Just bought these whipped cream chargers and found one exploded in pic related...

Just bought these whipped cream chargers and found one exploded in pic related, Should I be worried about any unsafe chemicals because of this or should the rest be safe to use/inhale?

Attached: D6473A6B-86A0-4385-B653-791A8E849D2C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

You’re killing brain cells anyway retard so who cares

They have to be sealed to keep the gas in. Wipe them down with alcohol or something if you want but you're fucking huffing them so I don't see why THIS is worrysome.

You're a fuckin moron

>worried about chemicals
>huffing gas

Nigga are you retarded?

Nitrous oxide is used in almost any dentist office or hospital in the world by doctors using them to children, the only negative side effect is a loss of b12 which I take supplements for, your only really induce real brain damage if you’re inhaling from a full tank of the stuff, which I do not

I've huffed it, no shit.
Difference is they don't give it to the same fucking patients all the time.

They’re expensive so I always do them just on occasion honestly,

Just bought them for death stranding give me a break guys

Kek, I don't care one way or another honestly. Just never known anyone including myself to not do it til it's gone & that's a pretty big box.
Have fun Sup Forumsro but don't be a TOTAL retard with them.

What brand are they? Don't buy the off brand to save $5, buy whip it or the ones with the chick on the black box

You are right on that account, unless I cut myself responsibly the whole box will indeed disappear. I have some beers to add to the fun too

Yeah almost always go for those

Attached: A9E6E894-9A94-4A62-906A-3840C7DCE2E7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

So to answer your question, the one is bad the rest are fine.

My cracker ass needs to go buy another kracker

All the idiots going on about brain damage... Shit that's only a 24 pack, it's not like you have two boxes of 50.

this
but man I fucking love whippits
so good when you're fryin or rollin. legitimately no one I know has ever been down for them so I always end up with a full box when I buy some and it's amazing

That’s what I’m sayin

Dont be a fucking pussy. Nos is for faggot newbs. Buy some crack and get high the right way

The less caution one enters a drug/vidya/punding binge with, the quicker you run out of your shit.
Drugs are expensive yo.

Where the fuck does one even buy these, online?

idk but I'm guessing shipping is difficult as they are pressurized canisters

BevMo has one brand I think but I usually get them from adult sex shops nearby lol

Hey...nice..Elon Musky..

Attached: 5591573135165019.jpg (1624x1182, 147K)