So my wife is getting her nipples pierced today. It's her birthday but she's doing it as a gift for me

So my wife is getting her nipples pierced today. It's her birthday but she's doing it as a gift for me.
Anything i should know?

Pic related. Newest pic of her tits I have.

Attached: Screenshot_20191103-171647_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 508K)

Yeah, you ruined her tits and also she is fat.
Good job, sport.

This.

You’re not gonna be able to suck her nipples anymore

The real gift is when she starts going out in public for you in a tight, thin t-shirt so that her piercings show.
It will begin her transformation into a hotwife.

>Nipple or clit piercings

Attached: images.png (256x197, 9K)

Tits are not improved by shoving a bolt through the nipples.

Ok.

Not for a while, no.

You are wrong.

Have her get a bunch of tats too, if you're going to whitetrash, do it right.

can we see more of those monsters? nice

Your wife has gorgeous breasts.

My wife has hers done, they look great. Tell her to keep them really clean.

She have nice tits

Thanks. She's pretty clean already but I'll give her a heads up. She works in the medical field so she's pretty knowledgeable. How long did they take to heal?

She's a Texas redneck and I'm a Tennessee hillbilly and we live in a double wide in the boonies. I reckon we're already whitetrash. I'm probably smarter than you though and that's the shame of it.

Thank you.

Attached: 2015080795104002.jpg (1152x2048, 238K)

Any ass pics of her please

Show us a picture of her ass. She looks slightly chubby too which is awesome.

can you post her feet up close?

Don't listen to him. Unless she is wearing heels.

That’s hot man! I pierced my nipple got a terrible infection and the damn thing started making a bid for freedom. Nipple is properly scarred up so look after her beautiful toddies user

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

>feet
Fuck outta here with that autistic shit.

I would but my phone's SD card shit the bed so the only ass pics are have are from old telegram messages.

Attached: 803111381_76377.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Does she like to be rimmed

Thanks for the tip.

Attached: 803113643_58188.jpg (960x720, 87K)

She'll have an excuse to show them to other people now, congratulations you cucked yourself.

What kind of retarded question is that? Everybody likes to be rimmed. The real question is: does she like to rim?
The answer is yes.

I don't care if she goes into other people. I know that she would never cheat on me anyway because we are so bizarrely kinky that she couldn't find another person to do the weird shit she likes. Same goes for me to be honest.

Attached: 803110167_74768.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I want to rim her so bad for hours and hours
Skype or discord ?

What weird shit she like

My whore ex wife had her nipples pierced.

Takes weeks to heal. it hurts like hell for about 10 seocnds during the piercing. LIke bad. Then alot of puss and liquids for wqeeks. but, once theyre healed, it made her nipples super sensitive.

Like she could cum by just nipple play.

Also, someone said 'Excuse to show everyone'. This was completly true for this whore. But she was a cheating skank for months before.

I will say it was fun for a while, but eventually they just get in the way.

Sorry I don't have either. plus, because I live so far out in the country, I don't even have real internet at my house. Just 4g on my phone.

A lot of role play. Especially incest and rape roleplay, but also more... weeb sort of shit. Not going to go into detail but it's really fucking weird. We are the most degenerate weeb trash that you've known and we've been here on Sup Forums since like 06. Also a lot of BDSM. We're both switches and we're both bi.

I'm sorry that happened to you bro.
me and my girl have been together for over 10 years now and we're both pretty much homebodies when we're not at work so I don't really have to worry about that sort of thing I guess. We're both pretty codependent honestly.

Attached: 803113087_58066.jpg (1095x821, 80K)

We oughta met on FL.

>we've been here on Sup Forums since like 06
Same. Glad I didn’t become a major weeb incel because of it

20 yrs married here. But honestly she was broken forever. So yeah, Im alot better off anyways. I hope you enjoy the piercings. She should know proper care. But make sure the shop is a good one. no stupid gun and rod, etc.

Could she tie me up so I can't even twitch or move

I noped the fuck out of FL after my dad found my profile. It was pretty boring anyway, honestly. You're much more likely to have met us at an anime convention in Central Texas.

Well, we're not incels, but considering that way often roleplay are kinky sex as either anime characters or characters from her various works of fiction that she writes, I'd say we're pretty firmly in weeb territory.

No, she's terrible with stuff like rope work. I'm really good at it though.

She did it as a surprise and I wasn't there, so I don't know anything about the shop.

Attached: 803721473_129075.jpg (960x1280, 123K)

So if you tied me I'd be stuck

DONT DO IT!

Ouch.

No on the same continent, but i'm curious on CNC play anyway ...

CNC play? What the fuck, you want a laser cut her or something?

You wouldn't be able to blink your eyelids if I didn't want you to.

Too late jackass. The deed is done and I'm already jerking off. Can't wait for her to get home.

Attached: 803117798_58217.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Why couldn't I blink

Do not let her do it

Fuck off faggot.

Just how high are you?

Attached: 804206110_59917.jpg (1095x821, 77K)

How could you make it so I can't even blink

Consensual Non-Consensual. You set the hard limits, and then it goes a long way into rapeplay. I'd really love to give it a shot, being a freak myself (and bi, I could then oblige both of you) but it's one of the not so easy to bring RACK things ...

nice hole

Just FYI her nipples will get noticeably bigger after piercing.

Ahhh. It is super fun, and you should definitely give it a shot if you can. I remember we had a threesome maybe three or four years ago with one of her friends and she insisted beforehand that I choke her. It was really weird but very fun. Definitely the best threesome I've had. It's also really fun tying down someone as they plead for you to stop. Let's hope I don't get on a watch list for saying that.

I am okay with this.

Thank you.

Attached: 803110969_75918.jpg (960x1280, 85K)

anymore doggy or like this

Honestly this is pretty much everything I have. I've got pics of me though, but I doubt you'd want that.

Attached: 803112190_57273.jpg (1095x821, 97K)

yeah, no thanks

just like her thic ass

She wont let you touch them for a fucking long time. I was excited when a girl i was dating got them done but it was literally months of not touching and her having to wear some gross patch over them. Was pretty hot when it finally healed.

How did one of ou first bringed it upon the other ? Victim or rapist ?

That's 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 to you.

Thanks for the heads up. It is a shame I won't be able to play with him too much for a while, but I'm an ass man anyway so I'm not going to cry probably.

We're both switches, but I do play a much better Dom so I'm usually the aggressor and whatever role play we Do. I've raped her as a stranger, as her brother, as her father, as her owner, as an enemy soldier... You name it, we've done it. Oftentimes she likes to do the role play as a guy so I end up anally raping her. That's always interesting. We do a lot of slavery / pet play stuff. But we also do a lot of loving consensual stuff too like two brothers just Netflix and chilling in their dorm room.

Attached: 20190321_191816.jpg (629x720, 146K)