Hmmm

Hmmm
Really makes you think

Attached: 1573060012365.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Only if you're an edgy fake nazi teen

no it doesnt

Nazis did nothing wrong
they were just following orders
Respect Authority

Yes!! Yes it really does make me really REALLY think!!!

The first one loose.
The second one win.

In the end your morals and ideals are worthless, as long as you cant defend them. Nazis couldn't. That is why their whole movemeant was simply pointless.

really makes me think youre retarded.

ok zoomer

way to put any effort into your analysis, shitbrain.

go back stormfag

My car like oil and i like drugs so where is the point ?

Attached: yeah her.jpg (708x912, 79K)

makes you think how stupid americans are for not realizing why we went to iraq in the first place

ok boomer

>the second one win

really? tell that to ISIS and vietnam,america lost the war in iraq and the war in vietnam

ok euroomer

ok doomer

people who say "really makes you think" are usually pretty fucking dumb

Attached: ameritard progress.jpg (789x959, 134K)

Well not really. Germany invaded Poland because they felt belittled by the terms of the versailles treaty that ended WW1. Those terms limited the size of the German military to ensure they couldn't reignite conflict. They were also required to accept blame for the devastation of Europe during WW1 and make payments towards a plethora of nations in order to finance their rebuilding post war. In short, WW2 was initated in response to a loss of national pride and the fact that Germany was broke and couldn't afford to make good on the promises they made when they signed the treaty. Quite a poor reason considering the enormity of the conflict and the damage it inflicted in terms of material losses and deaths caused.

This is just sad.

They had WMDs!
Did you not see the picture of the sand niggers literally holding the Molotov Cocktails?

the phuck am i looking at?

there was to vietnam war.
you cant lose an occupation.

the future

your typical zoomers

shit needs to be killed with fire.

Attached: kek times.jpg (200x176, 9K)

American system of power have never been unstable. There was never a single threat for american govermeant in history.

bjorn/10

not sure why your joking,i guess your to young and stupid to remember it to begin with

you can make that same thing about anything pretty much... but posting on Sup Forums about it, is not doing any good retard.

*youre

Attached: us geopolitics.jpg (960x814, 79K)

*you're

Who cares

What that the political elite can trick the poor man for fighting for wars that will never help them?

Never give your life for someone else’s cause

*yore

Attached: 1558251425652.jpg (800x700, 164K)

Americans have an artificially inflated standard of living because of the overlords ability to rape and pillage the rest of the world with American uniforms.
American servicemen absolutely helps the American poor.
Poor in America is middle class in most of the rest of the world.

God there’s a time in our history these people would be in a circus and we’d all laugh and enjoy a communal experience of an oddity. Now they’re everywhere and “accepted”

Nazi's literally lost in Romania over oil causing them to not be able to run any tanks, planes, machines

this is a big factor for the war of 1812
>US' presence on the seas is mostly whaling vessels
>to get whale oil for lamps
>UK starts seizing US whaling ships to press the crew into military service bc Napoleon
>US needs whale oil for lamps
>Canadian parliament building burns to the ground
>most of DC burns to the ground

Risk your life while the benefits go to the top, but don’t worry your heavy lifting will keep your child in a slightly better state then the rest of the world.

Seems legit

i liek drugs

ok doomer

You realise America was winning the fuck out of nam only reason it was lost is America pulled out saying america lost the fight it's kinda like if you're in a fist fight getting the shit beat out of you then the other guy gets bored fucks off then you stand up and say "Ha he lost the fight"

I'd like to kick that humpty dumpty coal burner right in her gunt

a bit oversimplified

NV's goal was to unify Vietnam under a communist government
US' goal was to preserve the SV government
SV collapsed bc corruption
US no longer had a goal and left
no one left to oppose NV achieving their goal

Whoo! thinks was him...!?

Attached: 5811573135107713.jpg (1442x1146, 116K)

there were other factors like surrounding countries harboring the VC and the like. (though unknowingly to be fair)

politics in the US at the time also played a big part to pulling out of vietnam. Combined with a period of a poorly trained military the "simplest" explanation is that the US "lost". The complexities of the vietnam war take entire libraries to understand.

being a marine myself my favorite saying about the vietnam war was something to the effect of "americas military went to war in vietnam but the civilians back at home got tired"

No, thinking is for idiots.

Reminds me of the picture of a dead nazi soldier lying in front of Brandenburger Tor - followed by a picture of a horde of migrants lying laughing in the same spot.

>really? tell that to ISIS and vietnam,america lost the war in iraq and the war in vietnam

ISIS' Caliphate is destroyed.

America won the war in Iraq.

America lost the war in Vietnam only to have the Vietnamese turn back into America loving capitalists 20 years later.

Dat fupa tho

Both of you anons are grossly over simplifying Vietnam. Nam should be viewed as a battle in a much larger war, namely the Cold War with russia. Our goal was simply prop up the south and pressure on the communist. For a multiple reasons the south couldn’t survive (corruption, poor leadership, etc). We eventually withdrew from the battle because it wasn’t strategically worth it. We destroyed every offensive by the north, and we barely even went on the offensive bedsides bombing campaigns.

Nazi got their country invaded and occupied for 45 years. Good going. lol.

Progress, you bigot

Kek

thats not a fupa thats a stomach butt

>ISIS' Caliphate is destroyed.
ISIS was our asset. We destroyed it because -duh- funds lacking...

>America won the war in Iraq.
Fake and gay. Israel demanded it.

>America lost the war in Vietnam only to have the Vietnamese turn back into America loving capitalists 20 years later.

>our
>we

no bjorn

>bjorn
*björn/bjorn

no bjorn

Cuck

>bjorn
*björn/bjorn

no bjorn

does it though?

>bjorn
*björn/bjorn

no bjorn

You sound like an eloquent 8 year old explaining why he totally deliberately lost at fortnite because reasons.

>Hurr durr fortnite
Not him but you’re an autist

Nah I'm doing it for money and college lmao.

Fuck Israel and fuck the Middle East.

Not him, huh? I called him eloquent. I'm pretty sure you're not him yes.

>I’m too autistic to use the poster count
Whatever buddy, keep being retarded

>WWII
>It wasn't all about oil
good joke

>blood and soil
>drugs and oil
>get medals instead of a portion of the plunder
>modern soldiers are idiots fighting for basically nothing but to do it

Yah, makes me think this problem is a lot older than WW2