Just a heads-up, guys. Facebook is not allowing anyone to post whistleblower Eric Ciaramella's name on Facebook...

Just a heads-up, guys. Facebook is not allowing anyone to post whistleblower Eric Ciaramella's name on Facebook. I just wanted to let you to know so you don't get banned.

Facebook to remove 'any and all' mention of potential whistleblower's name
The Hill, November 8, 2019
thehill.com/policy/technology/469653-facebook-to-remove-any-and-all-mention-of-potential-whistleblowers-name

Attached: Eric Ciaramella bnw.png (1085x431, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_protection_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not? There's no law that says we can't say Eric ciaramella the whistleblower is the whistleblower? The statute only prevents retaliation and identification is not retaliation. It's not like anyone has fired Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower for blowing his whistle.

There's no law that says they have to let you post what you want on their website either.

don't do it on youtube too, youtube ban you too

Attached: censorshiporfreespeech.png (640x1317, 77K)

so just to satisfy my curiosity, why do you want to expose the whistle-blower when the law clearly protects their anonymity? Are you hoping that by doing so some deranged trumpkin will see it as their divine duty to shoot the poor sod, thus ridding your dear leader of a thorn in his side?
What's the actual motivation here?

Attached: 1509571699109.gif (400x332, 2M)

true. But that doesn't answer the question. Why don't they want people to say that Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower is the whistleblower when Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower is in fact the whistleblower? If Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower were in fact not the whistleblower don't you think that the response to people saying Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower is the whistleblower would be large-scale indifference? Why do they care so much?

What law protects eric ciaramella the whistleblower's anonymity? Can you cite the text of that law? Because the statute I read only protects Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower from retaliation, which is not the same as identification.

any law that protects a whistleblower violate's President Trump's 6th amendment right "to be confronted with the witnesses against him"

Are you talking about Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower?

Attached: eric_c_photo900932.jpg (631x644, 211K)

>Facebook on Friday said it will remove "any and all" mention of the potential whistleblower's name, claiming any identifying posts and ads violate the platform's policies against outing vulnerable activists.
>vulnerable activists
So they are saying that the Eric Ciaramella the "whistleblower" is actually an "activist"? Sounds like the entire impeachment hoax is out the window.

Attached: 0909232.jpg (344x272, 22K)

The autism hard at work

yes, in reference to his identity, not his personal health however

>my god emperor Trump has his tit in the wringer this time
>but at least we can still shit on one of the good guys

Attached: 1559729111564.jpg (540x760, 47K)

Typical trumpers. Blame the messenger and death threat him to solve the problem.

You guys are like retarded mobsters tricked into fighting for the bad guy.

>President Trump's 6th amendment right
>I don't really understand the law, but thank god Hannity can explain it to me

Attached: 1531344270759.jpg (864x960, 165K)

You know has a point. Why would anyone care if Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower? If he is such a credible whistleblower, why not publicize it? Especially if it gets rid of the orange cheetoh mussolini baby.

>that meme
less text next time, little man.
kind of like Hillary and the DNC with Assange?

>less text next time
>you know reading isn't really our strong point

god i hate that faggot gif

people really be this stupid

ok boomer

Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989
No FEAR Act of 2002
Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002
All three cover slightly varying situations and circumstances, but all three are pretty explicit that all tips/reports can be made anonymously if the tipster has counsel. If you don't feel like going over the text of each law individually the wikipedia link at the bottom does a pretty good job summing them up and I'd direct you to the section on Reporting.
Way to *completely* ignore my question about hoping some deranged Trumpkin will take it on himself to shoot the whistle-blower for dear leader. See "imminent lawless action test" as established by the 1969 SCOTUS decision in Brandenburg v. Ohio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_protection_in_the_United_States

pic unrelated but pretty

Attached: 1422342109671.jpg (1497x1107, 1.33M)

>mom, do you like the memes I made?

Attached: 902323902390.png (467x327, 294K)

Because revealing Eric Ciaramella's identity goes a long way to confirm that he is a liberal puke with a political agenda behind his "whistleblowing." I suspecting he is blowing Soros at the same time.

DELETE, NOT DEACTIVATE, YOUR FACEBOOK.

Eric Ciaramella

I bet that guy gets to be the pivot man in liberal circle jerks now.

This faggot, Eric Ciaramella, is a registered Democrat, big NEVER TRUMPer.

Fuck Eric Ciaramella

I look forward to 5 more years, super niggers!

Attached: 1571753721373.jpg (900x900, 219K)

So you didn't cite the exact text? Weird. Protip: The fact that a tip can be made anonymously does not imply that preserving anonymity is compulsory. Moreover, there is no penalty for breaching anonymity. Otherwise, we'd all be in trouble for outing Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower as the whistleblower. You're seeing things that aren't there, user.

P.S. You're missing the "likely" element of the "imminent lawless action test" as well as the specific intent element recognized in Elonis. Ask Soros School of Law for a refund.

The left does not check his social media posts before Jack Rubying him lmao

Protip? The fuck you get your degree lol?

I find it hard to believe that POTUS would have a douchenozzle like Eric Ciaramella in the oval office listening in on phone calls to world leaders

>i dont know the difference between compulsory and permissive
Soros Law grads never disappoint. Penalties only apply to retaliation with respect to employment. I also see that you still haven't pasted the exact text of the statute. Could it be because it proves me right? Protip: get the giant dick out of your mouth next time.

CIA- ramella and his shitbag lawyer Zaid.

Even dumbass Zaid didn't say that outing his client Eric Ciaramella as the whistleblower is tortious. He threatened to sue if harm befalling his client via retaliation. Now why would a big shot lawyer make a lawsuit contingent upon retaliation if identification were enough?

Lol when you samefag this hard

>takes one to know one
>ill accuse user of exactly what im doing because i got BTFOd so hard, ill need my boyfriend to console me and tell me how great i am over a nice soylent dinner
Eric Ciaramella the whistleblower is the whistleblower.

Fun fact: "Ciaramella" is an Italian surname and it means a countryside kind of bagpipes (musical instrument) mostly used in Southern Italy during Xmas holidays. It somewhat disappeared ~50 years ago because youngsters only want electric guitars.

I wonder if Eric Ciaramella is a huge faggot?

Still more courage than you.

>Eric Ciaramella
I have posted it at least 6 times since I read this post. Still up. FB needs to be flooded with the name, as well as with this meme.

Attached: 75380532_2500114626774558_5578823794908200960_n.jpg (614x772, 82K)