Is man made climate change real or is this little girl full of shit?

Is man made climate change real or is this little girl full of shit?

Attached: d.jpg (500x534, 46K)

I'll comment on this right after I get back from the numerous AOC and Billie Eilish threads.

Dilate.

both

Attached: 1570388520273.jpg (672x828, 37K)

its real but shes targeting the wrong audience

Attached: BOIT.png (599x600, 139K)

even if it's real, nobody gives a shit so it doesn't really matter

She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.

So nice to see!

She has such a punchable face

So this!

A white chick with down syndrome has more influence than every nigger dying of aids and starvation in africa. Lol

Hold my beer.

Attached: millerhair.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

It's a bit more complex than that - the climate is changing, we know that and yes if we do nothing the climate will regress to a similar condition to what it was when CO2 levels were as high in the past.

Will humans survive? Yes
Will coastal infrastructure? No
Will the climate be tolerable? Probably
Will the planet support the same population as now? No -the planet now doesn't even have the capacity for the current population
Will we adapt? Yeah, sure
Current quality of life? No way
Can we prevent it? No
Can we mitigate it? Yes
Will it result in a mass lowering in the quality of life? Barring massive technological revolution, yes
Is robotization the answer? I'm not a sci-fi buff
What is the answer? The only one on the horizon is population control
Is that so bad? Ask the chinese
Is there anything *I* can do about it? No, other than the tiny fraction your vote counts for in voting in parties that will mandate the necessary changes
Why should I vote for them? You shouldn't, it'll involve lowering your quality of life for a future you won't live to see
Are we doomed? Narrow self-interest has always been the enemy of achievement, it depends if as a species we're willing to take up the mantle of owning this planet instead of renting it

India's got 52 days.

can't wait

i dont know about everyone else but i used to be concerned about the environment etc at least to some degree. after this peter griffin looking fag got famous for skipping school i really dont care. fuck the environment.

>nobody gives a shit so it doesn't really matter
>I survive by pretending everyone is as hateful and broken as I am

most are tho user

It's real.

hundreds of millions of fuming exhausts running during many hours everyday can lead to good, simple logic sherlock

> 1.5 degrees warmer
> 3 millimeter of water rises every year since we were worshiping the sun.
Nothing will happen except natural weather events and people freaking out. Fresh water and food will b strained with the ever expanding populations. Fuck the weather idiots

First fistfight in your life, I'm guessing.

up yours watson

can't we just take out china?

The Western World will pay for this outrage.

Pretty good evidence for it. However, i feel people shouldn’t worry too much because a meteor will reset civilization here soon anyhow.

You're full of shit
Earth is heading into a little ice age in the next 200 years. Sufficient energy and agriculture will become a huge problem.
All eco political movements since the last century don't know what they're playing with. They are in free fall since the 70s and on autopilot because of misguided public guilt and years of brain washing.

They serve one purpose and that purpose is money and power. Their struggle has done nothing but to make political gains

China, India, Africa, Asia, South America, Pakistan, Middle East...those places are laughing at this mentally imbalanced tween yelling at the West.

See...those countries want what we have. Internet, cars, iPhones, Xboxs, PS4s, luxury goods, good food, entertainment, sneakers, homes, cheap and reliable energy...they want a big military too and lots of factories to make their shit. get it?

Oh, and they're fucking. A LOT. making little babies by the millions and billions. They are NOT going to lower their standard of living. They're going to raise it.

Little Greta should take her boat to the Middle East or Pakistan and see how far her screeching will get her.

it's already too late

let's just enjoy whatever time we have left

>shit
climate changes by the natural cycle of solar radiation intensity. Its not clear if carbon does anything

Attached: Liberal Nonsense.jpg (240x240, 43K)

Who cares dude the fuckin sun will explode one day anyway

>it's already too late

Attached: Greta Mural.jpg (690x1814, 496K)

I'm going to make two statements here, you guys tell me which one is more true:

>Teenagers are not yet mentally mature enough to make responsible decisions, so they are not allowed to vote, drink, live on their own, or have sex with people older than they are
OR
>Teenagers are mentally mature enough to make responsible decisions and their opinions should be taken seriously when deciding on climate and economic policies.

This

Watching a bunch of snowflakes getting butt hurt by a teen girl.

Attached: 1 ymZtNpqt_Pc5yanZpuY7Jg.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I'm not upset about a teen girl, I'm upset that a bunch of supposedly reasonable adults are taking her hormone-addled screechings as anything other than a teenager having a hissy fit.

Can someone tell me why this child is not in school?

Full of shit. Looks like shit. Acts like shit. Talks like shit. Everything about this little ugly gnome is pure shit.

>>Is man made climate change real or is this little girl full of shit?

Why are you framing it like this? It's not the opinion of a little girl. It's the opinion of the vast majority of climate scientists.

The question should be: Is man made climate change real or are the vast majority of climate scientists full of shit?

The climate scientists are not full of shit btw.

I prefer to kick her in the face. I don't want her ugly skin juices getting my hands dirty, ya know?

LOL!

Attached: 1z26gfjwjcr11.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>Im not mad
>proceeds to autistically reeeee
Ok kid.

SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL. SHILL.

>I'm not upset about X, I'm upset about Y
Reading comprehension, faggot.

What are you saying with this pic user?

World leaders and every other person on earth?

little girl getting abused to push political narrative, calling all critics nazis hating on children

don't volcanoes eject like waaaaay more pollution than man?

Democrats were pulling the same bullshit in the 70s with the global cooling scare, using a child as a political shield. Their solution back then was the same "give government more power" nonsense they're trying now.

Attached: Climatechangemyskinchandeliers.jpg (960x844, 86K)

Man-made climate change is real
It's also a good thing.
We're in the last days of our warm period before the world cools into an ice age.
The reptilian overlords know this will fuck everything so they've been trying hard over the past 100 years to use the greenhouse effect to keep it warm 'till we're prepared.
Their efforts will fail eventually but so far they've bought us some more time.

Thank you reptilian overlords!