'm necessarily bad looking, just don't really like putting myself online

stop eating sugar.
eat meat.
thank me later.
(it takes about 3weeks)

I don't doubt this. If I could without drawing attention to myself, I would

if you dont have same picture in other media there should not be so big problem

>tell them what you told us user

how to lose your one friend

>you said you should set a goal for yourself. why can't that goal be getting back in society?
I think it's a personal thing, "get back in society" is neither universal nor straight-forward. The wording is kinda vague too, so the advice is hard to apply anyway. We're both biased by our experience. I'm glad it worked for you, though.

I know that feel user but it gets better through time just don't give up on yourself yet

Attached: hug pepe.png (746x512, 99K)