Hey anons, bored as shit and wanna ruin some libtards fun...

Hey anons, bored as shit and wanna ruin some libtards fun. How do you guys feel about turning the man bun into a hate symbol? Only white people wear man buns, obvious cultural appropriation

Attached: man-bun-fade-hairmanstyles.jpg (593x548, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/12/26/man-buns-as-cultural-appropriation/
necn.com/multimedia/Man-With-Man-Bun-Wanted-in-Maine-Sexual-Harrassment-563158332.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/12/26/man-buns-as-cultural-appropriation/ some shit to make this easier

could we make it a gay hate symbol too

Bump

i know a black guy with a man bun though

It's basically the opposite of Jew hair so it could very easily become a neo Nazi icon. Let's make Tumblr and Twitter accounts and spread this shit

obviously a racist due to gentrification

Call him a race traitor

>Only white people wear man buns, obvious cultural appropriation
that made no sense, faggot.

ok but we need like a basis to go on read that article

try Sup Forums

sage

honestly this sounds great. You never see a kike wearing a man bun

lets use pewdiepie

Attached: fucking faggots.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Bump

Bump

you right tho

it's been at least two weeks since huffpo turned something into a hate symbol, we may as well make their bullshit pc fearmongering useful

OK joomer

Bruh you know it's dumb enough to work

Attached: pepethefrog-1.jpg (147x150, 7K)

but if the hebes are dumb enough to fall for it, then it kinda disproves the whole "jews rule the world" shit, don't it?

It's not for the jews faggot. It's for dumb ass millenials and zoomers to jump on a bandwagon to "help" jews feel less marginalized

The idea is good on paper

>It's not for the jews faggot
well suck my poop chute and call me Loretta, I thought the idea was to make the ADL list it in their little hate-whatever-list. You just wanna troll some dumb kids?

Bet, I'll make a few tumblr accounts right now

naw no list no point lets get bots going boys

Yeah, have kids think this shit is real and spread it like wildfire on twitter

Same lets get this shit done

good luck user, but I think they're onto your little games by now.

fucken gotta try at least

it's your time on earth, bro. Spend it as you see fit.

We can try to use this

Attached: Trump_bun.png (600x626, 392K)

lets use jokers hype i mean fucking everyone saw that movie and tumblr and twitter would eat it up

Attached: 452750058.jpg (750x505, 61K)

necn.com/multimedia/Man-With-Man-Bun-Wanted-in-Maine-Sexual-Harrassment-563158332.html heres a news story about a sexual predator with a man bun

spicy but small scale

This is better for a place like Sup Forums but maybe bumping it would get someone less chromosome challenged to repost this

Bump

Lmao it'd be great to bring multiple boards together like for the LGBT video YouTube made