So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero...

So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero? Or just another Democratic operative with zero credibility?

Attached: Ukraine WhistleBlower Eric Ciaramella.jpg (800x700, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/11/08/politics/legal-question-out-whistleblower/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zero credibility and paid democratic operative. I mean just fucking look at the cuck.

Trump was out of line and this guy didn’t endanger American personal overseas.

So I’m going to go with patriot.

the nose knows

Trump was out of line but, Biden was justified in his actions?

you're just another trump mushroom cocksucker

So if I run for president I’m allowed to conduct illegal business activities in a country I helped destabilize?

>]
He's probably Russian.

Biden isn't President trumpshit

Yes. Only if you're not Democrat.

Biden blackmailed an entire country.

"Fire him or you're not getting your billion dollars." - Joe Biden 2016

He doesn't have to be President to blackmail a country you unintelligent twat.

You literally keep defending your criminal President lol

>you unintelligent twat.
you elected one trumpfuck

Name something he has done that's "criminal" and there is proof. I'll wait.

he's a deep state marxist, probably satanic too

I didn't vote because I didn't like either candidate. Personally I don't like Trump but I will call bull shit when I see it and you left leaning cancel culture swines are killing this country.

Trump abusing his Presidential powers to investigate Joe Biden is cause enough to demand he step down.

>I didn't vote
Which means your actions got Trump. Own it. Don't pretend you aren't shit deep in this.

>you left leaning cancel culture swines

Attached: maf.jpg (889x500, 29K)

Who gives a shit who the whistle blower is, there is substantial first-hand accounts now.

He is investigating a situation that happened in 2016 where Joe Biden blackmailed a country for his own financial gain. Just because Joe Biden is running for President doesn't make him immune from being investigated for corruption.

Yes because my vote would have swayed that election. Keep baiting btard.

It's actually technically illegal to publicly post this picture or reveal any names. You could be prosecuted.

He's completely irrelevant at this point since a dozen people have backed up what he said including people on the call. Trump is guilty of extortion, but the Republican cunts won't do anything about it.

>He is investigating a situation
The President literally has no place doing this.

Stop sassing me back pussy. You got Trump elected.

All your "substantial first-hand" people are all tainted.

One ambassador is now believed to have commite purjury.
One ambassador has changed his story.
Another ambassador recieved 4th hand knowledge and got his "opinion" from New York Times.
The LtCol skipped his chain of command and has already been called out my the head of National Security Agency.
As for the whistleblower. He's a biased source who has no real knowledge of the incident and has been plotting to impeach Trump since 2017.

So do you care to remind me where this "first hand" information is at again.

None of what you said is true.

Says who? Who is supposed to be in charge of this investigation?

Why are you supporting the outing in the first place? Rand Paul should have to resign too.

Most of them are ....problem is some of them, like this guy, want to be a hero of some sort. What they don't realize is that their generation and the one directly before that (my age group) doesn't give a FUCK about classified cia documents. This guy and Edward Snowden are obviously working for the opposition.

Why do we need to evaluate him? Let's ignore everything he said and listen to Trump's staff

>investigation
It is actually a blatant abuse of Presidential powers user. You .literally support a mobster.

Attached: drumpf2.jpg (744x948, 150K)

The state department has released emails showing that they had a contingency plan in place for their new ambassador whenever a question about Burissma was asked about.

They also released documents stating Burisma was being investigated and contacted the state deparment in February. Then in March Joe Biden pulled the largest black mail scandal the U.S. has ever had.

It's so shitty we have to know the shape of his cock, I guess when you sleep with whores...

>Picture and name published by pretty much the entire international press
>Only ones sperging about Ciaramella being outted are 'Murican left leaning news outlets

user, no one gives two shits about this dipshit's identity going viral except your sniveling obese burgers. Good luck trying to arrest half the globe that's aware of his name and face.

I believe in Innocent until proven guilty. Show me actual evidence and we can agree. If you show me evidence that doesn't hold water or is clearly false. I'll call it out.

I would hardly call asking a foreign government to continue research on a potential national security issue abusing power.

There is well established proof that any reasonable person against government corruption would want bidens actions accounted to.

It's just yours and the media's TDS making you willing to deny it.

Or are you suggesting that just because Biden is running for office he should suddenly be cleared off all wrong doings.

That guy looks like he gave a bunch of his money to Bernie and was pissed he dropped out in 2016.

Yet you haven't told me who should investigate the matter.

The one supporting the mob are people like you who believe everything the media and Democrats throw out.

Uh ohhhhhh big asswipe on campus hatin on the mob again. Daddy's inheritance is good enough, fuck actually trying to work your out of the jungle. Fucking pricks, eat shit wall street

"Do me a favor" and read the transcript ;)

What law does that break again? I've stated that Biden blackmailed a country yet all you can come up with is "do me a favor." Asking for a favor from another country is not illegal. In fact it's how most deals and alliances start.

Try again this time have better evidence.

It's a cut and dried case user. Keep polishing that knob.

>Citation needed
Seen a few left tards make this claim, but every source I can find says that only applies to U.S. government employees outting a whistle blower's identity as an act of retaliation.
cnn.com/2019/11/08/politics/legal-question-out-whistleblower/index.html

But as this user said, Ciaramella's identity has been widely reported by most overseas news outlets. No one's afraid of your impotent U.S law enforcement. And they have no jurisdiction outside of the U.S. You 'Muricans are imbeciles. No offense.

Of course you wouldn't, because Trump's cock is deeply wedged down your throat.

Yet you have no evidence that he should be impeached for. Keep stroking your dick thinking you'll get him impeached over your feelings.

Yeah yeah yeah... all tainted. Including Trump and Mulvaney.

Trump withheld aid, then asked the Ukraine directly to investigate his top political rival. Trump even acknowledges that he asked this by telling us to read the transcript.

Trump is guilty as fuck, and will be impeached over this. No matter how you personally feel, the very democratic house will impeach him. Trump will be impeached like a mostly-black jury will find a white police officer guilty of even the slightest hint of a racist shooting a black criminal fleeing a violent crime scene.

Nobody should "investigate" it you pathetic lackey. Where the fuck were the Republicans in 2014 if this was a big deal?
I'd beat you fucking ass.

He's the guy who posts all trap threads on /b.

Yeahh...Elon Musky..you was all time..!

Attached: 5451573135200708.jpg (1432x1167, 176K)

Abuse of the Presidency for personal gain.
Why the fuck are you ok with that?

The Inspector General and the boss of that whistleblower are the only one's not allowed to say his name. As long as the other people don't threaten him. They can say his name all they want.

OHHHHH OHHHHHH LOOKY ME GOT SOME OF DADDYS INHERITANCE. FUCK WORKING, PICK ON THE POOR AND MOOCH OF WALL STREET A DURRRRRR

>patriot & hero
yes
>zero credibility?
Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney have already confessed to everything the whistleblower declared, live on camera.
Whistleblower was spot on, but is no longer needed since Administration has confirmed everything for us.

you've got to be kidding. The only corruption in the entire world that Trump wants to investigate just happens to be a guy who he will probably be running against?

>Trump withheld aid, then asked the Ukraine directly to investigate his top political rival.
Ukraine got the aid and Biden wasn't a candidate at the time. Even if he was, it shouldn't provide him protection from being investigated.

It wasn't a big deal until the dems went after President Trump for something which wasn't even as bad as what Biden did.

Ivan won't be able to tell you who should because whoever is providing his script hasn't told him yet.

No one in Ukraine made any contact with anyone in the U.S. about it nor did they mention it and most likely didn't even notice it was held up. Aside from that there are a plethra of things that could have held it up even if Trump didn't order it. Maybe you should look into it more directly rather than just saying it was Trump strong arming a country.

As for him asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival. Joe Bidens name was not mentioned by Trump. In fact it was the Ukraine President who mentioned it. Trump was just referring to an incident where a prosecutor was fired back in 2016 and Crowd Striking.

None of that is proof on your end. In fact it just supports my case.

He's not getting paid for being President and his business is in a trust. Exactly what is he gaining?

Well then, let's cut it short, it's going to come down to motivation, if his motivation was genuinely US interest driven, no crime, if his interest was political gain, illegal or immoral, either one is impeachable. I don't see how anyone could honestly think he was acting out of non-personal interest but will admit it's tough to prove. Personally I agree with impeachment but don't think he should be removed unless his motive can be proved

Again, Biden wasn't a candidate at the time.

>durr trump dindu nuffin
stop defending that piece of shit user

Your blindly drawing conclusions based off fake CNN reporting and loosly known facts.

Yes Trump with held aid, Yes Trump asked to reopen the investigation.

There has however been no evidence that the two are related, testimony and transcripts released indicate that the party involved in the phone call where not even aware of the funds being held.

That kind of kills the bases for the impeachment.

No one should investigate the Vice President blackmailing a country? His son recieving money from a foreign country where he has no backround in that field of work? How about them possibly giving China classified equpiment after China gave Biden 1 billion dollars.

This happened in 2016. This shows you how much you know fucktard. As for why they didn't investigate it. That's because the Ukrainian government wasn't investigating it until 2018.

You might want to read up some before typing again.

>What law does that break again?
Sorry, I don't help trolls and idiots. Do your own research.

Got soyboy dicksucking lib wrote all over him.

>if his interest was political gain, illegal or immoral, either one is impeachable.
So, political gain is now a "high crime and misdemeanor?"

I guess every elected official in every political office needs to be impeached then.

So this makes trump innocent? Dumb cunt.

Sorry if the facts offend you, Ivan.

>No one should investigate the Vice President blackmailing a country?
Found the Fox News watcher.

Attached: 1531344270759.jpg (864x960, 165K)

Where is the proof?

A woman can't just claim someone raped them with no evidence and expect that man to be thrown into jail. She needs evidence.

Something you have yet to show me.

Trump literally wanted a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political opponent. Why do you think that's how Presidents should behave?

It was known he was going to be and he was leading in the polls even if he hadn't declared yet.

Right. Go suck some more democrat dick and beat off to the lies your news outlets tell you.

>Sorry, I know he didn't break any laws and therefore will not actually answer your question.

Find a new script, Ivan.

For the Biden distraction folks, USA today is not a liberal paper
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

What is he guilty of? None of you have given proof you retarded slags.

If he's guilty then so is Biden.

You definitely voted for trump and will again in 2020 because you’re terrified of black and red flags

Nobody was investigating it lackey.
>durr u need to reed up so u can be intelligent like me
You literally defend a criminal President abusing his powers of office. I'd beat your ass.

>Got soyboy dicksucking lib wrote all over him.
Daily Reminder that these are what your Sup Forums and Sup Forums Trumpkins look like.

Attached: 1510195055620.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

He wasn't a candidate at the time, therefore he wasn't a political opponent any more than Obama was.

Stick with the facts.

Thank you for agreeing that Biden wasn't a candidate at the time and therefore it wasn't illegal.

NY Times reported that Ukraine knew it was withheld at the time.

>facts
sorry you keep ignoring them
I could already deal with you being offensive

Withholding government funding for the purpose of political gain is 100% impeachable, not even the Republicans will let that slide, hard to prove though.

ITT Russians are back.

>Ukraine got the aid and Biden wasn't a candidate at the time.

That's fucking hilarious. He wasn't a candidate at the time, even though he was widely anticipated to run and was already a front runner. So Trump totally wasn't anticipating that Biden would be one of his top political rivals, and it was all just to flush out corruption against this one totally random private individual.

Fuck off, nobody is that stupid except your average republican.

Proof of what? Why the fuck are we still discussing this? Presidents don't coerce foreign governments for personal gain.
Someone needs to take you and beat your fucking ass.

>What is he guilty of?
You're right. The entire congress is spinning in circles right now because NO LAW was violated.
You're smarter than every politician, staffer, and reporter in Washington because you ALL BY YOURSELF just figured out that no law was actually broken.
lol trolls

Attached: 1497850101081.png (816x1056, 455K)

The prosecutor issued a search warrant to Burisma's owner in February and raided the Burisma's office.

Right after they raided the office Burisma emailed the State Department to tell them to stop the investigation.

Three weeks later Biden blackmailed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor.

One year later the prosecutor was not convicted nor found guilty for being "corrupt."

Simple research.

Well, not good ones :)

>the facts
like how Trump abused his powers of office to investigate Biden?
Oh wait you can't handle those facts

As soon as the new Ukrainian President came into office he was. Hence why trump was talking to him about it.

You just can't see past the smoke coming out of your ass.

They'll never say it because it doesn't exist. Those who aren't bots are simply too emotionally invested in their blind hatred of President Trump that they will cling to anything to help them cope.

>Biden blackmailed Ukraine
this is literal autism

They don't even know what law he's borken. All they say is he "abused his powers." That's not evidence. That's their opinion.

>Simple research
at Breitbart

>ITT Russians are back.
Tea break over, get back to work defending Trump, comrade!

Attached: DRSDp0eX0AINUcP.jpg (975x570, 104K)

Hero. Trump's the treasonous piece of shit. Whoever released info, if real, should also be arrested for treason.

Biden blackmailed a country in order to advance America's interests, and incidentally to advance Ukraine itself's interests, although that almost certainly wasn't the primary motivation.

Trump tried (and failed lol) to blackmail a country in order to advance his personal domestic political interests.
If you can't see the difference, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Attached: the dumbass.jpg (634x423, 42K)