Looking for somebody with a gun who wants to kill me

looking for somebody with a gun who wants to kill me

Attached: 0AB572A1-79E2-4B7D-81D9-2B528876C50A.jpg (880x432, 34K)

Why would anyone do that? Why not just take it into your own hands?

i used to go on here a lot back in 2013-2016. i don’t use Sup Forums anymore except for Sup Forums sometimes. anyways please can somebody just shoot me in the head and heart multiple times to make sure i’m dead. committing suicide is difficult and I don’t want my family to find my body. (19 years old) i know theres gotta be somebody on here who wants to kill someone and you don’t know me so the police wouldn’t connect it to you.

Where do you live? And what would be in it for someone?

i live in az. they could kill someone and get away with it. i know there’s bound to be someone on here who wants to do that

That's too far. If you were on the east coast you'd have options. Just so you know nothing in life is free and there are risks with everything. A hit is usually at least 10k.

i’m hoping there’s somebody out there who just wants to kill me though. some people are like that

Dude why do you want to die? I used to want to blow my brains out but life got better. I know it's corny but it usually does.

that’s what i’ve been telling myself since i was 12 but bad things keep happening and also i am pretty worthless and i don’t think life is meant for me

How old are you?

Bro that's fucking retarded. Life doesn't even really start til you're 20 something.

i have a lot of trauma that is always going to be weighing on me my whole life. also idk why but i think there’s something about me that makes it impossible to love me. idk but the future looks bleak and everyday is hell and i want to die.

Dude just smoke some weed you'll be alright. Play some video games idk dude. Dying is pointless.

the point is there won’t be pain anymore and i won’t be alive to burden people.

just go to an area heavily populated with niggers and mexicans and posture hardcore while calling everyone a nigger.. would help if you make yourself look rob-able and refuse to hand over your shit

Yeah at 19 I wanted the same thing. When 24 hit I was way more cool with life. Still sucks but it get better my dude.

thanks for trying to help though you’re a good dude

Look man do something. I had a shitty childhood and a really pointless early 20s. I wanted to kill myself and had no direction in life. I was in college but didn't know what I wanted to to major in and didn't take it seriously so failed classes. I said fuck it and joined the army. I'm not recommending that but it really helped me out. I got out got a decent Gov contracting job and shit is chill as hell now. I'm not saying join the military but study something that interests you in college or go to a trade school or intern somewhere. Don't just drift through life.

its a lot to explain but to even get a job its a really long process right now because of where i currently live and transportation and i’m getting my ged. but even with a job i am going to be miserable. im just getting a job so i can save up to move away cause my household is traumatic and so i can buy drugs

if you live in murica just draw a toy gun on a cop.

then it would be obvious i was trying to commit suicide and might attract attention from the media. and i don’t want that.

Another incel faggot I assume.

nope

you wont find easier answer, the choice is yours. and its kinda funny that you care about aftermath, you know with killing yourself and all. this tells me you wont go through with it. and as such i declare the thread closed. no point sticking around for no reason.

i just want to die

Ok listen bruh. Cut the bullshit, it is okay to feel the way you do.
Get help, and get good help.. like the kind of therapist the will go get a burrito with you

i care about people and how they’re going to feel when i die. it’s not that weird idk what you’re talking about

Throw yourself off a bridge/highway overpass then.Close your eyes and fly at night.

Attached: 20191029_090724.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Go. Get up and cry like the little faggot you've always been and jump.

i live in az, idk if theres even a bridge high enough nearby that would kill me if i jumped off

i know i’m a faggot dude thats why im trying to get somebody else to kill me cause suicide is fucking difficult and im a pussy

thanks dude but i don’t think that would help. i’ve tried therapy and meds and both haven’t worked for me

If you're planning to jump, just know that your body has gotta move at least 17m/s (idk what that is in the imperial system) but it's about 60km/h. This also means that you don't necessarily need to jump off a bridge, just gotta move at 17m/s and hit something hard and will stop you immediately. How much do you weigh OP? I can calculate the minimum height you gotta jump to die

no gun but i got a chainsaw. if you really want to die its not that important how you die?

>Committing suicide is difficult.

You literally have less balls than a 12 year old girl.
Webm related.

Attached: 1573184009130.webm (276x480, 1.82M)

i’m not planning to jump, i want somebody to shoot me. thanks though

that sounds really painful. a gun would be quick and less painful

most people who try to commit suicide fail. its not as easy as it seems and i also don’t want random people finding my body or my family. best case scenario is finding somebody who is down to shoot me

OP, no one is gonna want to shoot you, especially not for free. There's just too much of a risk. You gotta cough some cash if you really want this done.

i know theres gotta be someone here who wants to kill somebody and get away with it. plus im a girl and a lot of people on here hate women so somebody should kill me

Can you make it to Chicago?

She didn't fail tho...

Attached: images (1).jpg (415x739, 14K)

it’s possible

are you serious?

If I told you I was would you come?

i’d need to be assured somehow that you’re very serious about it. idk how you could prove that so idk how that would work

i think probably only if people who lived in az or wanted to come to az to kill me

Do you have any enemies? Lol

i don’t think so lol

Do you own a gun?

nope

I wouldn’t recommend it just wait it out, whenever I failed a suicide attempt something really great came along after just hang tight.

Man where in AZ? I won't kill you but we can smoke pot and talk dude. I'm down to help you out.

thanks for trying to help

You shouldn't have told them you are a girl now they wanna save you lol I'd come but you don't want the smoke fr

Something a real killer would say
>Pick him op

that’s really kind of you and i appreciate it but like now you know i was trying to get somebody off Sup Forums to kill me so it’d be pretty awkward lol i wouldn’t tell people that irl but thank you for the offer

Only if you jerk me off while I do it. I want to cum. You gotta really get into it. I want to see you keep going after I blow your head off.

i genuinely have wished for someone to just shoot me for a long time so uhh yeah i do

Why are you so sad anyways?

i have depression, ptsd and other reasons

Post your face and tits with timestamp

What do you have PTSD from?

Fam you have nothing to lose.
Either you die because I am a serial killer
or I change your mind about something, and get you high off of some really high price weed.

Actually post your social media links so we can shame you and make fun of you here and on discord.

Attached: dolly...webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

This is why I want to meet you. Theres no way we won't relate. I know if you would come by and get high with me, I could help.

i’m not posting anything nsfw but thats me

Attached: 78CCEB59-778F-4041-BBA6-F52AA7CD190B.jpg (1242x2208, 395K)

This guy is a fucking neck beard faggot I take it back he ain't gonna kill shit

a lot of stuff i don’t wanna explain but its fucked up

No timestamp, yeah ok sure that's you.

What city?

Nice trips lol I'm gonna need the full backstory to know if it's worth it or not

im not wearing makeup rn so i didnt wanna post my whole face

Attached: AF9FAFA1-D739-4911-8CCF-186F1CA45A0F.jpg (3088x2320, 1.21M)

i live by tucson

i don’t think talking about stuff would help me but thank you

Go to sleep edgy teen fuck

Maybe could kill each other

That's what I'm saying

Then if you really wanna die you'd just go to the hood and walk around all sketch it's not that hard to die

Sudden moodswings arent a good sign user.

>I dont think
Good point
Have fun having to suicide yourself.

i grew up on the south side. you don’t get shot just by walking around especially when you’re a 5’5 girl

Who said anything about me being good? ;-)

i don’t wanna kill somebody else just me

Shiet

Commit suicide by cop then, it'll give me something interesting to watch later on.Just make sure you scream at the top of your lungs that you have a gun and leave your hands in your pockets while walking towards the cops pointing their guns right at your chest.

i feel you op. i just want to die too, but don't want to go out with suicide for various reasons. i mentally wish for death dozens of times a day and almost every night before bed i literally make a wish that i get a brain aneurism in my sleep so i dont have to wake up anymore.

You're telling me if you sped walked up to some dudes at night with that hoodie on and your hands in your pockets they wouldn't cap you? Lmao idk how folks do shit in AZ but where I'm from you can be a 13 yr old shooter

Don't do it. Not a good way to go out.

Attached: Subway.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Gtfo out here you're making it worse pussy

my dads a psychopath. not exaggerating. my moms a narcissist. and other reasons. to explain to you all of the reasons i want to die would take a while

Bruuuh don't end your life bc your parents suck that's some dumb ass shit you need to live your life

So you're a whiny little cunt.

Deal with it. That's life and then you fucking die. If you hate your life so much you wouldn't be on here asking somebody to shoot you. Nobody is going to do it for free. Maybe try craigslist and advertise you want to get raped torured and murdered or something.

i understand and feel the same way

they wanted to know why dude. and i don’t want to get raped or tortured, i want to be killed quickly

i am living my life but i don’t want to lol

make me a sandwich sjw bitch

Yea aight I'ma make you a cockmeat sandwich and you're gonna eat it faggot

Any trains in your area?