How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Attached: 1573192005484.jpg (1209x1042, 192K)

>How do we fix women?
you don't. Or else they would be men.

Have sex

Punch them once in a while

kek

Attached: 1573192308918.jpg (1152x648, 126K)

back to the kitchen

> fix women

hahahahaha

Attached: dont-try-to-understand-women-women-understand-women-and-they-16368577.png (500x586, 129K)

I bet those ''''mediocre'''' men told her: "Wait, are you her mom?"

Attached: hyperpc.jpg (1280x853, 348K)

Some jealous whore spent her life savings hoping to meet some prince only to find that matchmaking agencies are con artists and you can do the exact same thing with sorting algorithms for free on dating sites.

Shocking

whats the point they wouldn't want to bang us regardless

Attached: pepe.jpg (497x426, 23K)

Wtf.. she' not even good looking.

>Only swipes on 117 out of 12,403
>Only messaged 9 of those 117
She has to be an absolute insufferable cunt. I hope the man she met up with rapes and drowns her.

Find you self a trap or femboi

i mean, you go on tinder and expect women who aren't doing exactly that? You probably have some reflecting to do....

I only have sex with cute boys at this point.

spotted the roastie

dude, i'm a guy.

but also, how is it difficult to understand that women are every bit as much self-entitled whores as guys are? would you want to fuck a landwhale? or would you prefer the supermodel? easy choice for me mate.

Online dating is for married women and women in their late 20s/30s with kids looking for a man to take care of their lifelong career of partying while not progressing their own lives. Don't fucking do online dating.

Maybe men really are all terrible.

The difference is, women don't have to be supermodels. For women, men have to be the epitome of perfection with literally no flaws. If she's skinny, we don't give a fuck.

Did you even look at the fucking charts, dipshit?

Why not just rape them? Statistics show most never even report it anyways

That lady is particularly insane though. She thinks it's get intelligence that turns off men but it's really her being a stuck up cunt.

I want to be with someone smarter than me. Do you know how awesome it would be to not have to be the breadwinner?? Jesus.

Everyone is terrible, gender is irrelevant.

This 100000000000%

Attached: 1496292004516.jpg (766x960, 128K)

That proves that women have unbelievably high (and unachievable) standards, not men.

Whoo thinks was him..!?!

Attached: 5371573135041488.jpg (1480x1154, 127K)

I get a ton of matches on Grindr but they all flake out before meeting. What gives?

Most profiles on there are guys who are curious but get scared at the thought of actually doing it. The ones who do meet are HIV fags. Wrap your shit. Seriously.

By not being so ugly and mediocre I guess.

OMG I was the original poster of that pic on r/MGTOW two hours ago