Girlfriend only talks about sex, basically all the content she watches on youtube ir either sex or beauty...

girlfriend only talks about sex, basically all the content she watches on youtube ir either sex or beauty. The conversations have been quite boring recently. When i try to bring something different she just seems to kinda ignore it and goes back. she wasnt always like this though, not sure if she was faking before. how do i bring this up without making her seem uninteresting? pic not related

Attached: 2.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

travesticomlocal.com.br/acompanhante/rayssa-victoria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk to her rather than posting on a Chilean hang gliding forum you fucking autist

im literally asking how to bring it up with her retard. im not asking for what to do

Honestly your best bet is to be straight up about it, don’t bead around the bush or hint, tell her “hey can you get off your phone I wanna talk to you for a minute” make sure you have her undivided attention and just tell her “it seems like for awhile now we’ve been stuck in a rut and I want us to try and reconnect and talk about more than just sex or beauty shit” I mean word it however you want but you get my drift. With shit like this you gotta be blunt or she’s just gonna brush it off.

yeah, could be the way, i tried one time to give a hint that we are talking a lot about sex and she got kinda mad. but i guess its better to try than keep this

its doesn't matter what the thing is she is stuck on talking about, if she only ever talks about her interests then its possible she is just using you to make herself feel better.
theres gotta be some give and take but if she is just constantly making everything about what she wants then maybe you need to dump her.
she sounds like a bit of a slut anyway so if you dump her you can always get her back just be aware she'll probably move onto someone else quick because thats what sluts do

Sounds like she needs more dick. Do your job and fuck her brains out. If you don't some other dude will, or maybe already is...

this isnt the thing, she doesnt want more sex, she just likes talking about it for some reason

idk, im not unhappy with the relationship either, just kinda bored, not at the point of breaking up i guess

that is dumb advice

moar of these tits

Right? Enough whining about a woman who wants to fuck you all the time like a fucking faggot. GIBE MEH DEM TIDDIES!!!

Did an image search. It's a Brazilian Trap: travesticomlocal.com.br/acompanhante/rayssa-victoria/

Dont be a pussy OP and just bring it up. Dancing around the subject is a bitch thing to do

Well played.

If you don't think that she somehow suddenly will become an intellectual, then ask yourself, if breaking up isn't the better option for both of you. She can find some other shallow dude, you can find a better girl.

If you want to talk to her about it, phrase it somehow positively, but direct. You don't want to offend her, or it will end in an argument and you don't ever want to argue with a woman, because you cannot win.

>Hey babe/honey/whatever, I think it's great, that you are that passionate into sex/beauty/make-up/whatever, but it would make me happy, if we could talk about other things, too.

Just phrase it so, that it sounds naturally to you. You get the gist.

she doesnt want to fuck all the time retard, she just likes to talk about it

Attached: 627343.jpg (344x588, 40K)

Jesus. I forgot, that I have to stay cautious on Sup Forums all the time.

yeah, will do
will try to bring it naturally into the next conversation we have, lets see how it goes

And dubs to boot!

I guess if you stay chill and charming it won't be a great deal. Make it somehow humorous, it will proactively deescalate things.

Nice trips but if she talks about sex all the time and doesn't at least suck a mean dick, ditch that ho. Anyone who talks about a thing a lot and doesn't do it isn't worth your time.

she wants you to rape her, when she says no , she means yes

Omg she wants dick. Well give her some dick you fag.

thats basically how i bring up things that bother me kek